Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) (26817 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by GenFunction: 1:05pm On Jul 28
Im impressed.For Real mehn...i want to see his name on the ballot papers nxt election.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by blacknp(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28
ClearFlair:

@helinues blacknp Freestuffsng Biodun556 EponObi Yarimo

Hope APC is learning. Even a mad man has integrity unlike APC
I want to believe that APC is another acronym for you Nigerians as revealed by that Canadian journalist?

Abi you wan deny your country, embrace your maternal origin Ghana instead?
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by GenFunction: 1:15pm On Jul 28
jesusjnr2020:
You should know I follow Jesus teachings and here's what Jesus said about tithes which informs my thoughts:

Matthew 23:23 (KJV)

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

There are too much churches already but the truth is still in short supply, so I doubt I will ever open one myself, but focus more on getting the truth into the ones that there are, as your idol-worshipping Catholic church which is the real reason you're angry with me.
I been think say u wise,oh my bad
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by GenFunction: 1:18pm On Jul 28
EdgeUp:
Wonderful grin

But, is he indirectly saying that pastors/churches accepting tithes are poor?
No let mad man whine u
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by GenFunction: 1:20pm On Jul 28
tunjijones:
Even madman gets sense pass most of our morden day pastors.
And leaders e.g
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Chetas81(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28
BLACK AFRICAN CITIZEN REALLY GET ISSUES FROM HEAVEN, WHAT IS RELIGION VALUE AND WHY AFRICAN CITIZEN REMAIN POOR UNDER THE RELIGION
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by kellyzaf(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28
Afonjah:

Tithing is from the old testament.
Why do you new generation pastors select tithing from old testament but reject polygamy from the same old testament?

You are a true son or daughter of ur papa, I love this ur question and I have been asking sane for a Long time and no solid response from those thieves called God of men.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by GenFunction: 1:29pm On Jul 28
chukskafor:
Just curious, can you please tell us the exact monikers to them nairalanders that paid offering to you whom you asked to give it to Hellinue, and from your response, you don't sound like one who preaches the gospel at all, keep your words in check bro
Sounds so toutish...that one na agbero wey wan disguise
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by bitbillionaire: 1:29pm On Jul 28
Op, did the man tell you he is a madman?

Anyway, I think the man is going to heaven straight
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by kosiebe(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28
jesusjnr2020:
While many were preaching about money (tithes and offerings) and material things, the mad man was preaching about hell fire as Jesus did.

The man despite being apparently poor also rejected offering the crowd contributed to help him, and asked them to give them to the poor just as Jesus taught us to do.

Our present-day church leaders truly have a lot to learn from the mad man's Christlike teachings and example.

May God heal him completely of his madness and make his healing permanent in Jesus name!
I said a very big Amen to your 🙏.

1 Like

Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by NaijaCover(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28
Solofresh2:
Na where man dey work he dey chop

Lol 😂

1 Like

Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Hier(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28
Buttomline, a mad man is Gods mouth piece, is that what you are saying
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28
TableLeg:
If nah Adeboye, Sule Otobo, Jeremiah Fufeyin or Oyedepo, nah to collect am put for pocket.
Frauds! grin

Suleiman Otobo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by clems88(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28
Which Kain old video is on Front page
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 2:56pm On Jul 28
jesusjnr2020:
Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"

It was astonishing to see a mad man preaching the true Gospel of Jesus that is lacking in most churches today, including giving alms to the poor and needy.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHNGRl9dI98?si=_KrYQi2HM-anSA4z
Why are you people turning nairaland to a joke. This incident happened last year. Why recycling old news
🤨🤨
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by GenerationNext: 2:57pm On Jul 28
That's why he is mad.
undecided grin grin
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by JuanDeDios: 2:58pm On Jul 28
jesusjnr2020:

It was astonishing to see a mad man preaching the true Gospel of Jesus that is lacking in most churches today, including giving alms to the poor and needy.

Watch video:

So why are you calling him a mad man?
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by profmallor: 3:02pm On Jul 28
Jesus!!!!... The man is doing Gods work despite his state.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:06pm On Jul 28
Madman preaching to mad people
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Smithwilliams826: 3:12pm On Jul 28
jesusjnr2020:
The preaching of the mad man is still very relevant as long as the earth remains, and God is using him here to achieve exceedingly more than anything you'd achieve in church today.
Same here
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Smithwilliams826: 3:13pm On Jul 28
Toluwanise247:

His message is far better than what your pastor will preach in church today
e bi like say u no watin my pastor preach today. Oya tell me d topic if e sure u.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Coronavirus1: 3:28pm On Jul 28
AbuTwins:
grin

Na mad man say Peter go win the last election!

Sane people dey collect sure bet from mad man!

Madman dey preach now!

Who is mad?
Peter won election but it was stolen from him from illegitimate government in cololabo with inec.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by femicyrus(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28
God can use anyone for is own purpose no matter his/her condition.

No church building, he has a congregation, he even have an usher in uniform.

God has shown the pastorpreneurs his real assignment contrary to their what they've been doing
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Igandi: 3:43pm On Jul 28
Super story
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:53pm On Jul 28
Afonjah:
Jesusjnr2020 learn from this mad man and stop robbing your poor members in the name of tithes.
Only Peter-Obi can do that in Nigeria.

Peter-Obi can also learn something from a-day-old kid,, so far the kid has something to say.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by zoghys: 4:20pm On Jul 28
jesusjnr2020:

Watch video:

If the lord can speak through the donkey of balam, how much more a man. I see the true spirit of our lord and saviour Jesus Chris manifest in this man giving a direct message to true believers.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Yankee101: 5:10pm On Jul 28
Out of the mouth of babies and sucklings the Lord shall speak truth

There are people already bound for hell by their own volition. They want to take as many as possible along

God did not create hell fire for humans. The devil and his fallen angels want company

If you refuse to declare His glory the rocks will scream out and glorify Him. Even mad men.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28
jesusjnr2020:
While many were preaching about money (tithes and offerings) and material things, the mad man was preaching about hell fire as Jesus did.

The man despite being apparently poor also rejected offering the crowd contributed to help him, and asked them to give them to the poor just as Jesus taught us to do.

Our present-day church leaders truly have a lot to learn from the mad man's Christlike teachings and example.

May God heal him completely of his madness and make his healing permanent in Jesus name!
that is his calling.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Olabode211: 5:14pm On Jul 28
Pastor dey use private jet,build mansions.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by ValeeLove(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28
It's an old video.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by PSmurf: 6:30pm On Jul 28
This man may be one of the few sane people in the world. This is not a mad man but a man of conviction, just like John the Baptist who some people would also have termed mad.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by dwagathare: 7:21pm On Jul 28
I saw a video on YouTube of a homeless man saying, they don't accept money from just anyone. So this is a second confirmation. Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family And Friends Hate Him. Help / Do You Know That The Bible Explains Why White People Love Their Dogs So Much / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.