Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter (916 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by PrivateSeal: 1:08pm On Jul 28
Tinubu protested, he gave us the template to protest.

Iyaloja or iyawere or Iyaosun, I don't care who you are we will protest, the masses are hungry, tell your father - Tinubu to revert exchange rate & fuel price, this agbero style of governance won't work.

Protest must hold

#endbadgovernance

1 Like

Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Bankowner: 1:15pm On Jul 28
Why are people in power afraid of this protest thing?
Why be afraid if they believe they are doing the right thing?

2 Likes

Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Efuaye(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28
Who dey announce protest self?
Protest is supposed to be spontaneous!
This one may not hold. But whether it holds or not it has put the government on its toes.
Leadership should be serious.

1 Like

Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Bridget95(f): 1:40pm On Jul 28
TimeManager:

Read the headline very well and underline "in lagos".
The people saying "ibos are not interested in the protest" are the ones carrying the protest on their head like gala, two faced hypocrites.

-Kiss the truth!
What else do you guy know ? No one has your time , that beans wey una dey cook una go chop am belle full. THEY HAVE TOLD YOU GUYS THAT THEY ARE NOT PROTESTING BUT YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR WHO TO PIN 📍 ON.
Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Fineman2: 3:58pm On Jul 28
Nlfpmod
Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Zulu11zulu: 4:45pm On Jul 28
helinues:

But that wasn't written in Arabic now..
you have big problems,
Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Difrent: 4:49pm On Jul 28
Fineman2:
I don't see children of western politicians behaving this way, infact they don't get involved in politics

What do we make of this?

Them you missed the trump presidency in the USA
Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Lastmessenger2: 4:51pm On Jul 28
Thuggery runs in this family
Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Difrent: 4:52pm On Jul 28
Bobloco:

helinus, tell Iyaloja to explain to Nigerians why her father and his allies no allow Goodluck Jonathan to rule for 3 years before they sponsored, funded, and organised protests and civil disobedience against the Goodluck Jonathan government even went as far as threatening to form a parallel government?

As at 2012, GEJ was already in power for more than 3 years
Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Bobloco: 7:55pm On Jul 28
Difrent:

As at 2012, GEJ was already in power for more than 3 years
Difrent, you don't need to tell barefaced lies falsehood and propaganda just to make your point. It's not necessary

Goodluck Jonathan was sworn in on May 6 2010 following the death of president Yar Adua

Between May 6 2010 to Jan 1 2012 when the subsidy protests sponsored, funded and organized by Tinubu broke out is approximately 19 months, 26 days. How can you say that 19 months, 26 days as more than 3 years.
Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Sonfethopia: 8:10pm On Jul 28
Balogunodua:
Protest,but do it in a peaceful manner...but I get the Lagos State concern base on Endsars...in a city like Lagos protest is easily hijack by some evil set who use it has a way to vandalize infrastructures.

So the infrastructures are more important than the human lives killed everyday in the north.
Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Difrent: 1:53am On Jul 29
Bobloco:

Goodluck Jonathan was sworn in on May 6 2010 following the death of president Yar Adua

I didn't say GEJ WAS HEAD OF GOVERNMENT
But as at 2012 he was already 3 years in government.
How will you describe Shettima?
He has been in government for the past year...
Re: Video, Tell Your Children There Will Be No Protest In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Bobloco: 5:21am On Jul 29
Difrent:

I didn't say GEJ WAS HEAD OF GOVERNMENT
But as at 2012 he was already 3 years in government.
How will you describe Shettima?
He has been in government for the past year...

Really!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Slaps FG For APC To Cry For Nigeria And Lagos / Kerosene Price Jumbs To #2,400 Per Litre / PDP Zoning Is Destabilizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.