Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) (26814 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by drololaaof: 8:19pm On Jul 28
jesusjnr2020:
Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"

It was astonishing to see a mad man preaching the true Gospel of Jesus that is lacking in most churches today, including giving alms to the poor and needy.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHNGRl9dI98?si=_KrYQi2HM-anSA4z
This is a repetition ,it was posted before not long ago .
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by chukskafor(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28
GenFunction:
Sounds so toutish...that one na agbero wey wan disguise
As in ehn, his responses gives me the ish
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by AfonjaPriest: 10:14pm On Jul 28
In the man's world, he is normal, but the pastors are mad in their world, always asking for tithes to increase their madnesses on display on their stages (poohpits)
Good one from the madman. Teach the pastors how to walk in the footsteps of Christ to show love and compassion, not to enrich themselves from the hopelessness, helplessness, ignorance and confusion of brainwashed, bigoted congregants.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28
jesusjnr2020:
You should know I follow Jesus teachings and here's what Jesus said about tithes which informs my thoughts:

Matthew 23:23 (KJV)

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

There are too much churches already but the truth is still in short supply, so I doubt I will ever open one myself, but focus more on getting the truth into the ones that there are, as your idol-worshipping Catholic church which is the real reason you're angry with me.

If you are really out to do what Jesus said, you should give or preach tithe of mint, anise, and cummin not money. These herbs are his exact words not money. Anyone putting money here has added his own man-made way of thinking or doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:45am On Jul 29
Boomark:

If you are really out to do what Jesus said, you should give or preach tithe of mint, anise, and cummin not money. These herbs are his exact words not money. Anyone putting money here has added his own man-made way of thinking or doctrine.
If you really understood the point of Jesus, you would know it had little or nothing to do with what they tithed, but how they tithed, omitting the more important matters of the laws as a result.

He just mentioned what they tithed, hence if it was money they tithed instead, he would still mention it, so that's beside the point.

The point is that Jesus wasn't against tithing as proven by His Own Words.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by AbuTwins: 9:48am On Jul 29
Coronavirus1:

Peter won election but it was stolen from him from illegitimate government in cololabo with inec.

Yeah and Coronavirus1 was caused by 5G too!
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by AbuTwins: 9:55am On Jul 29
WikeTheDrunk:

Confirmed mad man spotted

Restrain this madness to Osogbo, your home town.

But Oshogbo is not my home town!

Liars shall steal!

Talking about mad liar!
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29
jesusjnr2020:

He just mentioned what they tithed, hence if it was money they tithed instead, he would still mention it, so that's beside the point.

The point is that Jesus wasn't against tithing as proven by His Own Words.

So the tithe (of mint, anise, and cummin) that Jesus mentioned and supported, are you tithing them?

Or you have chosen money which he never mentioned as the one to follow. Let's see if you actually are following him or acting in hypocrisy. What they are giving is a commandment for everyone to give, so you cannot exonerate yourself.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29
Boomark:

So the tithe (of mint, anise, and cummin) that Jesus mentioned and supported, are you tithing them?

Or you have chosen money which he never mentioned as the one to follow. Let's see if you actually are following him or acting in hypocrisy. What they are giving is a commandment for everyone to give, so you cannot exonerate yourself.

It's hypocrital to be using Jesus' name to push an antitithing agenda which Jesus never did. Whether it be of money or anything else, there's no where Jesus spoke against tithing despite knowing of tithing laws, so what you obsessed antitithers are doing has nothing to do with Christ but your own personal obsession. I am a true follower of Jesus because I follow His example by not condemning tithing but the abuse of it by the Pharisees, which I already displayed by my second post on this thread.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29
jesusjnr2020:
It's hypocrital to be using Jesus' name to push an antitithing agenda which Jesus never did. Whether it be of money or anything else, there's no where Jesus spoke against tithing despite knowing of tithing laws, so what you obsessed antitithers are doing has nothing to do with Christ but your own personal obsession. I am a true follower of Jesus because I follow His example by not condemning tithing but the abuse of it by the Pharisees, which I already displayed by my second post on this thread.

My brother, you are dodging my simple question. Everything you wrote here did not answer my question. I am not interested or obsessed with whatever you are doing in your church.

I don't like plenty words used to decieve and confuse people. Give me straight and simple answers. Our focus is on Matthew 23:23 where you said Jesus supported tithe and that you are doing what jesus said.. Jesus called them hypocrites who chose some and abandoned the others. We still have a lot hypocrites today.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

So do you give tithe (of mint, anise, and cummin) that Jesus mentioned and supported? Or you just picked the word "tithe" and money from nowhere, and then threw away every other thing Jesus said?

Simple answer please.
If you fail, then we can use a yes or no answer incase you no longer understand the english I am writing.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Beautifulday: 6:24pm On Jul 29
membranus:

You too is a charlatan teaching heresy about offering in what you wrote here. Which Bible scriptures support your assertion above?

Did I tell you offering is only for God? Offering is for all gods including God. Offering is not for man
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:19am On Jul 30
Boomark:

My brother, you are dodging my simple question. Everything you wrote here did not answer my question. I am not interested or obsessed with whatever you are doing in your church.

I don't like plenty words used to decieve and confuse people. Give me straight and simple answers. Our focus is on Matthew 23:23 where you said Jesus supported tithe and that you are doing what jesus said.. Jesus called them hypocrites who chose some and abandoned the others. We still have a lot hypocrites today.

So do you give tithe (of mint, anise, and cummin) that Jesus mentioned and supported? Or you just picked the word "tithe" and money from nowhere, and then threw away every other thing Jesus said?

Simple answer please.
If you fail, then we can use a yes or no answer incase you no longer understand the english I am writing.
You're actually the one omitting the main point of the saying of Jesus you quoted, but highlighting the trivial part of "pay tithe of mint, anise, and cummin" as the Pharisees were doing. I focus on the majors as Jesus did not the minors as the Pharisees, so don't expect me to take your obsession about the minor things seriously and ignore the most important things @bolded which is the whole point. You should tell us why you're so obsessed with something Jesus called trivial, If you truly cared about Him or His teachings.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 9:02am On Jul 30
jesusjnr2020:
You're actually the one omitting the main point of the saying of Jesus you quoted, but highlighting the trivial part of "pay tithe of mint, anise, and cummin" as the Pharisees were doing. I focus on the majors as Jesus did not the minors as the Pharisees, so don't expect me to take your obsession about the minor things seriously and ignore the most important things @bolded which is the whole point. You should tell us why you're so obsessed with something Jesus called trivial, If you truly cared about Him or His teachings.

You cannot deceive me. And I won't allow you to deceive other people. What you are now calling trivial is the tithe you said yourself that Jesus supported. And you are busy telling everybody that you are doing what Jesus said.

In the boldened, Jesus said we should do everything. If you care about Jesus' word and in line with Jesus' word that we should do everything, I ask again..

Do you give tithe (of mint, anise, and cummin) and also do judgment, mercy, and faith as Jesus said?

Give me a simple Yes I do or no I don't.

Follow this answer pattern before you type other things. And don't behave as if you don't know how to follow instruction or guideline.

My obsession is to fish out sycophants, liers, and people who are refusing to obey the word of God and the will of God because of their church doctrines or lack of knowledge.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:48am On Jul 30
Boomark:

You cannot deceive me. And I won't allow you to deceive other people. What you are now calling trivial is the tithe you said yourself that Jesus supported. And you are busy telling everybody that you are doing what Jesus said.

In the boldened, Jesus said we should do everything. If you care about Jesus' word and in line with Jesus' word that we should do everything, I ask again..

Do you give tithe (of mint, anise, and cummin) and also do judgment, mercy, and faith as Jesus said?

Give me a simple Yes I do or no I don't.

Follow this answer pattern before you type other things. And don't behave as if you don't know how to follow instruction or guideline.

My obsession is to fish out sycophants, liers, and people who are refusing to obey the word of God and the will of God because of their church doctrines or lack of knowledge.
You're already the actual liar, deceiver and the deceived here, so you ought to shield people from yourself instead, because from the onset, I have always maintained that tithing is a trivial issue.

Even from my second post on this thread, you will clearly see where I expressed my disapproval of the church always preaching of these trivial matters, including tithing which I put in bracket, instead of the important things that the mad man was preaching.

That is aligns with what Christ did Himself and is consistent with my threads here. Those who've been following them, are well aware of my position about this matter. I have also been severely attacked because of my position on several occasions, so for you to state that I just started calling it a trivial issue is not only false but highly ignorant of you.

Don't make it seem as though you cared about what Jesus said about tithing because you obviously don't, but just totally obsessed against tithing in any form, so please stop making it seem as if this is about tithing of mint, anise and cummin and not money.

Jesus only spoke about tithing on 2 or 3 occasions during His ministry, but all because of the hypocrisy of the Pharisees, omitting the most important matters of the law because of such trivial issues. He also made a similar remark about them negating and making the Word of God to be of none effect because of the traditions of men.

So it's ignorant to think the teaching of Jesus on that occasion was necessarily about tithing or what to tithe but to expose the hypocrisy of the Pharisees in that respect. If Jesus was obsessively against tithing as you are, He would have simply revoked the law as He did a few others, for instance, the law on divorce, but He never did despite mentioning it on several occasions.

That's why I don't condemn tithing even though i keep a much greater law Of Christ than tithing, which is to give God my everything and to keep His Word as the apostles of Christ did.

But not everyone is able to keep that greatest Law of Christ, that's where tithing comes in for Christians like you, at least it's better than nothing, so please stop speaking ignorantly on matters that exceed the scope of your spiritual capacity.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30
jesusjnr2020:
You're already the actual liar, deceiver and the deceived here, so you ought to shield people from yourself instead, because from the onset, I have always maintained that tithing is a trivial issue.

Even from my second post on this thread, you will clearly see where I expressed my disapproval of the church always preaching of these trivial matters, including tithing which I put in bracket, instead of the important things that the mad man was preaching.

That is aligns with what Christ did Himself and is consistent with my threads here. Those who've been following them, are well aware of my position about this matter. I have also been severely attacked because of my position on several occasions, so for you to state that I just started calling it a trivial issue is not only false but highly ignorant of you.

Don't make it seem as though you cared about what Jesus said about tithing because you obviously don't, but just totally obsessed against tithing in any form, so please stop making it seem as if this is about tithing of mint, anise and cummin and not money.

Jesus only spoke about tithing on 2 or 3 occasions during His ministry, but all because of the hypocrisy of the Pharisees, omitting the most important matters of the law because of such trivial issues. He also made a similar remark about them negating and making the Word of God to be of none effect because of the traditions of men.

So it's ignorant to think the teaching of Jesus on that occasion was necessarily about tithing or what to tithe but to expose the hypocrisy of the Pharisees in that respect. If Jesus was obsessively against tithing as you are, He would have simply revoked the law as He did a few others, for instance, the law on divorce, but He never did despite mentioning it on several occasions.

That's why I don't condemn tithing even though i keep a much greater law Of Christ than tithing, which is to give God my everything and to keep His Word as the apostles of Christ did.

But not everyone is able to keep that greatest Law of Christ, that's where tithing comes in for Christians like you, at least it's better than nothing, so please stop speaking ignorantly on matters that exceed the scope of your spiritual capacity.

How can you call somebody asking you a yes or no questions a lier and a deceiver? What did I lie about? Or don't you know how to use english?

See how a hypocrite is panicking and stammering with long words. I am not interested in the history of your life. I am only need a yes or no answer to Matthew 23:23. Your stand and believe is a fatal error that is why you are denying Christ in public. Refusing to accept his word.

You are so afraid to say yes to Jesus' word that you claim you are following because you now have your own trivial stand. A trivial stand that you are not doing Jesus as said. I see a hypocrite and a sycophant.

Seek the true knowledge of God and of Jesus Christ. There is no shaking when you do. We will meet again at the front page so the world will see you clearly. I still need my answer. Yes or no.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30
Boomark:

How can you call somebody asking you a yes or no questions a lier and a deceiver? What did I lie about? Or don't you know how to use english?

See how a hypocrite is panicking and stammering with long words. I am not interested in the history of your life. I am only need a yes or no answer to Matthew 23:23. Your stand and believe is a fatal error that is why you are denying Christ in public. Refusing to accept his word.

You are so afraid to say yes to Jesus' word that you claim you are following because you now have your own trivial stand. A trivial stand that you are not doing Jesus as said. I see a hypocrite and a sycophant.

Seek the true knowledge of God and of Jesus Christ. There is no shaking when you do. We will meet again at the front page so the world will see you clearly. I still need my answer. Yes or no.
Panicking about a lying hypocrite proudly displaying his ignorance of Jesus teachings in the public space? Lol!

You lied I just started calling a tithing a trivial issue didn't you? Isn't that a lie based on this thread alone and doesn't that make you a liar? You should learn not to resort to lies even when you're becoming jittery that your hypocrisy and ignorance was being exposed.

The question was poorly informed which I have already perfectly explained to you on several occasions, but you've stubbornly refused to listen to sound knowledge, so what else do you want me to do? What Jesus said here is not about what the Pharisees tithed but about how they omitting the most important matters of the law because of tithing.

To educate you further, tithing (10%) only applies to those as the Pharisees who haven't kept the much greater commandment of giving God a 100% as Jesus taught His disciples to do.

Luke 14:33

So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

This commandment of giving God a 100% supecedes that of paying of tithes which is only 10%. That's why the apostles didn't need to tithe because they had given God 100%.

But in the absence of a 100%, the least anyone ought to give God is 10% otherwise it would amount to robbery as God Himself puts it.

That's why Jesus required tithing of the Pharisees but not His disciples of which I am one.

It's also noteworthy, that even prior to Jesus' coming, there were those also exempted from tithing for a similar reason.

So if you haven't given God a 100% and are not still tithing (10%), you're nothing but a robber! Let that sink in.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30
jesusjnr2020:
Panicking about a lying hypocrite proudly displaying his ignorance of Jesus teachings in the public space? Lol!

You lied I just started calling a tithing a trivial issue didn't you? Isn't that a lie based on this thread alone and doesn't that make you a liar? You should learn not to resort to lies even when you're becoming jittery that your hypocrisy and ignorance was being exposed.

The question was poorly informed which I have already perfectly explained to you on several occasions, but you've stubbornly refused to listen to sound knowledge, so what else do you want me to do? What Jesus said here is not about what the Pharisees tithed but about how they omitting the most important matters of the law because of tithing.

To educate you further, tithing (10%) only applies to those as the Pharisees who haven't kept the much greater commandment of giving God a 100% as Jesus taught His disciples to do.

Luke 14:33

So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

This commandment of giving God a 100% supecedes that of paying of tithes which is only 10%. That's why the apostles didn't need to tithe because they had given God 100%.

But in the absence of a 100%, the least anyone ought to give God is 10% otherwise it would amount to robbery as God Himself puts it.

That's why Jesus required tithing of the Pharisees but not His disciples of which I am one.

It's also noteworthy, that even prior to Jesus' coming, there were those also exempted from tithing for a similar reason.

So if you haven't given God a 100% and are not still tithing (10%), you're nothing but a robber! Let that sink in.

Since you have dodged my question. Let me use picture evidence to show you that you are not just a hypocrite and a sycophant, but also a senseless lier.

See pictures below where your said Jesus called tithe trivial. Jesus never called it trivial, you did. Here you lied against Jesus. Saying what he never said. That something has more weight than another thing doesn't make that other thing trivial.

I told you to stop talking too much because that is where you hide a lot of lies. You don't any sense at all to remember all the lies you say. You say things that are full of error and can't answer simple questions.

Have you seen how you made a fool of yourself. Now show me with pictures where I lied as you said in the bolded. If you cannot show me, then you have made yourself a very big fool and a great lier.

Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:42am On Jul 31
Boomark:

Since you have dodged my question. Let me use picture evidence to show you that you are not just a hypocrite and a sycophant, but also a senseless lier.

See pictures below where your said Jesus called tithe trivial. Jesus never called it trivial, you did. Here you lied against Jesus. Saying what he never said. That something has more weight than another thing doesn't make that other thing trivial.

I told you to stop talking too much because that is where you hide a lot of lies. You don't any sense at all to remember all the lies you say. You say things that are full of error and can't answer simple questions.

Have you seen how you made a fool of yourself. Now show me with pictures where I lied as you said in the bolded. If you cannot show me, then you have made yourself a very big fool and a great lier.
Your poorly informed question to be more specific?

Now after falsely me accusing of not calling tithing a trivial issue initially, you're now falsely accusing me of lying against Jesus lol!

It's getting clearer that lying or falsely accusing people is not just an act of desperation but a perpetual habit of yours.

Now this from my 2nd post on this thread where I suggested tithing was a trivial issue:
jesusjnr2020:
While many were preaching about money (tithes and offerings) and material things, the mad man was preaching about hell fire as Jesus did.
This one is from My 3rd post here which was where I first specifically mentioned the word on this thread:
jesusjnr2020:
Jesus never preached against tithing neither did He call it robbery, so only you know where you got your idea from. He only spoke against placing it above the major laws being a trivial issue.
Now this is from your reply to my 10th post on this thread accusing me of not initially calling tithing a trivial issue:
Boomark:

I hope you can clearly see your first false accusation which made me first call you a liar.

Now you made a second false accusation against me that I lied against Jesus. Didn't Jesus Himself say that they omitted the weightier matters of the law because of tithing, thereby making tithing a minor or less significant matter of the law? So if I used trivial in the sense of being a minor issue of the law as Jesus Himself called it, it if false? You should know better than that.

But of course it's your way to falsely accuse innocent people, especially when they've clearly exposed your hypocrisy and ignorance about the Truth so continue if you like.

Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31
jesusjnr2020:
Your poorly informed question to be more specific?

Now after falsely me accusing of not calling tithing a trivial issue initially, you're now falsely accusing me of lying against Jesus lol!

It's getting clearer that lying or falsely accusing people is not just an act of desperation but a perpetual habit of yours.

Now this from my 2nd post on this thread where I suggested tithing was a trivial issue:

This one is from My 3rd post here which was where I first specifically mentioned the word on this thread:

Now this is from your reply to my 10th post on this thread accusing me of not initially calling tithing a trivial issue:
I hope you can clearly see your first false accusation which made me first call you a liar.

Now you made a second false accusation against me that I lied against Jesus. Didn't Jesus Himself say that they omitted the weightier matters of the law because of tithing, thereby making tithing a minor or less significant matter of the law? So if I used trivial in the sense of being a minor issue of the law as Jesus Himself called it, it if false? You should know better than that.

But of course it's your way to falsely accuse innocent people, especially when they've clearly exposed your hypocrisy and ignorance about the Truth so continue if you like.

Dont you have sense or what? I clearly said that you should use pictures to show me where I lied that you started calling tithe trivial in this topic. Instead you are bringing cut and join quotes to beautify your lies. USE PICTURES.

To MAKE somebody look foolish is different from CALLING somebody a fool. You lack sense and don't understand how to use english. This is how you go about preaching false doctrines because you don't understand english. So it still stand that you lied against our Lord Jesus by saying what he never said. He never CALLED tithe trivial. You are the big lier that added it. Show me scriptural proof where he said it.

See picture below of what you accuse me of and get proof in pictures .

Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31
Boomark:

Dont you have sense or what? I clearly said that you should use pictures to show me where I lied that you started calling tithe trivial in this topic. Instead you are bringing cut and join quotes to beautify your lies. USE PICTURES.

To MAKE somebody look foolish is different from CALLING somebody a fool. You lack sense and don't understand how to use english. This is how you go about preaching false doctrines because you don't understand english. So it still stand that you lied against our Lord Jesus by saying what he never said. He never CALLED tithe trivial. You are the big lier that added it. Show me scriptural proof where he said it.

See picture below of what you accuse me of and get proof in pictures .
The saddest part about small minds like yours is that the little knowledge you've acquired puffs you up so much, you begin to think you've known it all, and start to attack those who know better than you out of ignorance.

The screenshot below drawn from the definition of the verb "call" by the Cambridge dictionary, exposes how deficient you were even in the same English language that you thought you knew everything about.

So according to the given definition, did Jesus call tithing a trivial (minor, less significant) matter of the law, yes or no?

If I achieve nothing else in this convo, at least you've learnt something new in english about the verb, "call", from someone that lacked sense and understanding of English according to you.

No wonder God in all His wisdom had hidden these things from the wise and prudent (intellectuals) but revealed them to babes (unlearned) for those who think it's by understanding English. God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise, so I hope though you can now see the sheer ignorance of accusing me of lying against Jesus.

As for the part of you falsely accusing me of only calling tithing a trivial issue "now" despite the fact that I've been calling it a trivial issue from the onset as proven by the quotes of my previous posts, it's there in the screenshot you provided yourself, however if you can't still see it, it's not my fault. Your pride in ignorance wouldn't even let you understand the simple things of this world, how much more the things of the Kingdom of God which you blindly argue about?

Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31
jesusjnr2020:
The saddest part about small minds like yours is that the little knowledge you've acquired puffs you up so much, you begin to think you've known it all, and start to attack those who know better than you out of ignorance.

The screenshot below drawn from the definition of the verb "call" by the Cambridge dictionary, exposes how deficient you were even in the same English language that you thought you knew everything about.

So according to the given definition, did Jesus call tithing a trivial (minor, less significant) matter of the law, yes or no?

If I achieve nothing else in this convo, at least you've learnt something new in english about the verb, "call", from someone that lacked sense and understanding of English according to you.

No wonder God in all His wisdom had hidden these things from the wise and prudent (intellectuals) but revealed them to babes (unlearned) for those who think it's by understanding English. God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise, so I hope though you can now see the sheer ignorance of accusing me of lying against Jesus.

As for the part of you falsely accusing me of only calling tithing a trivial issue "now" despite the fact that I've been calling it a trivial issue from the onset as proven by the quotes of my previous posts, it's there in the screenshot you provided yourself, however if you can't still see it, it's not my fault. Your pride in ignorance wouldn't even let you understand the simple things of this world, how much more the things of the Kingdom of God which you blindly argue about?

I don't read all the nonsense you are posting. What I asked you to do is simple. If you cannot answer yes or no to a scripture, then know that you are busy teaching nonsense. People who don't know anything hide where it choke them.

1. You failed to answer a simple yes or no to my question Matthew 23:23.

2. You trick me and lured me to start talking about trivial and call just so you can run away from my question. The great deciever,.. well-done.

3. Since then you have typed more than 1000 words to defend some useless things I was not interested in but you cannot give me just one word answer that I need.

4. You lied against Jesus by saying what he never said simple.

5. You also lied against me, I demanded for proof and you failed to provide any. Another evidence that you are a great lier.

You called me a robber. Which scripture justifies you to call me that? I hope you can be able to answer my questions? I hate deceitful, hide and seek answers you give. You are not capable to say the truth.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03am On Aug 01
Matthew 8:28-29 shows when a MAD MAN is PREACHING it's not to be welcomed because demons are behind it!
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:09am On Aug 01
Boomark:

I don't read all the nonsense you are posting. What I asked you to do is simple. If you cannot answer yes or no to a scripture, then know that you are busy teaching nonsense. People who don't know anything hide where it choke them.

1. You failed to answer a simple yes or no to my question Matthew 23:23.

2. You trick me and lured me to start talking about trivial and call just so you can run away from my question. The great deciever,.. well-done.

3. Since then you have typed more than 1000 words to defend some useless things I was not interested in but you cannot give me just one word answer that I need.

4. You lied against Jesus by saying what he never said simple.

5. You also lied against me, I demanded for proof and you failed to provide any. Another evidence that you are a great lier.

You called me a robber. Which scripture justifies you to call me that? I hope you can be able to answer my questions? I hate deceitful, hide and seek answers you give. You are not capable to say the truth.
The custodians of the english language you so much prided in have exposed your hypocrisy, lies and ignorance, not me, so if you like don't take their correction so you'd learn and stop shamelessly arguing so blindly and ignorantly in the public space about the same matter in the future.

Jesus called (considered) tithing a trivial (minor, less significant) issue as I said according to their definition of the verb, so the only liar here is you. Matthew 23:23

Even simple English of this world you don't know but are too proud to accept your error, how much more the things of the Spirit?

It's just that you're shameless, otherwise by now you would have retreated into the shell you emerged from as the Pharisees often did when Jesus exposed their hypocrisy and ignorance.

As I said earlier, if you haven't given God a 100% of what you have as we've done, the least you could give God is 10% as the Pharisees did otherwise you're a robber to God. Malachi 3:8

Let me leave you once more with the correction of your faulty understanding of the english verb "call" by the custodians of the language again, just incase this time you are humble enough to read and learn from them, so you could correct your error for your own good. However if you can't still take this simple correction, it means it would be a waste of my time to continue teaching you what you don't know, so please don't bother me again on this subject unless you're ready to learn.

Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01
jesusjnr2020:
The custodians of the english language you so much prided in have exposed your hypocrisy, lies and ignorance, not me, so if you like don't take their correction so you'd learn and stop shamelessly arguing so blindly and ignorantly in the public space about the same matter in the future.

Jesus called (considered) tithing a trivial (minor, less significant) issue as I said according to their definition of the verb, so the only liar here is you. Matthew 23:23

Even simple English of this world you don't know but are too proud to accept your error, how much more the things of the Spirit?

It's just that you're shameless, otherwise by now you would have retreated into the shell you emerged from as the Pharisees often did when Jesus exposed their hypocrisy and ignorance.

As I said earlier, if you haven't given God a 100% of what you have as we've done, the least you could give God is 10% as the Pharisees did otherwise you're a robber to God. Malachi 3:8

Let me leave you once more with the correction of your faulty understanding of the english verb "call" by the custodians of the language again, just incase this time you are humble enough to read and learn from them, so you could correct your error for your own good. However if you can't still take this simple correction, it means it would be a waste of my time to continue teaching you what you don't know, so please don't bother me again on this subject unless you're ready to learn.

Okay I am a robber because of Malachi 3:8? I hope you will not dodge my questions on this as usual when the time comes? Prepare and brace yourself.

I will keep Matthew 23:23 question that you refused answer for another time. The call and everything that you diverted to will be accommodated when the time comes.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01
MaxInDHouse:
Matthew 8:28-29 shows when a MAD MAN is PREACHING it's not to be welcomed because demons are behind it!

False teaching identified.
Go back to where you quoted and point out what the mad man preached. And also show us how it was rejected.

If only we ask ourselves questions and answer them, it will help us not to dodge questions as the op is doing.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:06am On Aug 02
Boomark:

False teaching identified.
Go back to where you quoted and point out what the mad man preached. And also show us how it was rejected.

If only we ask ourselves questions and answer them, it will help us not to dodge questions as the op is doing.

According to the verses i cited (not quoted) the spirit speaking through some men proclaiming Jesus as the son of God were demons but Jesus will not allow them to continue speaking.

WHY?

Because Good News of God's kingdom is to be presented with modesty so the appearance of the preachers says a lot about the God they are REPRESENTING. Romans 10:13-15

Secondly there should be sanity in doing the preaching and teaching work as preachers should live in line with their messages, there is no godliness in dirtiness which insanes are known for. 1Corinthians 14:40

Thirdly the work should be well organized for observers to know that the God in question is keeping things in order. Jesus arranged the preaching work with a well planned strategy. Luke 10:1

That's why Jesus and his disciples never allowed demons who are enemies of God to speak about Christ or the identity of the servants of God {Act 16:16-18} because demons aren't having any good intentions towards the ministry or the ministers. 2Corinthians 11:14
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02
MaxInDHouse:

According to the verses i cited (not quoted) the spirit speaking through some men proclaiming Jesus as the son of God were demons but Jesus will not allow them to continue speaking.

WHY?

Because Good News of God's kingdom is to be presented with modesty so the appearance of the preachers says a lot about the God they are REPRESENTING. Romans 10:13-15

Secondly there should be sanity in doing the preaching and teaching work as preachers should live in line with their messages, there is no godliness in dirtiness which insanes are known for. 1Corinthians 14:40

Thirdly the work should be well organized for observers to know that the God in question is keeping things in order. Jesus arranged the preaching work with a well planned strategy. Luke 10:1

That's why Jesus and his disciples never allowed demons who are enemies of God to speak about Christ or the identity of the servants of God {Act 16:16-18} because demons aren't having any good intentions towards the ministry or the ministers. 2Corinthians 11:14

MaxInDHouse:

This is what you said. And I want you to use this same Matthew 8:28-29 to show us that what you said is true. If we can't see it, then what you said about this verses is a lie. Whether you quoted or cited it, it is a lie.

Also tell us if the demons lied about what they said about Jesus. Jesus stopped both humans and demons from making him known. But in that passage I didn't see anything like that.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02
Boomark:

MaxInDHouse:

This is what you said. And I want you to use this same Matthew 8:28-29 to show us that what you said is true. If we can't see it, then what you said about this verses is a lie. Whether you quoted or cited it, it is a lie.

Also tell us if the demons lied about what they said about Jesus. Jesus stopped both humans and demons from making him known. But in that passage I didn't see anything like that.

Jesus trained his disciples on what to preach, how to preach, when to preach and the manner to preach so anyone not trained is unqualified for the assignment whether spirit or human! smiley
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus trained his disciples on what to preach, how to preach, when to preach and the manner to preach so anyone not trained is unqualified for the assignment whether spirit or human! smiley

Alright bro.

Wrong use of the scripture is the reason for false doctrine everywhere. It is the reason why jesusjnr2020 dodged my question with all his strength and energy.

He will soon know that he can't call me a robber and go scot-free. We will know the real robbers and the supporters of thievery and fraud soon.
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02
Boomark:

Wrong use of the scripture is the reason for false doctrine everywhere.

Jesus never approved MAD PEOPLE to serve as his disciples.

Period! smiley
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by Boomark(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus never approved MAD PEOPLE to serve as his disciples.

Period! smiley

He never said anything about it and your citation is a lie. Period!
Re: Madman Rejects Offering After Preach To Crowd, Says "Give It To The Poor"(Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14am On Aug 03
Boomark:

He never said anything about it and your citation is a lie. Period!
Yet he silenced MAD PEOPLE shey? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family And Friends Hate Him. Help / Do You Know That The Bible Explains Why White People Love Their Dogs So Much / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.