Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,907 members, 7,918,951 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest (48269 Views)

Police Attack VeryDarkMan, Deji Adeyanju, Other Protesters In Abuja / (Photo)Lamidi Apapa sleeping in labour party Secretariat in Abuja before Apc hi / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by BABANGBALI: 8:13pm On Jul 28
Tightpussy2024:
Vote competent leaders,you refused . You think you are punishing anybody when you vote for an idiot .it's yourselves.
no mind am. Abeg come inside make we go sleep, when you watch Big Brother Naija finish jare
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by elonize(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28
LegendHero:

I agree with you. Tinubu is using Sowore & VDM and a whole host of others remotely. Tinubu already owned the protest narrative already.

All the event that happen in the past few weeks is just to remove that “humanity” from the destructive protesters/insurrectionists. If they are dealt with, the sympathy game will be hard for them to play.

Sowore dey USA currently and won’t even be home for the protest. His own version of the protest is now the one gaining wave, that should speak volume to anyone with brain.
bat wen dey fear like bat ..
N who told u d protest is abt dem...u never know wetin dey...dis ur idea is so so wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by phemmie06(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28
Sapasenator:

Dude has always been an attention seeker.

And mow that he is saying the reality must you throw the water and the baby away?
Those that are not attention seekers what have they done?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Menclothing1: 8:18pm On Jul 28
Peaceful protest only if you burn government or private property in lagos or Abuja you will be fun done by military

Because you enemy of our country and you have evil agenda
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by bigiyaro(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28
This is a real man, he has the choice of 'distancing' himself from the protest as other morafvckin yeyebrities are doing, he is their standing alone and shirtless. The real Black Warrior.

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by ezekuche(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28
agulion:
We Yoruba Muslims are very comfortable with Tinubus gvt, everything is ok in the country, all this ipob and Aboki ranting will not work
whether you like it or not northern Muslims still see u Yoruba Muslims as second class Muslims.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by chatinent: 8:26pm On Jul 28
The federal plot: make sure you find a way and ensure it is made to look like an Igbo protest and find a scapegoat.

Evidence is not far-fetched. During the 2020 protest, upon the whole tribes who came out, they found a way to scapegoat one Igbo person and filled the media with the planned propaganda.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Sapasenator: 8:27pm On Jul 28
phemmie06:

And mow that he is saying the reality must you throw the water and the baby away?
Those that are not attention seekers what have they done?

There is a date nau. August 1
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by onadana: 8:28pm On Jul 28
agulion:
We Yoruba Muslims are very comfortable with Tinubus gvt, everything is ok in the country, all this ipob and Aboki ranting will not work

And yet you are dying of hunger.
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Shikini: 8:31pm On Jul 28
Better
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Horus(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28
#EndBadGovernance

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Jonjam269: 8:33pm On Jul 28
agulion:
Yes sir, obirodent miscreant!
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by finallybusy: 8:38pm On Jul 28
Title: Solo protest.

Content: Two men.

English no easy for some “educated Nigerians.” Some parents truly wasted tuition fees on their kin.

VDM should carry on. He has energy.
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by drkrest(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28
Tsarbomba:
The EAGLES have landed. No id!0t born of a woman can stop this protest, them no BORN you well. This will be the MOTHER of all protest, it will sweep like a hurricane accross african countries against bad/oppressive government. The youths have finally awaken from their slumber to TAKE BACK their country into their hands, and no amounts of paid zombies on nairaland can stop or quench the fire that is burning in them grin grin
Unlike the Kenyan protest which was triggered by proposed taxation, what is the sole goal protesters aim to achieve with the scheduled nationwide protests. I am 100 percent in support of the protest only if there is a specific objective the protesters aim to achieve. It is obvious that these protests will likely be driven by diverse motives ranging from ethnopolitical to socio-economic issues. If this is about putting an end to governance, reducing oil pump price to NGN 100, restructure the country and all, it is definitely going to evolve in sustained violence, potentially disrupting the fragile economic landscape of the country. From my experience, most Nigerians are emotional rather than logical when it comes to issues like this.
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Omobalo67: 8:39pm On Jul 28
TopNotchTrends:
VDM, Verydarkblackman has staged his own protest in Abuja. Remember that VDM has been a focal voice, liberating the oppressed and speaking about the ills of the nation irrespective of who is involved.

He has now staged his own protest before the official protest which will be held on August 1 2024. Appearing shirtless and holding a placard which reads "emi lo kan, is it your turn to suffer us...", he voices in displeasure in the current Government without uttering a word.

His message is sure passed.

Watch the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCrzN2e6VIo?si=GQEZcUL3ow0sYIHg

BODE GEORGE WROTE

My thoughts on this Protest!

I'll hope to make it brief.

I remember that, while the EndSARS 2020 protest was being planned, the Northern Elders held a meeting and agreed on one common ground- 'the President is our son, we will not go against him or allow anyone to protest against him in the North'.

And so, it was like a joke, but no protest was allowed.

Check the record and prove me wrong?

Those who sponsored billboards and adverts in Abuja and the North, lost their funds.

A particular popular Musician who sponsored billboards in Lagos, Abuja and PH, lost everything he sponsored in Abuja. In fact, the owners of the billboards were sanctioned in Abuja.

The President was their son and they wouldn't allow any protests against him. Carry your protest to your side if you so wish.

It is 2024, and here we go again. We are asking the siting President to give us a report of 60 years' rot in 1 year.

And, the South, especially the South West where the President is from, must prove a point now.

Would you stand for your son or stand against him?
I think that, we would stand with our son too!

I think that the whole South should stand for their son also.

Has any President done better than him in 1 year of office, in the last forever?

Isn't the Nation too tender for any protests right now?

Has any protests ended well in the last... forever?

Have we had gains or losses from protests?

Isn't there a consistent record of hijacks of protests, from forever?

Would you invest in a Nation that is prone to protests that leads to anarchy and destruction of the land?

Who has accounted for the losses from the EndSARS?

I think that we have had a very sensitive economy in recent years.

We rolled from costly Boko Haram insurgency to global recession to National recession to COVID and to the effects of wars around the world.

This is the reason there is inflation all around the world. Yes, including the Countries you wanna japa to, init?

Have you noticed the number of Countries who have had the same economic effects?

In fact, for the kind of government in the UK, you must have noticed the number of Prime Ministers who have been changed in the last 14 years. There has been 6 since 2010. A particular one spent only 1 month as PM. It was all because of the economy, not war or sickness or incompetence, but economy.

That same inflation is biting the Citizens so hard in all these Nations. UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Ghana, SA, Egypt.... everywhere.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is having her 3rd President since 2011, staying his first year in office.

I would have expected Nigerian Citizens to have a more critical look at the economy by history rather than sentiments.

I would have expected Nigerian Politicians to stand for the good of Nigeria rather than prove the points of hatred from an election loss.

Atiku supports the protest fr Dubai, so does Peter Obi from 'not Anambra'.

Which one of you actually won the election if it was not Tinubu? And, would any of these 2 men have done better, knowing that they both supported the removal of subsidy on oil as does the sitting President? Which is the reason why we are here now.

Things could have been done better sha. That, I agree! But it is still manageable.

When HAMAS faced Israel, the whole Nation, and especially the Politicians, stood as one, with their President. He wasn't their fan, but their Nation needed them more than they needed to prove a point.

Where are those who will stand for Nigeria?

This Protest is, for me, a stand against the welfare and existence of Nigeria.

When I looked at the demands of the proposed protest, I saw the request for the release of Nnamdi Kanu. How does this relate to Protest against Bad Governance? Am I missing something here?

Are we being introduced to the Sponsors of the protest?

How many Nigerians have visited the South East in recent times? I have!

Do we have our eyes opened? We should!

I still recall his voice from those voice notes on the instruction to burn Lagos during EndSARS Protest, and places were burnt as he instructed.

So, the validation of burning Lagos and Nigeria will end bad governance?

The jail breaks, the beheading of Police Officers, the burning of LAMATA Buses, the burning of Police Stations and countless more, will end bad governance?

This brings me to the issue of patriotism.

I think that some Nigerians are fond of hiding the good things of Nigeria and putting the bad foot forward. We spread our dirty linens on the world stage forgetting that all other Nations have dirts too!

There's nothing bad in Nigeria that is not in every single developed, developing or underdeveloped Nation.

The world scores Nigeria low or badly, because Nigerians tell the world that Nigeria should be so scored!

Do you know that there are Nations who refuse to give any information about themselves to the world for anyone to score their economy or people? It's like claiming the 5th amendment.

I wonder if a Nigerian expects to be seen differently from how they describe their own Country? (Keep reading these words until you've read it!)

We don't need any protests.
We don't need to gamble with anarchy that usually starts with a 'peaceful protest'.
I am aware of how tough things have been, but a further toughness will not make things easier.

I support dialogue.
Some of us will not be going anywhere!
So, please leave our bed place for us and we will keep working things out.

The grass is not greener anywhere else. If it is, go there!

I pleade with Nigerians not to use the sitting President as scapegoat for all the bad governments of the past.

There was Abacha, there was Babangida, there was Jonathan, there was Buhari, there was Obasanjo, there was AbdulSallam, they are all faulty in some.

Why would anyone want to distract or punish Tinubu?

May Nigeria succeed!!!!

Dr. Bode 'Gbore, wrote this from Abuja on July 26th, 2024 at 0630hours.
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Kukutente23: 8:42pm On Jul 28
Is he from Abuja grin grin
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by highchief1: 8:43pm On Jul 28
BABANGBALI:
so if him wear shirts, bullets no go fit penetrate am abi?
u probably didn’t get my point.maybe u need to read again

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Judd007: 8:47pm On Jul 28
Hanks Anuku, started his own since, before now

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Blitzking: 8:52pm On Jul 28
This guy wan chook head to cash out...this protest is a headless one. On that day any destination na public address and the voice of the ppl go decide
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Chibuezem(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28
alsudan:
Well done VDM.

Sometimes I wonder if na the WEST the remote control the thief to suffer Nigerians because of all him tape when them get.

Even Buhari as dull as he was, rejected all their policies, because they had nothing on him.

Then enter Thiefnibuu the drug baron who file de with FBI. Of course na wetin them tell am he go do.
hmmmm well VDM is doing the opposite of what I expect from him.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Uncletony(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28
phorget:
Kikikikiki...I laff in opututum language.

Thank God Tilumbu is not on social media, the agbado supporters will soon come and do their jobs now. They will call VDM an igboman for stating the obvious.
He has to be an igboman, we speak truth to power, we no dey doable, vdm is an Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by TheGift: 9:02pm On Jul 28
efighter:

Shey this one too na human being or human beans?

If you don't get the logic of what he is saying, you don't need to resort to insults. Just ask for help to understand. Got it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Smartcitizen: 9:04pm On Jul 28
efighter:

Shey this one too na human being or human beans?

IF YOU ARE ANGRY PLEASE TELL TINUBU TO WAKE UP FROM HIS FOOLISHNESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by bluefilm: 9:06pm On Jul 28
alsudan:
Well done VDM.

Sometimes I wonder if na the WEST the remote control the thief to suffer Nigerians because of all him tape when them get.

Even Buhari as dull as he was, rejected all their policies, because they had nothing on him.

Then enter Thiefnibuu the drug baron who file de with FBI. Of course na wetin them tell am he go do.

You can see the big picture.

Kudos

Once they have you where they want you, you can only continue to do whatever they want, however they want it as well as whenever they want it

That's how the Globalist Elites operate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by ConfusePoint: 9:06pm On Jul 28
Thank you brother. We're joining you on the D-day.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Chochovini: 9:06pm On Jul 28
agulion:
. Probably typing from a cave in one of the Forests I think. Coz, bandits have ransacked his village and people have taken to the bush for safety.
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Smartcitizen: 9:06pm On Jul 28
elonize:
bat wen dey fear like bat ..
N who told u d protest is abt dem...u never know wetin dey...dis ur idea is so so wrong

Don't mind his supporters they are only encouraging themselves.

3 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Emyogalanya: 9:07pm On Jul 28
sukar886:
Hunger and tribalism go kee u
Na Sarcasm na calm down
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by LOVEGINO(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28
agulion:
for the first time I say no to this.
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Ken4Christ: 9:12pm On Jul 28
The people have a right to peaceful protest. Government should listen and do things differently. They should take proactive steps in dealing with:

1. Insecurity
2. Power
3. Unemployment
4. Corruption
5. High prices of food items.
6. Dysfunctional refineries
7. Naira to Dollar exchange rate
Etc
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by briandermot: 9:16pm On Jul 28
Omobalo67:

BODE GEORGE WROTE

My thoughts on this Protest!

I'll hope to make it brief.

I remember that, while the EndSARS 2020 protest was being planned, the Northern Elders held a meeting and agreed on one common ground- 'the President is our son, we will not go against him or allow anyone to protest against him in the North'.

And so, it was like a joke, but no protest was allowed.

Check the record and prove me wrong?

Those who sponsored billboards and adverts in Abuja and the North, lost their funds.

A particular popular Musician who sponsored billboards in Lagos, Abuja and PH, lost everything he sponsored in Abuja. In fact, the owners of the billboards were sanctioned in Abuja.

The President was their son and they wouldn't allow any protests against him. Carry your protest to your side if you so wish.

It is 2024, and here we go again. We are asking the siting President to give us a report of 60 years' rot in 1 year.

And, the South, especially the South West where the President is from, must prove a point now.

Would you stand for your son or stand against him?
I think that, we would stand with our son too!

I think that the whole South should stand for their son also.

Has any President done better than him in 1 year of office, in the last forever?

Isn't the Nation too tender for any protests right now?

Has any protests ended well in the last... forever?

Have we had gains or losses from protests?

Isn't there a consistent record of hijacks of protests, from forever?

Would you invest in a Nation that is prone to protests that leads to anarchy and destruction of the land?

Who has accounted for the losses from the EndSARS?

I think that we have had a very sensitive economy in recent years.

We rolled from costly Boko Haram insurgency to global recession to National recession to COVID and to the effects of wars around the world.

This is the reason there is inflation all around the world. Yes, including the Countries you wanna japa to, init?

Have you noticed the number of Countries who have had the same economic effects?

In fact, for the kind of government in the UK, you must have noticed the number of Prime Ministers who have been changed in the last 14 years. There has been 6 since 2010. A particular one spent only 1 month as PM. It was all because of the economy, not war or sickness or incompetence, but economy.

That same inflation is biting the Citizens so hard in all these Nations. UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Ghana, SA, Egypt.... everywhere.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is having her 3rd President since 2011, staying his first year in office.

I would have expected Nigerian Citizens to have a more critical look at the economy by history rather than sentiments.

I would have expected Nigerian Politicians to stand for the good of Nigeria rather than prove the points of hatred from an election loss.

Atiku supports the protest fr Dubai, so does Peter Obi from 'not Anambra'.

Which one of you actually won the election if it was not Tinubu? And, would any of these 2 men have done better, knowing that they both supported the removal of subsidy on oil as does the sitting President? Which is the reason why we are here now.

Things could have been done better sha. That, I agree! But it is still manageable.

When HAMAS faced Israel, the whole Nation, and especially the Politicians, stood as one, with their President. He wasn't their fan, but their Nation needed them more than they needed to prove a point.

Where are those who will stand for Nigeria?

This Protest is, for me, a stand against the welfare and existence of Nigeria.

When I looked at the demands of the proposed protest, I saw the request for the release of Nnamdi Kanu. How does this relate to Protest against Bad Governance? Am I missing something here?

Are we being introduced to the Sponsors of the protest?

How many Nigerians have visited the South East in recent times? I have!

Do we have our eyes opened? We should!

I still recall his voice from those voice notes on the instruction to burn Lagos during EndSARS Protest, and places were burnt as he instructed.

So, the validation of burning Lagos and Nigeria will end bad governance?

The jail breaks, the beheading of Police Officers, the burning of LAMATA Buses, the burning of Police Stations and countless more, will end bad governance?

This brings me to the issue of patriotism.

I think that some Nigerians are fond of hiding the good things of Nigeria and putting the bad foot forward. We spread our dirty linens on the world stage forgetting that all other Nations have dirts too!

There's nothing bad in Nigeria that is not in every single developed, developing or underdeveloped Nation.

The world scores Nigeria low or badly, because Nigerians tell the world that Nigeria should be so scored!

Do you know that there are Nations who refuse to give any information about themselves to the world for anyone to score their economy or people? It's like claiming the 5th amendment.

I wonder if a Nigerian expects to be seen differently from how they describe their own Country? (Keep reading these words until you've read it!)

We don't need any protests.
We don't need to gamble with anarchy that usually starts with a 'peaceful protest'.
I am aware of how tough things have been, but a further toughness will not make things easier.

I support dialogue.
Some of us will not be going anywhere!
So, please leave our bed place for us and we will keep working things out.

The grass is not greener anywhere else. If it is, go there!

I pleade with Nigerians not to use the sitting President as scapegoat for all the bad governments of the past.

There was Abacha, there was Babangida, there was Jonathan, there was Buhari, there was Obasanjo, there was AbdulSallam, they are all faulty in some.

Why would anyone want to distract or punish Tinubu?

May Nigeria succeed!!!!

Dr. Bode 'Gbore, wrote this from Abuja on July 26th, 2024 at 0630hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Adjourns Naira Redesign Suit To March 3 / Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.