Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP (17159 Views)

Lagos Coastal Road:Tinubu Supporter Makes U-turn, Calls Funsho Doherty "Chinedu" / Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC / Femi Majekodunmi Dumps ADC, Returns To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by aswani(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29
LegendHero:
What will now happen to Shinedu Road 5 4? Because e sure me say ELupee will collapse before 2027.

I like this Doherty guy. I just hope he continues to remain resolute and logical in PDP as he was in ADC.

But this guy should have gone to APC. PDP is a dead party in Lagos. Even Jesus cannot rise PDP from the dead.

The guy is not street smart to win Lagos state for PDP. He cannot play dirty low down politics as required in Lagos.

He also isn't into godfatherism which would have helped.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by LegendHero(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29
lereinter:

Sebi you be muslim, y you don't want allah or mohammed to raise pdp

Let me warn you

Don't try in your life time again to call the name of Jesus Christ for frivolity

That’s your problem with you, Allah, and Mohammed.

I am not the spokesperson for any one of them.

As I said earlier, Jesus the son of Mary cannot raise the dead PDP back to life in Lagos.

If you want to fight for Jesus, go to heaven.
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by ElevationD: 8:56pm On Jul 29
victorDanladi:

You are talking to yourself.

Your brain only work this way when OBI the thief,is called the thief.

But when other politicians are called thief you will keep quiet

Like begets like.
If you are not a thief, how can you recognize other thieves?
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by gulfer: 9:04pm On Jul 29
Everytime I hear that name (Funsho), it always reminds me of Funsho Williams; I didn't mention or know who killed him oπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Menclothing1: 9:06pm On Jul 29
If pdp presented this guy 2023 he will give sanwolu a run he is popular among lagosians and he has good records
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by foleskay(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29
A formidable candidate. But I doubt he will win Lagos. Until Tinubu dies,no party will win Lagos except APC. Tinubu herbalist really do am for him.
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by adefitim(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29
Political runs man
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by noskcid(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29
Na apc he go still end up simply because he cannot afford diesel.
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by AcuraZDX: 9:28pm On Jul 29
12inchess:

Tinubu has always stayed his a.s.s in the party and moved forward with the party through each TRANSFORMATION. I no be fan but let's be honest here.

Kiddo. I am sure you're born in 2012
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by AcuraZDX: 9:29pm On Jul 29
Kobicove:

Tinubu did not defect, it was the same party that metamorphosed into present day APC!

Metamorphosis ko. Photosynthesis ni.

Today there's still SDP and ADC so which metamorphosis are you talking about?
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Owaincouncil: 9:44pm On Jul 29
victorDanladi:
Pethief Grieving OBI mentee πŸ˜†

Only God knows the number of party ankara that this guy have. He too like orange like no tomorrow
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by GenFunction: 9:46pm On Jul 29
To defect in naija politics means criminal recycle
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Believeintruth: 9:52pm On Jul 29
LegendHero:
What will now happen to Shinedu Road 5 4? Because e sure me say ELupee will collapse before 2027.

I like this Doherty guy. I just hope he continues to remain resolute and logical in PDP as he was in ADC.

But this guy should have gone to APC. PDP is a dead party in Lagos. Even Jesus cannot rise PDP from the dead.

He will never get governorship ticket in APC. He is more humane and more intelligent and can get the same appeal that Late Funso Williams had, so going to PDP is better for him
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Believeintruth: 9:54pm On Jul 29
Throwback:

Aftermath of a peaceful Northern protest will leave APC in Lagos in shambles?

Many of you don't know what your problem really is?

That is why Reno Omokri has been educating you lots on what is lacking in Abia state that is not lacking in Lagos State.

We will see what protest occurs in Abia state where workers are suffering and where the inhabitants do not enjoy half of what the Lagos State government is providing.

Why do you make stupid and senseless assumptions? Is this guy from Abia state, Abia that is far better than Ogun state that upon its proximity to Lagos is far behind Anambra in GDP and per capita income. You keep looking at the speck in someone else's eyes whereas na tree dey grow for your eyes.
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Believeintruth: 9:56pm On Jul 29
12inchess:

Tinubu has always stayed his a.s.s in the party and moved forward with the party through each TRANSFORMATION. I no be fan but let's be honest here.

If Tinubu was former governor of Ekiti that has low allocation compared to Lagos, do you think he would have stayed in the party? Please be very sincere and honest.
The reason why he stayed was because he had captured the treasury and that gave him access to unlimited funds so he can control any party without any need to defect. Anyone in his shoes would not defect for anything.
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Believeintruth: 9:58pm On Jul 29
victorDanladi:

Show us the pictures of Tinubu being received to those parties

Even na Akpabio welcomed pethief OBI to the structure of criminality back then

You people should be sensible and stop this display of foolishness. Tinubu with the state capture of Lagos with immense funds generated from IGR would not need any defection to any party. He can run his own party and maintain control without the need to submit to any party leadership. Anyone in his shoes will do the same.
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29
victorDanladi:
Pethief Grieving OBI mentee πŸ˜†
nah dis one concern you pass as your grandpa tinubu don nearly sink Nigerians finish efulefu
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by ribbit: 9:59pm On Jul 29
LegendHero:

what lagos needs in 2027 is a proper ronu governor with iron fist.

Not all these technical Yoruba buts.
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Believeintruth: 10:00pm On Jul 29
Throwback:

PDP apsirants killed Funsho Williams, and after his wife was further cheated in the same PDP, his family fully supported AC and Fashola to defeat PDP in the gubernatorial election.

Infact, the son of Funsho Williams served in the Fashola administration.

Many of you have no factual knowledge of past events.

Your fear should be what the other PDP aspirants will do to him.

That is a lie, they tried pinning it on Obanikoro nut the main evidence points at Tinubu. After his death that was when the state capture of Lagos was complete, as he was the only obstacle to Tinubu.
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Believeintruth: 10:01pm On Jul 29
FreeStuffsNG:
PDP's planning to use him in 2027 niyen. They should give their ticket to DaKoVa if they are serious wink

Oga just go and be marketing your FreeStuffs, you keep selling your conscience for peanuts.
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Believeintruth: 10:02pm On Jul 29
Kobicove:

Tinubu did not defect, it was the same party that metamorphosed into present day APC!

Someone who has achieved state capture and has access to the treasury of the state as big as Lagos has no need to defect. He simply needs to fund the party and control it as he deems fit.
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Believeintruth: 10:03pm On Jul 29
Throwback:

I am not challenging you on who paid you to assassinate Funsho Williams.

The police force should follow up with you so you can provide them all the details that you know besides what is already public knowledge.

Stop threatening them abeg
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Believeintruth: 10:04pm On Jul 29
Nonexisting1:
I said Lagosians should protect him from being 'funshowilliamed', na you bring assassination into it and even talk say na other PDP aspirants assassinated him. Na the same you dey call police to ask me to explain who killed him when I no even mention anything about killing. God, why did punish an innocent family somewhere with this one?

The bible said the wicked runneth when no one pursuits... grin grin grin grin grin grin no mind the guy.
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by VULCAN(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29
Do these daft ur..ins think that by constantly repeating a lie from the pit of hell that Nigerians will suddenly forget how evil the cult called APC really is?

How deluded they are.

benuejosh:
Ok. Political alignment for 2027 for the PDP to fail woefully. He is a good man anyway. He should join the best team and work together with Tinubu or bring on his constructive criticism like he did with Sanwo Olu. Not like that guy who is always on black and black as if he is mourning and attends burials or visit the dead's family as soon as he hears of death.

He sponsored this protest. And any element that takes in oxygen and breath out carbon dioxide that will want to cause mayhem should be made to face the full strength of the law.

I wish Mr Funsho well and he will be highly welcome to the Progressives Party.

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by LegendHero(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29
ribbit:
what lagos needs in 2027 is a proper ronu governor with iron fist.

Not all these technical Yoruba buts.

The only guy I want genuinely is Obasa. That one na no nonsense person, no ounce of Yoruba But in him.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Throwback: 10:15pm On Jul 29
Metordman:
APC will die a natural death in Lagos State come 2027. Useless Emilokan

Why did you edit the part about the protest?

Many of you think that you are smart, but you are actually exposing what we already know.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by meditator(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29
Hemanwel:
The guy above is eternally irredeemable! Even in his subconscious mind, all he thinks and sees is Peter (The Rock) Obi. That's why he keeps mentioning Obi in the same thread with a would-be governor.
But everything he said about Obi is correct. Leave the messenger and acknowledge the message
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by obonujoker(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29
Good.

Let me see how they will lie against this man in 2027 by God's grace.

This man is winning many votes.

He's a true Yoruba. An educated achiever and a proper Lagosian.
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Nwaajasa: 11:43pm On Jul 29
Okay
Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by Sapasenator: 11:47pm On Jul 29
obonujoker:
Good.

Let me see how they will lie against this man in 2027 by God's grace.

This man is winning many votes.

He's a true Yoruba. An educated achiever and a proper Lagosian.

His grandmother is actually from IjebuIGBO and his middle name is Emeka, He is not a true omoluabi as "Igbo" appears in IjebiuIGBO.. You will see the propaganda and lies APC and their supporters will spin when this man becomes a credible threat during the next election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery / $19 Billion Soft Loan: Buhari Leads PAGGW In Negotiations / Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.