Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,502 members, 7,926,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt (48357 Views)

Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo / 69-year-old Man Collapses, Dies In Umuahia Street (graphic Photos) / What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Raph82(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30
Women go dey tell u say harder and u too go dey form king kong, com dey sweat like some1 wey don run round an entire football pitch for 90 minutes, the end result is untimely death. These days wey people no dey bellefull again, woman go dey tell u say make u go 2 or 3 rounds, my brodaaaaa, apply wisdom.
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Sirianese: 1:17pm On Jul 30
EmmyMaestro:
Man Collapse Goes Into Coma Shortly After Coming Out From Brothel In Mile2 Area PHC

There was pandemonium at Azikiwe street in Mile 2 Diobu, Porthacourt, Rivers state on Sunday,28th July 2024 as a man whose identity is unknown fell and went into coma seconds after coming out of a brothel in the street.

Our correspondent who saw the man in his unconscious state reports that he had bitter kola, alligator pepper, in his possession

Efforts to reach his family proved abortive as hoodlums was reported to have stolen his phone immediately he fell before passersby and other business owners in the area became aware of the situation.

Sources told our reporter that the man was in one of the brothel when he started complaining of chest pain and he quickly came out of the brothel to take a vehicle to his destination when he fell and went into coma.

Our correspondent who was on ground reports that as at the time the Azikiwe Police Division arrived with ambulance to take the man to a medical facility, the man was no longer breathing.

It could also be ascertained if the man finally lost his life or not as at press time.

Cc: poweredcom grin
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by TheGift: 1:17pm On Jul 30
Afonjah:
The evil that women do live after them.

In this hardship, women are feeding fat by finishing the last blood of innocent men.

Is it the Woman that dragged Him from His house to the brothel?

Is it the Woman who told him to MAYBE take all sorts of performance enhancements , that draw blood away from the heart and brain towards the manhood?

Is it the Woman that told the Man to exert Himself like He was competing at the Sex Olympics?

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Bazztadewu: 1:18pm On Jul 30
The myth of alligator pepper in your bag,pocket,car n rest bullshit all fallacy foo ls.just b4 protest
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Afonjah: 1:18pm On Jul 30
TheGift:

Is it the Woman that dragged Him from His house to the brothel?

Is it the Woman who told him to MAYBE take all sorts of performance enhancements , that draw blood away from the heart and brain towards the manhood?

Is it the Woman that told the Man to exert Himself like He was competing at the Sex Olympics?

Yes to all your foolish questions.
Women can do & undo
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Ttipsy(f): 1:19pm On Jul 30
A sorry development
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by GreenxGreen: 1:20pm On Jul 30
Afonjah:
The evil that women do live after them.

In this hardship, women are feeding fat by finishing the last blood of innocent men.
I swear !!! After Tinubu don squeezed out 95 % of our blood ! The only remaining 5 % blood , the Kpekus come comot almost 4 % from the man body grin grin grin

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Som497: 1:23pm On Jul 30
TheChameleon:
Yamlegger don collapse him waist.

They will lock your waist and you will find it hard to breath especially if you're a Yoruba guy undecided

All their ladies complain about their men being microscopic downstairs... so when they meet a Yoruba guy, na die there ( Operation Kusibe) grin
you're as stup1d and f00lish as your mother. Af0nja he-g0at. That's how your promiscuous Yeriba mother dey hop from one c0ck to another. She's resorted to fvckin you since your father's Shrivelled c0ck can't satisfy her any more
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Som497: 1:23pm On Jul 30
PortHarcourtcit:
Mpurumiri Ajoka, he's from Chi-na region... Azikiwe street mile one Diobu is dominated by Chi-na people...
you're as stup1d and f00lish as your mother
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Penisman: 1:24pm On Jul 30
Toto na him mate?
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Angelfrost(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30
His mates dey protest hunger and suffering...!

Na toto be this one priority. embarassed
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by anayolity: 1:25pm On Jul 30
That is value for money cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by ChrisblaOffurum: 1:26pm On Jul 30
He died after Active service grin, something must kill a man grin cheesy
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by bandad: 1:27pm On Jul 30
Zonefree:

I don't visit brothels. I'm a responsible disciplined man with the fear of God.
Weldone, clap for yourself πŸ‘‹

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by EreluRoz: 1:29pm On Jul 30
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

It's celebate. Make everybody just marry sha. Including you. Say no to hookup 😏
Typo error and you should know that
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by slimik: 1:30pm On Jul 30
You are absolutely right.
mariovito:
1. PED
2. Sildenafil

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Smithwilliams826: 1:35pm On Jul 30
EreluRoz:
You better learn from this and remain celebate till marriage
The guy no say u na clown, na hin make e no reply you again.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by finallybusy: 1:36pm On Jul 30
His only forms of activity: drinking, smoking, womanizing and typing rubbish on social media. See him see life today.

Everybody should exercise frequently. It is not a curse. Your body was built for activity. Don’t let it waste. You bathe and brush daily, what more is four minutes of activity?
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by bigcasava1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30
Money him for use chop, him carry go knack with empty stomach, idiot!
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:36pm On Jul 30
EreluRoz:
Typo error and you should know that
Is alright. No bad blood. One love.
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by briandermot: 1:37pm On Jul 30
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by EreluRoz: 1:38pm On Jul 30
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Is alright. No bad blood. One love.
One love gbuogi I don't like obidients, I'm always in the mood to fight them
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by DonBenny77(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30
mariovito:
1. PED
2. Sildenafil
AKA Coco SAMBA!
grin
He go dey do pass himself, think say na by big chest

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Donbabaj: 1:38pm On Jul 30
Na so me, back then, after like 1hr romp with two babes, na so my eyes just dey turn me like say I wan faint... Mehn, it was rough. For good 1 month, I just dey see babes like devil. But thank God for saving me my life...Its all past now.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by EreluRoz: 1:39pm On Jul 30
Smithwilliams826:
The guy no say u na clown, na hin make e no reply you again.
Na my kpadi we understand as we Dy take fight here, it's nothing toxic
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by FireUpNow(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30
With the current hardship in the country this guy still hard ere tion to extent switching off after action. Na wa oo. Died in active duty.
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by briandermot: 1:40pm On Jul 30
RepoMan007:
The end result of eating without meat or fish then taking hard drugs.
must u eat without meat or fish
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Solidex(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30
Who send ma work?
He died trying to impress a LovePeddler.
Wereh!
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by briandermot: 1:41pm On Jul 30
bigcasava1:
Money him for use chop, him carry go knack with empty stomach, idiot!
cheesy cheesy grin
Chill abeg
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:41pm On Jul 30
EreluRoz:
One love gbuogi I don't like obidients, I'm always in the mood to fight them
Them you'll end up dying of high blood pressure. Cus we don't like sycophant agbadorian gbekarians too.
🀨🀨🀨
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by safetyboot: 1:42pm On Jul 30
Hunger dey town, you go dey sleep with woman
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by EreluRoz: 1:43pm On Jul 30
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Them you'll end up dying of high blood pressure. Cus we don't like sycophant agbadorian gbekarians too.
🀨🀨🀨
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Shows Impressive Transformation 5 Months After Suffering Burns / Dangers Of Using Clobetasol Skin Bleaching Creams ! / Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.