Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,004 members, 7,970,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:39 PM

10 States With Girls From 15 - 24 Having Random And Casual Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 States With Girls From 15 - 24 Having Random And Casual Sex (3284 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 States With Girls From 15 - 24 Having Random And Casual Sex by Antivirus92(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28
Ola9ja23:
Igbo girls are too cheap

Just buy indomie and egg for them, they will give you free cex, for months πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€
endless wishes
Re: 10 States With Girls From 15 - 24 Having Random And Casual Sex by JagabanB: 1:05pm On Jul 28
Statisense and sh*tty statistics
Re: 10 States With Girls From 15 - 24 Having Random And Casual Sex by GeneralPula: 1:06pm On Jul 28
Antivirus92:
you mention one Igbo prostitute that you know
Haha..

Them many for Abeokuta here..

No go there o..
Re: 10 States With Girls From 15 - 24 Having Random And Casual Sex by Gossiphub: 1:07pm On Jul 28
GeneralPula:

Mention one Ibo prostitute that western celebrity & politician don marry..?

Tiwa Savage

We all saw her videos everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 States With Girls From 15 - 24 Having Random And Casual Sex by Antivirus92(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28
GeneralPula:

Haha..

Them many for Abeokuta here..

No go there o..
them many for abeokuta here is not a NAME
Re: 10 States With Girls From 15 - 24 Having Random And Casual Sex by Antivirus92(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28
Gossiphub:

Tiwa Savage

We all saw her videos everywhere
Those scratched faces will always turn blind eyes to that. They're looking for prostitutes in other regions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 States With Girls From 15 - 24 Having Random And Casual Sex by WorWorBoy: 2:40pm On Jul 28
Rivers state should top the list.🚢🚢
Re: 10 States With Girls From 15 - 24 Having Random And Casual Sex by Pat081: 2:56pm On Jul 28
Some people will just sit down somewhere and be writing nonsense
Re: 10 States With Girls From 15 - 24 Having Random And Casual Sex by DeOTR: 3:22pm On Jul 28
Richtaiwo:

You are specifying some few spots where it happens in the North. Now compare it with states where it happens everywhere on the streets and the actors are even boasting about it. Whenever reports throw the reality of your activities to your face, you start pointing fingers at the North. If the report had placed more number on the North, pretty sure you will start insulting muslims and islam.
It's your problem if you think my comment has anything to do with Moslems and Islam.
There's no where you'd go in Nigeria that you won't get laid, no matter how religious they might want people to think they are. That's the reality and this is not even a few places in the North. You'll see it everywhere if you look well enough.
I travel a lot and I know much about places and people in Nigeria. I can bet you, vices and immoralities are more rife in the North. From drug abuse, theft, and prostitution. Just name it. They're are just being hypocritical.
I'm not defending sexual immoralities or trying to draw any parallel here. Heck! I'm not even from any of the states listed there.

1 Like

Re: 10 States With Girls From 15 - 24 Having Random And Casual Sex by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28
chiiraq802:
I don't believe in all this stats. naso all girls dey for there respective states.
EOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? / Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? / Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.