Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,506 members, 7,911,189 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition (772 Views)

Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Why Does White Represent Jesus/angels And Black Represent Satan/demons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 9:00pm On Jul 29
A man mesmerised his gullible fellow arabs that a Demon (Afrit) came to the mosque to disturb his prayers AND he would have tied the demon to one of the poles of the mosque for all Muslims to see, except that everything was AUDIO.

As you know, Muslims do not ask Questions. They swallow every lie hook, line and sinker

The Question is:
Are Demons Physical Beings?
What kind of ropes can be used to tie up demons to a tree?

Sahih al-Bukhari 461
Narrated Abu Huraira:
"The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Last night a big demon (afreet) from the Jinns came to me and wanted to interrupt my prayers (or said something similar) but Allah enabled me to overpower him. I wanted to fasten him to one of the pillars of the mosque so that all of you could See him in the morning but I remembered the statement of my brother Solomon (as stated in Quran): My Lord! Forgive me and bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to anybody after me (38.35)." The sub narrator Rauh said, "He (the demon) was dismissed humiliated."

All Mohammed's miracles do not have any evidence. only he is the evidence

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore DuaWorrior
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd ahmedio2017 Ahmadusmanu Harnny

cc: MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

2 Likes

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 10:01pm On Jul 29
Hehehe,

Antichristian, alias Abutwins, how many demons una don tie for pole? Please I'm just being curious. I want to know.

1 Like

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29
FxMasterz:

Hehehe,
Antichristian, alias Abutwins, how many demons una don tie for pole? Please I'm just being curious. I want to know.

You are no better than the man.

FxMasterz:

Liar! Criminal!

Give me my money!!
I'll soon arrest you. Just wait and see.

Talktalk2022 is a notorious scammer bro. He has scammed so many people on Nairaland. He scammed me of 200k. Run away from him. He has other monikers.

Did the man you accused above truly stole your money? smiley
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 10:33pm On Jul 29
MaxInDHouse:

Go and ask the man himself.

I have asked you pertinent questions that require intelligent and sober reflection. If instead of answering those questions you chose to be the devil's messanger, babbling about irrelevant and dead matters, you're doimg wickedness to your own soul.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29
FxMasterz:

Go and ask the man himself.

NO i will continue to ask for everyone to know that you're a useless, worthless, hopeless, faithless, shameless liar and pretender.

Here is the question again answer for everyone to know who you truly are.

FxMasterz:

Liar! Criminal!

Give me my money!!

Talktalk2022 is a notorious scammer bro. He has scammed so many people on Nairaland. He scammed me of 200k. Run away from him. He has other monikers.

Did this man truly stole your money or you are maliciously lying against an innocent person? cheesy
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29
FxMasterz:

Hehehe,

Useless, shameless blackmailer and pretender you LIED MALICIOUSLY against Talktalk2022:

FxMasterz:

Liar! Criminal!

Give me my money!!

Later started begging him to forget about it:

FxMasterz:

That was a thread of long ago. And I appreciate God that no single person can say I scammed him.

Forex is not your fort. I created the thread for forex people who understand what I posted. You jumped in and started blackmailing me on a subject matter relating to an industry you know virtually nothing about. Was that right? If you have a good heart, as those devilish guys are now using your post against me as though I scammed you, you would have clarified the situation.

All is well anyway. I hold not grudge.
Cheers.

Instead of begging me you insulted me for asking you if the scamming was real.

But now you're calling my name up and down the forum claiming you want to preach your stupid and useless gods to me.

Why can't your hopeless gods help you not to lie against innocent people who never stole anything from you? smiley

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 12:39am On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

NO i will continue to ask for everyone to know that you're a useless, worthless, hopeless, faithless, shameless liar and pretender.

Here is the question again answer for everyone to know who you truly are.

Did this man truly stole your money or you are maliciously lying against an innocent person? cheesy

That won't stop me from mentioning you okay? You can blackmail me as much as you want. Enjoy yourself but just know that I'll keep mentioning you. I encourage you to blackmail me until your demons are tired.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by StillDtruth: 3:48am On Jul 30
Oh, negroid na muslim? No womder he speaks like a mad person.😆😆😆 thereby proving muslims and atheists and jw are mad people with same father, Satan! 😆
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 4:13am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:
Hehehe,

Like prophet like his slaves.

They both can tell lies eh!

The invisible chain of Mohammed can only be seen by him as it is made from the sweat of fish from zamzam water. Even me don tie 21 demons to poles of the mosque beside my house...only that only we the prophets can see them.

1 Like

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 4:20am On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

Mr Maximus,
Why naw?
The thread is about how one certain self acclaimed prophet would have tied a demon to the poles of his mosque but changed his mind.

Do JW believe that Demons are real and physical beings like Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 4:26am On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

Useless, shameless blackmailer and pretender you LIED MALICIOUSLY against Talktalk2022:

Later started begging him to forget about it:

Instead of begging me you insulted me for asking you if the scamming was real.

But now you're calling my name up and down the forum claiming you want to preach your stupid and useless gods to me.

Why can't your hopeless gods help you not to lie against innocent people who never stole anything from you? smiley
On a serious note, except if you are God: Only Talktalk2022 and FxMasterz can speak the whole truth on this matter o!
Unless you were 100% in the deal and negotiations, you are making some big unrighteous judgement.

Are you aware of this post

FxMasterz:

No bro. He didn't scam me. He falsely accused me of being a scammer on a thread I created. I had to caution him but he insisted. So, I counter-accused him too. That what was happened. The matter has been resolved as I have recently apologized to him as a Christian. Maxindhouse knows we have settled the matter but he brought it out to because he thinks by doing so, he would stop me from further commenting on this thread.

Is it true?

1 Like

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

That won't stop me from mentioning you okay?

Okay!

So did Talktalk2022 stole your money:

FxMasterz:

Liar! Criminal!

Give me my money!!

Or you are trying to blackmail him on Nairaland? wink
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02am On Jul 30
TenQ:

Mr Maximus,
Why naw?
The thread is about how one certain self acclaimed prophet would have tied a demon to the poles of his mosque but changed his mind.
Do JW believe that Demons are real and physical beings like Mohammed?

I'm not concerned with whatever your thread says if FxMasterz will not stop mentioning me then i will also continue to expose him as a BLACKMAILER that he truly is.

Thanks! wink
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07am On Jul 30
TenQ:

On a serious note, except if you are God: Only Talktalk2022 and FxMasterz can speak the whole truth on this matter o!
Unless you were 100% in the deal and negotiations, you are making some big unrighteous judgement.
Is it true?

It's a lie Talktalk2022 was really hurt with the nonsense and Ingredients FxMasterz typed and i tried to settle the matter by calling on Talktalk2022 to forget the matter that FxMasterz did it out of grievances but instead of him to appreciate what i did he started accusing me too of scamming him!

That's why i will always keep the matter alive unless he fully apologize and stop mentioning me just as he did to Talktalk2022 who also told him never to mention him again.

So if you want this case resolved then tell him never to mention me again because he can't be a blackmailer and claiming i'm on the same page with him.

If he calls my God Satan i'm OK with that but always calling me as if i owe him is tantamount to blackmail i never owe him! smiley
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 6:51am On Jul 30
TenQ:

Like prophet like his slaves.

They both can tell lies eh!

The invisible chain of Mohammed can only be seen by him as it is made from the sweat of fish from zamzam water. Even me don tie 21 demons to poles of the mosque beside my house...only that only we the prophets can see them.

Na wá o. It's obvious Mohammed didn't even know what a demon is.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by AntiChristian: 6:53am On Jul 30
grin

They created a thread to abuse Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam but ended up exposing a lying scammer!

Foreign exchange master!

grin
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 6:53am On Jul 30
TenQ:

Is it true?

Go and answer the questions regarding the salvation and light for your soul which I asked you. Crying about dead matters won't save you from the consequences of the wrong decisions you make today. Heaven is real. Don't joke with your soul.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by AntiChristian: 7:05am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:
Hehehe,

Fxscammer grin

Our Prophet wanted to do that but didn't do it.

Blackmailer plus scammer!

What evidence of Jesus's miracles exist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by AntiChristian: 7:06am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

Go and answer the questions regarding the salvation and light for your soul which I asked you. Crying about dead matters won't save you from the consequences of the wrong decisions you make today. Heaven is real. Don't joke with your soul.

Hypocrisy of a blackmailing scammer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 7:07am On Jul 30
StillDtruth:
Oh, negroid na muslim? No womder he speaks like a mad person.😆😆😆 thereby proving muslims and atheists and jw are mad people with same father, Satan! 😆
This same man said he went to Heaven and Allah gave him the ordinance of 50 prayers per day.

Even if each prayer is 5 minutes each, every Muslim will be praying daily for 5 hours.

But this is not even the issue.

The problem is that Moses was more wiser and pragmatic than Allah himself

Sunan Ibn Majah 1399
It was narrated that Anas bin Malik said:
“The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘Allah enjoined fifty prayers upon my nation, and I came back with that until I came to Musa. Musa said: ‘What has your Lord enjoined upon your nation?’ I said: ‘He has enjoined fifty prayers on me. ’ He said: ‘Go back to your Lord, for your nation will not be able to do that.’ So I went back to my Lord, and He reduced it by half. I went back to Musa and told him, and he said: ‘Go back to your Lord, for your nation will not be able to do that.’ So I went back to my Lord, and He said: ‘They are five and they are fifty; My Word does not change.’ So I went back to Musa and he said: ‘Go back to your Lord.’ I said: ‘I feel shy before my Lord.’”

TenQ:
A man mesmerised his gullible fellow arabs that a Demon (Afrit) came to the mosque to disturb his prayers AND he would have tied the demon to one of the poles of the mosque for all Muslims to see, except that everything was AUDIO.

As you know, Muslims do not ask Questions. They swallow every lie hook, line and sinker

The Question is:
Are Demons Physical Beings?
What kind of ropes can be used to tie up demons to a tree?

Sahih al-Bukhari 461
Narrated Abu Huraira:
"The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Last night a big demon (afreet) from the Jinns came to me and wanted to interrupt my prayers (or said something similar) but Allah enabled me to overpower him. I wanted to fasten him to one of the pillars of the mosque so that all of you could See him in the morning but I remembered the statement of my brother Solomon (as stated in Quran): My Lord! Forgive me and bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to anybody after me (38.35)." The sub narrator Rauh said, "He (the demon) was dismissed humiliated."

All Mohammed's miracles do not have any evidence. only he is the evidence

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore DuaWorrior
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd ahmedio2017 Ahmadusmanu Harnny

cc: MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

Was Allah reasonable for suggesting 50 prayers per day?

This so called prophet will just wake up and manufacture new lies AND Muslims will swallow it without asking questions

1 Like

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 7:13am On Jul 30
AntiChristian:
grin

They created a thread to abuse Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam but ended up exposing a lying scammer!

Foreign exchange master!

grin
Is it UNTRUE that Mohammed claimed that
1. Allah enjoined 50 prayers per day for him?
2. Is it UNTRUE that Mohammed claimed that he would have tied a demon to the pole of the Mosque?

Are these two claims Logically True statements?
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 7:14am On Jul 30
TenQ:

This same man said he went to Heaven and Allah gave him the ordinance of 50 prayers per day.

Even if each prayer is 5 minutes each, every Muslim will be praying daily for 5 hours.

But this is not even the issue.

The problem is that Moses was more wiser and pragmatic than Allah himself

Sunan Ibn Majah 1399
It was narrated that Anas bin Malik said:
“The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘Allah enjoined fifty prayers upon my nation, and I came back with that until I came to Musa. Musa said: ‘What has your Lord enjoined upon your nation?’ I said: ‘He has enjoined fifty prayers on me. ’ He said: ‘Go back to your Lord, for your nation will not be able to do that.’ So I went back to my Lord, and He reduced it by half. I went back to Musa and told him, and he said: ‘Go back to your Lord, for your nation will not be able to do that.’ So I went back to my Lord, and He said: ‘They are five and they are fifty; My Word does not change.’ So I went back to Musa and he said: ‘Go back to your Lord.’ I said: ‘I feel shy before my Lord.’”

Was Allah reasonable for suggesting 50 prayers per day?

This so called prophet will just wake up and manufacture new lies AND Muslims will swallow it without asking questions
Hahaha.

Moses knows better than Allah.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 7:17am On Jul 30
AntiChristian:

Hypocrisy of a blackmailing scammer!

You want to join in the lies of Maxindhouse? Please strengthen yourself and join him. At least I know that a man will reap what he sows! That does not stop me from calling your attention to any falsehood that can damage your soul.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by AntiChristian: 7:19am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

You want to join in the lies of the Maxindhouse? Please strengthen yourself and join him. At least I know that a man will reap what he sows!

I know grandpa Max won't say what never happened here. The evidence is here!
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

You want to join in the lies of the Maxindhouse? Please strengthen yourself and join him. At least I know that a man will reap what he sows!

Did this man truly stole your ₦200,000

FxMasterz:

Liar! Criminal!

Give me my money!!

Or you're just trying to BLACKMAIL him?

Remember you will reap whatever you sow o! cheesy
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by AntiChristian: 7:20am On Jul 30
TenQ:

Is it UNTRUE that Mohammed claimed that
1. Allah enjoined 50 prayers per day for him?
2. Is it UNTRUE that Mohammed claimed that he would have tied a demon to the pole of the Mosque?

Are these two claims Logically True statements?

Yes so true!
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 7:21am On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

It's a lie Talktalk2022 was really hurt with the nonsense and Ingredients FxMasterz typed and i tried to settle the matter by calling on Talktalk2022 to forget the matter that FxMasterz did it out of grievances but instead of him to appreciate what i did he started accusing me too of scamming him!

That's why i will always keep the matter alive unless he fully apologize and stop mentioning me just as he did to Talktalk2022 who also told him never to mention him again.

So if you want this case resolved then tell him never to mention me again because he can't be a blackmailer and claiming i'm on the same page with him.

If he calls my God Satan i'm OK with that but always calling me as if i owe him is tantamount to blackmail i never owe him! smiley
On a serious note:
Even if you don't agree with yourselves doctrinally, it is a shame that two people who claim to be of Christ wash themselves out in public before avowed enemies of Christ and the Gospel.

Mar 9:38-40:
"And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in your name, and he follows not us: and we forbade him, because he follows not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part."

It is permissible to argue with yourselves based on doctrines BUT not on threads focused on enemies of Christ.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Jul 30
AntiChristian:

I know grandpa Max won't say what never happened here. The evidence is here!

He thought respect is to be demanded not knowing that it's to be earned!

Blackmailer claiming believer!smiley

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 7:25am On Jul 30
AntiChristian:

Yes so true!
1. So, Moses was wiser than Allah because many Muslims don't even do the five prayers per day.

2. But demons are neither visible nor are they physical: how can you explain how Mohammed will tie the Demon up to a physical post/pillar of the mosque?
Is the demon Aladdin?

How?
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 7:25am On Jul 30
TenQ:

On a serious note:
Even if you don't agree with yourselves doctrinally, it is a shame that two people who claim to be of Christ wash themselves out in public before avowed enemies of Christ and the Gospel.

Mar 9:38-40:
"And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in your name, and he follows not us: and we forbade him, because he follows not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part."

It is permissible to argue with yourselves based on doctrines BUT not on threads focused on enemies of Christ.

He is not of Christ. He does not consider your thread as being focused on enemies of Christ. He sees you and all other Christians as charlatans. As he's derailing your thread and using falsehood against my person, in his mind, he is actually working for his god.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 7:29am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

You want to join in the lies of Maxindhouse? Please strengthen yourself and join him. At least I know that a man will reap what he sows! That does not stop me from calling your attention to any falsehood that can damage your soul.
Hello my guy
Abeg, let this matter rest with Maximus!
It's not productive to drag yourselves on a Muslim focussed thread!
Maximus knows the truth about you and Talktalk2022. He is ignoring it because he wants to slander you most likely because he is angry over something else with you
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 7:30am On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

Did this man truly stole your ₦200,000

Or you're just trying to BLACKMAIL him?

Remember you will reap whatever you sow o! cheesy

Have you answered the questions I asked you? Let me ask them again. If these questions made you so angry to the point of blackmailing my person, so be it.

What were your findings regarding the allegations of Freemasonry and necromancy made against your JW organization by former spiritual writers of your cult? Is it true that dead Taze Russell still runs your organization from behind a veil? Did you verify these things? What were your findings?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Changes / A Place For Heaven Seekers / Jehovah Is All In All Things, His Will Is Even Now Being Manifested Till The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.