Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,217 members, 7,943,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP (17141 Views)

Lagos Coastal Road:Tinubu Supporter Makes U-turn, Calls Funsho Doherty "Chinedu" / Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC / Femi Majekodunmi Dumps ADC, Returns To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by politicoNG: 7:54pm On Jul 29
Doherty was the Governorship Candidate of the ADC in the 2023 General Election

After extensive consultations, I have resigned from the ADC and joined the PDP. With humility and an appreciation of the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead, I look forward to working collectively to build the Lagos of our dreams.

Funsho Doherty

15 Likes

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by TemplarLandry: 7:55pm On Jul 29
Let him keep gallivanting.
Anyway, I dedicate "Disconnect" by Young John to him.

Great jam!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by ZUKKYY(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29
lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Wayan1: 8:01pm On Jul 29
Another political maneuver is in play, and Doherty will become a significant figure within the party, strategizing and working towards a predictable outcome.

Politics is indeed interesting.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by gboyetade: 8:01pm On Jul 29
okies
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Metordman: 8:01pm On Jul 29
politicoNG:

Funsho Doherty
APC will die a natural death in Lagos State come 2027. Useless Emilokan

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Thewrath(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29
We will go diabolical on APC’s matter soon,very soon!

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Eriokanmi: 8:04pm On Jul 29
Yeeeees. I've been waiting for this move ucle Dohhhh. Now the race has just begun. Omoluabi Eko! It's Lagos turn

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by atobs4real(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29
What is he still looking for?
At that age
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 8:05pm On Jul 29
P
O
L
I
T
I
C
S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by iwaeda: 8:05pm On Jul 29
politicoNG:

Funsho Doherty

Interesting. Transfer window opened so early. grin grin grin angry grin angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29
Nice one,the real Indigenes of Lagos are ready to take it back from Apc,tribalism won't work this time,Apc have failed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by raskymonojendor: 8:06pm On Jul 29
That makes sense. The guy I voted for in Lagos last election, but truth be told, no one can wrestle power from APC in Lagos at least for the next 20 years.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by raskymonojendor: 8:06pm On Jul 29
LegendHero:
What will now happen to Shinedu Road 5 4?

I like this Doherty guy. I just hope he continues to remain resolute and logical in PDP as he was in ADP.
🀣

24 Likes

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Throwback: 8:07pm On Jul 29
Wrong decision.

25 Likes

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Michael547(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29
Ok
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by raskymonojendor: 8:08pm On Jul 29
Throwback:
Wrong decision.
May look like wrong decision to us. However, he would have more visibility in PDP. PDP already has a structure that he could work with.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Throwback: 8:08pm On Jul 29
Metordman:
APC will die a natural death in Lagos State come 2027. The aftermath of this protest will leave the party of n shambles. Useless Emilokan

Aftermath of a peaceful Northern protest will leave APC in Lagos in shambles?

Many of you don't know what your problem really is?

That is why Reno Omokri has been educating you lots on what is lacking in Abia state that is not lacking in Lagos State.

We will see what protest occurs in Abia state where workers are suffering and where the inhabitants do not enjoy half of what the Lagos State government is providing.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by izubext007: 8:08pm On Jul 29
this how nigeria problem started

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by oluwaseyi0: 8:08pm On Jul 29
Correct

He needs strong party

Contesting as labour party governor candidate will give APC a run for their money

4 Likes

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by ngwaIgbo223: 8:08pm On Jul 29
Lpeee is better for him.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by raskymonojendor: 8:09pm On Jul 29
ngwaIgbo223:
Lpeee is better for him.
Which LP. What will happen to Roads 5 4 🀣

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by airsaylongcome: 8:09pm On Jul 29
Same folks that hailed him as the ideal opposition in ADC will now denigrate him in PDP

6 Likes

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by seunmsg(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29
Even though he won’t win in 2027, he’s a far better candidate with better chances than Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by rolams(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29
Metordman:
APC will die a natural death in Lagos State come 2027. The aftermath of this protest will leave the party of n shambles. Useless Emilokan

If this is the motive behind the protest, it's a great shame.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Obiedun(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29
Jumping parties like obi. Too bad

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Did Not Slump In Our Custody - EFCC / Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" / UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.