Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,130 members, 7,922,765 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully (6231 Views)

Olumide Akpata: I Joined Labour Party To Build Not To Destroy / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:40am On Jul 30
trutharena:
Bitter Obidients trying to twist the narrative again! Exercise your rights, but don’t use it as an excuse to steal and destroy public property. This protest is just a cover for criminal activities. Enough is enough!

What problem do you bigots and hypocr!tes have with people trying to protest about the sufferings that were brought upon them

Why are you guys so wicked and insensitive?
Why do you bastards want all Nigerians dead just so you can protect the tenure of an old, useless, arrogant, callous, clueless and corrupt man
Nawaoo!

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by Gbeng30(m): 7:41am On Jul 30
It's the only language wicked government we have today understand... moreover it's our right we will continue to exercise it

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by EyeCumInPeace: 7:44am On Jul 30
BlowYourMind:
No one is against protest. Everyone should protest in Their own land, the repeat of endsars destruction of yoruba properties must be avoided, the bitterness and grieves of bitter grievingory Obi people must not be exhibited again.

Don't be stupid. grin
No part of The Constitution says you must protest in your own land.
If you dey fear protest, tell your saviour frognubu to open mouth and say "Subsidy is Gone Back".

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by Bennycollins: 7:45am On Jul 30
trutharena:
Bitter Obidients trying to twist the narrative again! Exercise your rights, but don’t use it as an excuse to steal and destroy public property. This protest is just a cover for criminal activities. Enough is enough!
This one did not even read but is already commenting Obidients this and that.
Na madness dey start so ooh, no be obsession with Obidients anything.

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by UnfairLife7(m): 7:46am On Jul 30
Jonjam269:
Protest in your region and don't bring your madness to South West.
I will protest in Lagos. Including my friends and well wishers. Come stop us when the protest kick-start from August 1st

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by EyeCumInPeace: 7:49am On Jul 30
trutharena:
Shattap.
A learned man has spoken loud and clear - Go out and protest peacefully. Don't twist the narrative.

If you dey fear protest, tell your saviour frognubu to open mouth and say "Subsidy is Gone Back".

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:54am On Jul 30
uncleck:
This protest is dead on arrival. You can't stage a successful protest after giving government one month notice. They will sabotage it in more ways than one. A successful protest is spontaneous. It's abrupt.

Secondly, the owners of the media, the owners of all the touts...are still the same ones at the federal government.

My advice? This is not GEJ's government where civility and democracy reigned. This government will be so brutal to any perceived opposition; protesters.... they're already mobilizing EFCC, police, army, media etc.... So respect yourself and protest some other times
It will be peaceful iJn!

At least everybody has bn sensitized on d need to be very civil wit their protest to avoid bn used by the devil

Ppl are educating and advising themselves on how to protest peacefully, govt will never hijack it iJn

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by DMerciful(m): 7:54am On Jul 30
Of what use is a mirror to a blind man?
benuejosh:
Very true. But I won't protest because the protest has no meaning.

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by itelima: 7:54am On Jul 30
benuejosh:
Very true. But I won't protest because the protest has no meaning.
Pls go back to Congo, leave the oppressed to fight for their rights

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by EyeCumInPiece: 7:54am On Jul 30
uncleck:
This protest is dead on arrival. You can't stage a successful protest after giving government one month notice. They will sabotage it in more ways than one. A successful protest is spontaneous. It's abrupt.

Secondly, the owners of the media, the owners of all the touts...are still the same ones at the federal government.

My advice? This is not GEJ's government where civility and democracy reigned. This government will be so brutal to any perceived opposition; protesters.... they're already mobilizing EFCC, police, army, media etc.... So respect yourself and protest some other times
Keep quite. Who asked for your epistle.
You must be one of those miscreants that collected handouts to counter the protest.

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by princeade86(m): 7:59am On Jul 30
trutharena:
sha*me to you.
Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by Jayhome24: 8:01am On Jul 30
This guy is even better to be the Leprosy Paty presidential material than Bitter Obi. This is how a responsible opposition leader talk.

"Peaceful protest is a good thing but destructive protest is a fast way to grave for any protester"
Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by Everydaylove: 8:15am On Jul 30
trutharena:

But enough is not enough to hardship across the country? Who do u like this?
Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by Diligence: 8:31am On Jul 30
BREAKING NEWS

1. If the protests are hijacked, turn violent or if any protesters are hurt, killed, arrested, et al, the governors of those States, their deputies, Chief of Army Staff,Commissioners, I.G, Police Commissioners, Traditional leaders, Senators & States/Fed Reps, FCT Minister, will be held accountable, responsible & vicariously liable.
2. Just like we reported MC Oluomo, Bayo Adenuga & co were reported & consequently banned by US & EU Embassies, let's gear up to report the above, their families & associates to The US Embassy, EU Embassies, ICJ & UN, et al... To blacklist them & their families. As simple as ABC!
3. If Putin & his families, relatives & even friends & associates were blacklisted, assets seized all over the world...dear mischievous Nigerian politicians/et al: HAVE A RETHINK & LET THE PEOPLE PROTEST!
4. You HV BN warned!
Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by Calitoscassius(m): 8:55am On Jul 30
There are no such thing as peaceful protests, peaceful protests achieves nothing. No one takes peacful protesters serious.
Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by uncleck: 9:18am On Jul 30
EyeCumInPiece:

Keep quite. Who asked for your epistle.
You must be one of those miscreants that collected handouts to counter the protest.
I know there are no elders in your family so I'll forgive you
Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by ChicagoBar(m): 9:18am On Jul 30
Am not protesting.. Shike a
Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by Dicoomoba: 11:45am On Jul 30
EyeCumInPeace:

Don't be stupid. grin
No part of The Constitution says you must go to your region to protest.

Hey untrained pikin, if they born your papa and nana well protest for lagos or Ibadan or any of Yoruba lands and destroy something your tribe join together can not afford , you will see shege banza 😂
Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by Mbark12: 8:32am On Aug 06
Olumide Akpata’s stance on the right of protesters to assemble peacefully reflects a commitment to democratic values and the importance of free expression. Peaceful protests are vital for social change and allow individuals to voice their concerns and advocate for their rights. Supporting this right emphasizes the significance of dialogue and the need for governments to listen to their citizens.

Go and check the full article [https://blognow.co.in/how-can-you-a-non-it-person-join-an-it-course-and-then-get-a-job-with-us]here[/url]
Re: Olumide Akpata: I Support The Right Of Protesters To Assemble Peacefully by Mbark12: 8:33am On Aug 06

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Heroin-tainted Assets Forfeiture Judgement - Saharareporters / Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS / We Will Not Rest Until The Remaining Girls Are Back - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.