Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,907 members, 7,918,951 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest (48269 Views)

Police Attack VeryDarkMan, Deji Adeyanju, Other Protesters In Abuja / (Photo)Lamidi Apapa sleeping in labour party Secretariat in Abuja before Apc hi / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Honestey: 9:19pm On Jul 28
Outskirts of Abuja
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by TheGift: 9:20pm On Jul 28
Omobalo67:

BODE GEORGE WROTE

My thoughts on this Protest!

I'll hope to make it brief.

I remember that, while the EndSARS 2020 protest was being planned, the Northern Elders held a meeting and agreed on one common ground- 'the President is our son, we will not go against him or allow anyone to protest against him in the North'.

And so, it was like a joke, but no protest was allowed.

Check the record and prove me wrong?

Those who sponsored billboards and adverts in Abuja and the North, lost their funds.

A particular popular Musician who sponsored billboards in Lagos, Abuja and PH, lost everything he sponsored in Abuja. In fact, the owners of the billboards were sanctioned in Abuja.

The President was their son and they wouldn't allow any protests against him. Carry your protest to your side if you so wish.

It is 2024, and here we go again. We are asking the siting President to give us a report of 60 years' rot in 1 year.

And, the South, especially the South West where the President is from, must prove a point now.

Would you stand for your son or stand against him?
I think that, we would stand with our son too!

I think that the whole South should stand for their son also.

Has any President done better than him in 1 year of office, in the last forever?

Isn't the Nation too tender for any protests right now?

Has any protests ended well in the last... forever?

Have we had gains or losses from protests?

Isn't there a consistent record of hijacks of protests, from forever?

Would you invest in a Nation that is prone to protests that leads to anarchy and destruction of the land?

Who has accounted for the losses from the EndSARS?

I think that we have had a very sensitive economy in recent years.

We rolled from costly Boko Haram insurgency to global recession to National recession to COVID and to the effects of wars around the world.

This is the reason there is inflation all around the world. Yes, including the Countries you wanna japa to, init?

Have you noticed the number of Countries who have had the same economic effects?

In fact, for the kind of government in the UK, you must have noticed the number of Prime Ministers who have been changed in the last 14 years. There has been 6 since 2010. A particular one spent only 1 month as PM. It was all because of the economy, not war or sickness or incompetence, but economy.

That same inflation is biting the Citizens so hard in all these Nations. UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Ghana, SA, Egypt.... everywhere.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is having her 3rd President since 2011, staying his first year in office.

I would have expected Nigerian Citizens to have a more critical look at the economy by history rather than sentiments.

I would have expected Nigerian Politicians to stand for the good of Nigeria rather than prove the points of hatred from an election loss.

Atiku supports the protest fr Dubai, so does Peter Obi from 'not Anambra'.

Which one of you actually won the election if it was not Tinubu? And, would any of these 2 men have done better, knowing that they both supported the removal of subsidy on oil as does the sitting President? Which is the reason why we are here now.

Things could have been done better sha. That, I agree! But it is still manageable.

When HAMAS faced Israel, the whole Nation, and especially the Politicians, stood as one, with their President. He wasn't their fan, but their Nation needed them more than they needed to prove a point.

Where are those who will stand for Nigeria?

This Protest is, for me, a stand against the welfare and existence of Nigeria.

When I looked at the demands of the proposed protest, I saw the request for the release of Nnamdi Kanu. How does this relate to Protest against Bad Governance? Am I missing something here?

Are we being introduced to the Sponsors of the protest?

How many Nigerians have visited the South East in recent times? I have!

Do we have our eyes opened? We should!

I still recall his voice from those voice notes on the instruction to burn Lagos during EndSARS Protest, and places were burnt as he instructed.

So, the validation of burning Lagos and Nigeria will end bad governance?

The jail breaks, the beheading of Police Officers, the burning of LAMATA Buses, the burning of Police Stations and countless more, will end bad governance?

This brings me to the issue of patriotism.

I think that some Nigerians are fond of hiding the good things of Nigeria and putting the bad foot forward. We spread our dirty linens on the world stage forgetting that all other Nations have dirts too!

There's nothing bad in Nigeria that is not in every single developed, developing or underdeveloped Nation.

The world scores Nigeria low or badly, because Nigerians tell the world that Nigeria should be so scored!

Do you know that there are Nations who refuse to give any information about themselves to the world for anyone to score their economy or people? It's like claiming the 5th amendment.

I wonder if a Nigerian expects to be seen differently from how they describe their own Country? (Keep reading these words until you've read it!)

We don't need any protests.
We don't need to gamble with anarchy that usually starts with a 'peaceful protest'.
I am aware of how tough things have been, but a further toughness will not make things easier.

I support dialogue.
Some of us will not be going anywhere!
So, please leave our bed place for us and we will keep working things out.

The grass is not greener anywhere else. If it is, go there!

I pleade with Nigerians not to use the sitting President as scapegoat for all the bad governments of the past.

There was Abacha, there was Babangida, there was Jonathan, there was Buhari, there was Obasanjo, there was AbdulSallam, they are all faulty in some.

Why would anyone want to distract or punish Tinubu?

May Nigeria succeed!!!!

Dr. Bode 'Gbore, wrote this from Abuja on July 26th, 2024 at 0630hours.

The problem with this unnecessarily long post is that it failed to do two things:

Acknowledge the role of Tinubu's suddenly implemented policy in throwing Nigeria into a needless crisis, from His very first day in office.

Tell us exactly which policy we should be patient with Tinubu about. (The hasty fuel subsidy removal that is still being paid through the back door? or the hasty floating of the naira in a country that has borrowed against its future oil reserves which is its main source of foreign
exchange?

Which particular policy, exactly ? I am waiting

P.S. As you are pointing out countries that are doing badly, also point out countries with leaders that are not as incompetent and clueless as many of ours.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Tormentor001: 9:26pm On Jul 28
agulion:
We Yoruba Muslims are very comfortable with Tinubus gvt, everything is ok in the country, all this ipob and Aboki ranting will not work

Jonzin dey worry u... You Don turn mouthpiece for others... Use ur head

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by EdoBoy90(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28
Edo state has started protest officially. we started Endsars protest

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by ade4real2016: 9:35pm On Jul 28
agulion:
We Yoruba Muslims are very comfortable with Tinubus gvt, everything is ok in the country, all this ipob and Aboki ranting will not work

May Tsunami thunder fire your entire lineage there...You must be one of those tribal bigots who is nothing but a filthy maggot...

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by 9JAMac10: 9:41pm On Jul 28
Very dark hom0 is there to show off his body to prospective Phaggot like himself. Fucc that hypocrite civil rights activist
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28
Didi2d:
Come to think of it lots of people including me supported and believed so much in tinubu to turn the country around for good.

Lol.

Nothing is truly more dangerous than stupid people in large numbers.

You and your likes will still vote the failure in 2027 thinking you're doing Igbos or obidients.

Fools always think themselves wise.

I hope the suffering suffocates you people so you will learn to eschew politics of ethnicity and religion - although I seriously doubt that you people can ever learn no matter what, cos as long as you think you can get your "person" into power regardless of how incompetent they are, you lots probably will.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Laladre1: 9:47pm On Jul 28
agulion:

Abi Oloriburuku Ni iwo ati awon Muslim Ni? God punish you and the useless Religion, Omo ale, you dey suffer and you still get mind post rubbish here, Ogun kill you there, anyway I don't blame, your father and mother still dey feed you.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by israelmao(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28
The faceless are becoming faces.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Autobot05: 10:14pm On Jul 28
agulion:

You sound like a fool right from the first 3 words you typed

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Felaincarnated: 10:26pm On Jul 28
D ediot of a helinues bin quiet for days. Power belongs to d masses

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Felaincarnated: 10:29pm On Jul 28
Ur mumu neva do? Is d economy of d country a joke to u?Wat oda objective u dey find?
drkrest:
Unlike the Kenyan protest which was triggered by proposed taxation, what is the sole goal protesters aim to achieve with the scheduled nationwide protests. I am 100 percent in support of the protest only if there is a specific objective the protesters aim to achieve. It is obvious that these protests will likely be driven by diverse motives ranging from ethnopolitical to socio-economic issues. If this is about putting an end to governance, reducing oil pump price to NGN 100, restructure the country and all, it is definitely going to evolve in sustained violence, potentially disrupting the fragile economic landscape of the country. From my experience, most Nigerians are emotional rather than logical when it comes to issues like this.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Formation10: 10:33pm On Jul 28
agulion:
Oga nothing okey even the yoruba they curse this government if okey for you speak for yourself,your type na they kill Nigerian even blind man knows that this is the worst government ever
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Formation10: 10:34pm On Jul 28
agulion:
Oga nothing okey even the yoruba they curse this government if okey for you speak for yourself,your type na him they kill Nigerian even blind man knows that this is the worst government ever

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Cmanforall: 10:45pm On Jul 28
TopNotchTrends:
VDM, Verydarkblackman has staged his own protest in Abuja. Remember that VDM has been a focal voice, liberating the oppressed and speaking about the ills of the nation irrespective of who is involved.

He has now staged his own protest before the official protest which will be held on August 1 2024. Appearing shirtless and holding a placard which reads "emi lo kan, is it your turn to suffer us...", he voices in displeasure in the current Government without uttering a word.

His message is sure passed.

Watch the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCrzN2e6VIo?si=GQEZcUL3ow0sYIHg

This guy may join Politics in the future.

These photos will be useful for campaigning

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by drkrest(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28
Felaincarnated:
Ur mumu neva do? Is d economy of d country a joke to u?Wat oda objective u dey find?
I anticipated a preposterous response from you. If you struggled to decipher my initial message, isn't it obvious that you cannot organize a reasonable protest. When NLC threatened to strike, they highlighted their demands, which were the approval of a new national minimum wage and reintroduction of electricity subsidy. My point is, it makes sense to predicate any scheduled nationwide protests on a clear objective.
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Vinnie2000(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28
foleskay:
grin
This protest is gaining momentum. I don buy German used canvas, and tear gas repellant. O ma madt gan. Was there in 2012,was there in 2020, gonna be there again this time around.

Ojuboro o se gbomon lowo ekuro. It's not easy to bring out kernel from palm kernel. Tinubu go choke. I never chop beans since March. My favorite food. Gbogbo yin e ni kuure sad sad

Lolss, The Beans matter ehn. cheesy

I hear It's one Cup is now N500. undecided

Tinubu/APC don Destroy Nigeria KpataKpata. embarassed
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by omooba05: 11:00pm On Jul 28
I can see deceit in this VDM protest..'pity us sir' planwork
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by MrSly(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28
Melagros:
COMRADES, VDM will be tagged an IPOB by these miscreants disturbing us on Nairaland

Where is wike who was threatening protesters in Abuja? I have said this before that when the time has come nobody can stop us, is a moving train. Some of these Yoruba guys because of sentiment are the ones holding this country ransom

We must work together for the good of Nigeria
The moment you start counting on a Yoruba guy is the moment you lost it all. Don't count o them and if they try to stop the pretest swallow them. That is the way. That's all.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Ekpoudom: 11:03pm On Jul 28
alsudan:
Well done VDM.

Sometimes I wonder if na the WEST the remote control the thief to suffer Nigerians because of all him tape when them get.

Even Buhari as dull as he was, rejected all their policies, because they had nothing on him.

Then enter Thiefnibuu the drug baron who file de with FBI. Of course na wetin them tell am he go do.

Pained CHILD OF HATE from the SadEast Region of Perdition, rest!!!

Your GBAJUE religious war master lost the last elections conclusively! Live with it so you don’t kill yourself untimely! 😂
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Jughead29: 11:09pm On Jul 28
People who support this protest are uncountable.

Hunger Na your mate..
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Reloadedisraelp: 11:21pm On Jul 28
Lol ur turn to suffer us... grin
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Felaincarnated: 11:50pm On Jul 28
I know u know why d protest. Stop acting before u cast
drkrest:
I anticipated a preposterous response from you. If you struggled to decipher my initial message, isn't it obvious that you cannot organize a reasonable protest. When NLC threatened to strike, they highlighted their demands, which were the approval of a new national minimum wage and reintroduction of electricity subsidy. My point is, it makes sense to predicate any scheduled nationwide protests on a clear objective.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by Mandela27: 11:54pm On Jul 28
grin
foleskay:
grin
This protest is gaining momentum. I don buy German used canvas, and tear gas repellant. O ma madt gan. Was there in 2012,was there in 2020, gonna be there again this time around.

Ojuboro o se gbomon lowo ekuro. It's not easy to bring out kernel from palm kernel. Tinubu go choke. I never chop beans since March. My favorite food. Gbogbo yin e ni kuure sad sad
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by richmanrichard: 12:23am On Jul 29
Gossiphub:

Clown.
Tinubu should use that same coconut head of his to solve NIGERIAs problems oo.

Politics no dey tire una? Eh clown?

The way you guys attribute so much to that oldie muses me. Walahi😂
you busted the idiot. He is an immortal APC slave and defender

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by ericmor: 12:37am On Jul 29
Gossiphub:

Clown.
Tinubu should use that same coconut head of his to solve NIGERIAs problems oo.

Politics no dey tire una? Eh clown?

The way you guys attribute so much to that oldie muses me. Walahi😂

Is not even about been old, suffering and smiling no dey tire dem ni? Pls let's stop the tribalism and fight for good governance. People are suffering and dying of hunger due to high cost of living
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by okoroemeka(m): 1:32am On Jul 29
agulion:
I thought it was only IPOB,have you joined aboki in the firay,can you people survive the anger of your master?
Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by owagbeba: 3:24am On Jul 29
SalamRushdie:
This VDM works for the Tinubu govt , this action is called planting, they are trying to use him to be the face of the protest mad once they succeed they will control the tone of the protest

Glad you saw through this act. These are attempts to plant a lead… Sowore, the SAN, VDM etc.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by surgical: 3:34am On Jul 29
TheGift:

The problem with this unnecessarily long post is that it failed to do two things:

Acknowledge the role of Tinubu's suddenly implemented policy in throwing Nigeria into a needless crisis, from His very first day in office.

Tell us exactly which policy we should be patient with Tinubu about. (The hasty fuel subsidy removal that is still being paid through the back door? or the hasty floating of the naira in a country that has borrowed against its future oil reserves which is its main source of foreign
exchange?

Which particular policy, exactly ? I am waiting

P.S. As you are pointing out countries that are doing badly, also point out countries with leaders that are not as incompetent and clueless as many of ours.
They will never do that ,always looking for excuses to do evil and avoid at all cost any opportunity to treat the people right
You can see the deliberate lie in the write up,bode George never wrote that shit,but their usual satanic propaganda has included the name of a prominent opposition figure to make the useless write up look authentic
Very deceitful people, nothing good can ever come from their camp, they just don't have it ,because they are not honourable people, both leaders and followers

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by UnfairLife7(m): 6:16am On Jul 29
JaySmart4422:
I will join this protest if anyone can give me this answers

1 why is North ready to protest now or why are their youths interested in joining the protest why now?

2 Buhari rule for 8 years many could not survive the hardship ,some committed suicide , some lost their lives ,some left the country
No body from the north call for protest?

3 bandit are doing wonders in the north ,insecurity everywhere during Buhari yet no call for protest from north why now ?

4 cashless policy during Buhari rendered many poorer during Buhari yet no protest why now ?

Before joining any protest ask questions

Same kind of protest they did to Jonathan is what they want to do again
Today many are regreting

The answer is simple

Under Buhari 8 years Nigerians were not buying a bag of rice around 80k. Beans and garri a confirm poor and downtrodden man's food are not luxury Under bubu. Nigerians can still afford to feed

Your failed emilokan has taken food away from poor man's table. So what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Stages A Solo Protest In Abuja Before The Official Protest by phemmie06(m): 8:11am On Jul 29
Sapasenator:

There is a date nau. August 1

You're right, but some people and a solo protester also did on Saturday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Adjourns Naira Redesign Suit To March 3 / Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.