Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,073 members, 7,987,804 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? (854 Views)

Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / Are You Hungry-(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by MrCork: 8:19pm On Jul 29
M.O.D....FRONT PAGE PLEASE!! angry

We juss heard the news here in london that u homebase people are protesting for rice...true?. 98% of nairaland guys come hear to beg for moiney. The females dont even beg.

MY PROFESIONAL ADVISE:
THE GOVAMENT NEED TO CAGE U HUNGRY BUHARI SKINNNY LOOIKIN LAZY YOUTH & LOCK U UP FOR HUNGARISM....especially those of u who create beggin threads!!!!(no oofencse) angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Sapasenator: 8:21pm On Jul 29
Shut up and go back to your cage!
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by MrCork: 8:27pm On Jul 29
Sapasenator:
Shut up and go back to your cage!

I take it u one of the protester, u lazzzzzy buhari youth...canr u find a nice job like learning mechanic work or plumbarring.u a disgrasecto nigeria sir. Dont be lazzzy!!(no oofencse) lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Sapasenator: 8:29pm On Jul 29
MrCork:

I take it u one of the protester, u lazzzzzy buhari youth...canr u find a nice job like learning mechanic work or plumbarring.u a disgrasecto nigeria sir. Dont be lazzzy!!(no oofencse) lipsrsealed

Can you show your activities on NL to your relatives? Are they going to be proud of you? Try and grow up ok. Even Hellvictorinho is now acting more matured than you and you are ove or 45yr old already.
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by MrCork: 8:38pm On Jul 29
Sapasenator:

Can you show your activities on NL to your relatives? Are they going to be proud of you? Try and grow up ok. Even Hellvictorinho is now acting more matured than you and you are ove or 45yr old already.

U things are loookin for opotunity to commit arm robbbery all in the name of protest & then i call u lazzzzzy buharri youth....did i say somtin wrong sir..am i lyin?...are u people not waitin for opotunity to theif?? (no oofense) undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Reggaero(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29
MrCork:

Na waa ooo......your brain just dey decay, day by day.....
i wonder how your children brain go look like,you no even sabi how to write good english,God will help you

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Double0h7(f): 8:43pm On Jul 29
I want to protest virtually, send me the link 🫶
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Reggaero(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29
Mrcork your wife popowaa dey activegrin
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by MrCork: 9:38pm On Jul 29
Reggaero:
Na waa ooo......your brain just dey decay, day by day.....
i wonder how your children brain go look like,you no even sabi how to write good english,God will help you

See yor bleach face like monkey banana yansh..so u upset becuzz govament is trying to prevent u & yor arm robbber ciusins from looooting innosent people's business..corrrect?
Ok u no wot am going to do.i will help u. Send me yor account nos & i will send u £5 to buy cloth & foood!!((((THANK ME LATER)))) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Reggaero(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29
MrCork:

See yor bleach face like monkey banana yansh..so u upset becuzz govament is trying to prevent u & yor arm robbber ciusins from looooting innosent people's business..corrrect?
Ok u no wot am going to do.i will help u. Send me yor account nos & i will send u £5 to buy cloth & foood!!((((THANK ME LATER)))) angry
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by MrCork: 10:08pm On Jul 29
Reggaero:
palmpay 9069342198,God bless you sir

Geraaaaaaa raaaaaaa here mennnn.....YOU LAZZZZZZZZZZZZY BUHARI YOUTH!...go n find job!!!!((no oofencse)) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Reggaero(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29
MrCork:

Geraaaaaaa raaaaaaa here mennnn.....YOU LAZZZZZZZZZZZZY BUHARI YOUTH!...go n find job!!!!((no oofencse)) angry
God punish you,i send account u no fit drop money......
baba drop aza make i find u 1k chop... mumu

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by MrCork: 10:20pm On Jul 29
Reggaero:

You not even ashame of yor sef begggin for moiney..when did u ever see a female beg for moiney? Men who help other men are gay. Men dont help men. Real men help women only..
If u protest, You shall be arrrest for robbery!! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Reggaero(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29
MrCork:

You not even ashame of yor sef begggin for moiney..when did u ever see a female beg for moiney? Men who help other men are gay. Men dont help men. Real men help women only..
guy u too like talk
Paste aza make i do you 500 naira, make u use am chop tonightgrin
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Reggaero(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29
MrCork:

werey
You no need 500 naira
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Damian911: 10:40pm On Jul 29
No lie bro
E pain you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Especially go find job cheesy
Reggaero:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Reggaero(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29
Damian911:
No lie bro E pain you cheesy cheesy cheesy Especially go find job cheesy
you dey craze
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Damian911: 10:55pm On Jul 29
Your father
Why didn't vent your frustration on the other but me? Hungry idiot. If you don't go out to work, you shall die of starvation miserably! undecided
Reggaero:
you dey craze

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Double0h7(f): 3:30am On Jul 30
MrCork:

🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by 1Sharon(f): 5:30am On Jul 30
😂
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by meobizy(f): 8:01pm On Aug 01
LWKMH. Na like this MrCork funny so? I always found him very annoying.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Rouxel(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01
I think you need to activate spell checkers on your device. Too many typos in your write up.
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Sapasenator: 12:12am On Aug 02
Rouxel:
I think you need to activate spell checkers on your device. Too many typos in your write up.

It's deliberate. Dude has been trolling since inside is mama's womb.
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by lightwind(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05
MrCork:

GTbank 0747533226. Valentine.
Thanks Sir
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by lightwind(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05
Damian911:
No lie bro
E pain you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Especially go find job cheesy

I swear 😅😅😅😅😊😊

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by MrCork: 6:32pm On Aug 05
Rouxel:

RIta,,,,,somebody spot u on Arise TV news...,,,,u goin to jail sir!!!!!! (no oofeincse) angry
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by brain54(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05
lightwind:

GTbank 0747533226. Valentine.
Thanks Sir

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Many Of You Hungry Lazy Pathetic Mofos Are Protesting? by Izonedexter(m): 11:57pm On Aug 07
MrCork:
M.O.D....FRONT PAGE PLEASE!! angry

We juss heard the news here in london that u homebase people are protesting for rice...true?. 98% of nairaland guys come hear to beg for moiney. The females dont even beg.

MY PROFESIONAL ADVISE:
THE GOVAMENT NEED TO CAGE U HUNGRY BUHARI SKINNNY LOOIKIN LAZY YOUTH & LOCK U UP FOR HUNGARISM....especially those of u who create beggin threads!!!!(no oofencse) angry

ode wey never chop dey give professional advice grin

(1) (Reply)

WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? / Is There Real Love Without Money? / Some One Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.