Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,527 members, 7,911,308 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition (773 Views)

Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Why Does White Represent Jesus/angels And Black Represent Satan/demons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 7:34am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

He is not of Christ. He does not consider your thread as being focused on enemies of Christ. He sees you and all other Christians as charlatans. As he's derailing your thread and using falsehood against my person, in his mind, he is actually working for his god.
I am well aware of that (we are to him Pharisees, Church goers and Religionists) BUT before Atheists, Muslims, Buddhists, Traditionalists etc I wouldn't treat him as a foe. I would rather keep quiet by ignoring comments by him in other to focus on the message to worse enemies of Christ and the Gospel. It doesn't mean that we can't argue and dispute over doctrinal issues but that is when the thread is strictly about what concerns the Body of Christ
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 7:36am On Jul 30
TenQ:

Hello my guy
Abeg, let this matter rest with Maximus!
It's not productive to drag yourselves on a Muslim focussed thread!
Maximus knows the truth about you and Talktalk2022. He is ignoring it because he wants to slander you most likely because he is angry over something else with you

You can see I'm not dragging it with him. The matter has been long settled. He is angry because I asked him about questions bothering on Freemasonry and necromancy regarding hhs Jehovah Witness organization. I read that one of their leaders have claimed that their dead founder still runs the cult from behind a veil. I asked him if he heard about it and made his findings. Rather than answer the questions, he decided to slander me. Abd I have only prayed for him.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 7:41am On Jul 30
TenQ:

I am well aware of that (we are to him Pharisees, Church goers and Religionists) BUT before Atheists, Muslims, Buddhists, Traditionalists etc I wouldn't treat him as a foe. I would rather keep quiet by ignoring comments by him in other to focus on the message to worse enemies of Christ and the Gospel. It doesn't mean that we can't argue and dispute over doctrinal issues but that is when the thread is strictly about what concerns the Body of Christ

That's the way I relate with him too, just as you do But he is just as he is. Let him keep up his slander and lies. Maybe God wants to use his active slanderous posts to bounce this thread up until it reaches the person that God has ordained it for. God will still be glorified anyway. And that's what matters the most.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:41am On Jul 30
TenQ:

On a serious note:
Even if you don't agree with yourselves doctrinally, it is a shame that two people who claim to be of Christ wash themselves out in public before avowed enemies of Christ and the Gospel.

Mar 9:38-40:
"And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in your name, and he follows not us: and we forbade him, because he follows not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part."

It is permissible to argue with yourselves based on doctrines BUT not on threads focused on enemies of Christ.

Who is the real enemy of Christ?

Do you think it's AntiChristian?

Ọmọ stop been deluded!

AntiChristian is acting on what his religion says which is found written in the book he held with high esteem so if you're speaking abusively of his faith and he is responding with the same attitude he has more grace than you do.

WHY?

What the book in his hands says about his God and prophet he is doing but what about you?

Jesus told his disciples:

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves". Matthew 10:16

If you're always hurting people's feelings when you know surely that they were brought up in that faith where is the Christlike quality in you?
1Peter 3:15

So ọmọ stop deceiving yourself you are the enemy of Christ here misrepresenting Christ with your manner of approach.

AntiChristian is a Muslim for sure but i have earned his respect with the manner of Christ by speaking with him not minding his attitude towards my faith because i know he doesn't understand what he is saying.

Questionnaires:

MAXINDHOUSE is The Only Reasonable Christian That I've Come Across On This Forum That Creates Discourse And Debates Without Trying To Hurt The Emotions of Others No Matter How They Don't Agree With His Philosophy.

Have you seen that?

He started speaking against Christianity when i first discussed with him but today i'm sure he is somewhere STUDYING the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses trying to know exactly what Jesus taught.

You guys are making things hard for people who truly want to know the significance of Christ Jesus and why they should to believe in him but when we try to help you you claim it's your own way of preaching.

Abeg where is the proof that Jesus is Lord here if you won't bow to his instruction regarding how to preach, what to preach and the manner to preach? undecided
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

Have you answered the questions I asked you?

I will surely engage you in a discussion if you're sincere with this question below!

Did this man truly stole your ₦200,000?

FxMasterz:

Liar! Criminal!

Give me my money!!
I'll soon arrest you. Just wait and see.

Talktalk2022 is a notorious scammer bro. He has scammed so many people on Nairaland. He scammed me of 200k. Run away from him. He has other monikers.

Answer the question before engaging me in any form of discussion! cheesy
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51am On Jul 30
TenQ:

Hello my guy
Abeg, let this matter rest with Maximus!

You're not being honest here!

Tell him to:

stop mentioning me!

I'm not on the same page with him so if he feels i'm worshiping the devil it's OK but for a BLACKMAILER to keep calling me out as if i owe him any explanation for my faith is really really disgusting! smiley
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 7:52am On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

I will surely engage you in a discussion if you're sincere with this question below!

Did this man truly stole your ₦200,000?

Answer the question before engaging me in any form of discussion! cheesy

Except I've not answered you several times before.

Go and answer my questions to yourself if you're ashamed of answering me openly.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

Except I've not answered you several times before.
Go and answer my questions to yourself if you're ashamed of answering me openly.

Answer the question you BLACKMAILER! cheesy

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 8:01am On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

Answer the question you BLACKMAILER! cheesy

Can you deny that I already provided an extensive answer to you and others in the presence of the guy himself? Can you deny that we settled the matter amicably? Smiling. I would not speak offensively towards you by the grace of God. God Himself would look into it.

However, kindly answer the questions I asked you regarding your organization. If you can't answer them openly, please answer them privately. Heaven is real. Hell is real. No man must allow another man to deceive his soul into hell. God bless you.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 8:02am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

You can see I'm not dragging it with him. The matter has been long settled. He is angry because I asked him about questions bothering on Freemasonry and necromancy regarding hhs Jehovah Witness organization. I read that one of their leaders have claimed that their dead founder still runs the cult from behind a veil. I asked him if he heard about it and made his findings. Rather than answer the questions, he decided to slander me. Abd I have only prayed for him.
I know the matter is long settled between the two of you. I even posted the evidence to maximus

1 Like

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 8:02am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

That's the way I relate with him too, just as you do But he is just as he is. Let him keep up his slander and lies. Maybe God wants to use his active slanderous posts to bounce this thread up until it reaches the person that God has ordained it for. God will still be glorified anyway. And that's what matters the most.
LOL
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 8:06am On Jul 30
TenQ:

I know the matter is long settled between the two of you. I even posted the evidence to maximus

Thank you brother.

He knows it too. I even apologized to him too and everyone who offended me and those I offended. My conscience is clear. So, I would not mind what anyone says about me.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

Thank you brother.
He knows it too. I even apologized to him too and everyone who offended me and those I offended. My conscience is clear. So, I would not mind what anyone says about me.

LIAR, BLACKMAILER, SLANDERER!

Oya quote the post that you used to apologize to me after blackmailing me that i scammed you.

However if you want the case to be settled for good then stop mentioning me because i owe you no explanation for my faith! smiley
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 8:10am On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

Who is the real enemy of Christ?

Do you think it's AntiChristian?

Ọmọ stop been deluded!

AntiChristian is acting on what his religion says which is found written in the book he held with high esteem so if you're speaking abusively of his faith and he is responding with the same attitude he has more grace than you do.

WHY?

What the book in his hands says about his God and prophet he is doing but what about you?

Jesus told his disciples:

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves". Matthew 10:16

If you're always hurting people's feelings when you know surely that they were brought up in that faith where is the Christlike quality in you?
1Peter 3:15

So ọmọ stop deceiving yourself you are the enemy of Christ here misrepresenting Christ with your manner of approach.

AntiChristian is a Muslim for sure but i have earned his respect with the manner of Christ by speaking with him not minding his attitude towards my faith because i know he doesn't understand what he is saying.

Have you seen that?

He started speaking against Christianity when i first discussed with him but today i'm sure he is somewhere STUDYING the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses trying to know exactly what Jesus taught.

You guys are making things hard for people who truly want to know the significance of Christ Jesus and why they should to believe in him but when we try to help you you claim it's your own way of preaching.

Abeg where is the proof that Jesus is Lord here if you won't bow to his instruction regarding how to preach, what to preach and the manner to preach? undecided
Let me show you what Jesus did

Mat 12:34:
"O generation of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."

Mat 21:12:
"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,"

As you can see, Jesus tried His best not to hurt the feelings of those who desecrate the will of God
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11am On Jul 30
TenQ:

Matter can only be settled if the BLACKMAILER stop mentioning me! smiley
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 8:11am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

Thank you brother.

So ignore the slander and focus on the message.

Shalom
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 8:14am On Jul 30
This man claimed that stones actually used to greet him: only that there is not one single evidence of that taking place

Sahih Muslim 2277
Jabir b. Samura reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
I recognise the stone in Mecca which used to pay me salutations before my advent as a Prophet and I recognise that even now.

Antichristian can tell us if The stone became deaf and dumb after Mohammed became a prophet?
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 8:16am On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

LIAR, BLACKMAILER, SLANDERER!

Oya quote the post that you used to apologize to me after blackmailing me that i scammed you.

However if you want the case to be settled for good then stop mentioning me because i owe you no explanation for my faith! smiley

You were the first to blackmail me. Everyone on the thread created for the purpose know that I apologized to you even though you never did apologize to me. I do not care about your apologies anyway. God is on the throne.

TenQ has advised me to ignore you, so I would ignore you except on the issues of doctrine where I may mention you as occasion demands.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On Jul 30
TenQ:

"O generation of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,"

As you can see, Jesus tried His best not to hurt the feelings of those who desecrate the will of God

These people were WORSHIPING INSIDE THE SAME TEMPLE with Jesus and in fact they knew that Jesus is the Christ their God promised in the scriptures that's what one of them said:

There was a man of the Pharisees named Nic·o·deʹmus, a ruler of the Jews. This one came to him in the night and said to him: “Rabbi, we know that you have come from God as a teacher, for no one can perform these signs that you perform unless God is with him.” John 3:1-2

But in this case AntiChristian doesn't worship in the same place with you in fact his form of worship totally negates yours.

So how is his case the same with those who are in the same place of worship with Jesus? undecided
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Jul 30
FxMasterz:

Everyone on the thread created for the purpose know that I apologized to you .

This is what got Talktalk2022 really upset with you!

Oya quote the post that you used to apologize to me if you're not a liar! smiley
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by AntiChristian: 8:23am On Jul 30
TenQ:
This man claimed that stones actually used to greet him: only that there is not one single evidence of that taking place

Sahih Muslim 2277
Jabir b. Samura reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
I recognise the stone in Mecca which used to pay me salutations before my advent as a Prophet and I recognise that even now.

Antichristian can tell us if The stone became deaf and dumb after Mohammed became a prophet?

We believe all these are true. Do you espect the stone to continue talking?

Which of Jesus's miracles continued in perpetuity? I doubt you even know what a miracle is!

Can you show us the evidence of any of Jesus's miracles?
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by AntiChristian: 8:28am On Jul 30
TenQ:

Here Jesus abused people while preaching calling them snakes (vipers)! And you are proud of this? Being abusive is a miracle!

Here Jesus was haywire! He made a whip out of cords and start chasing people away! He even turned over their table!

Na Gentle miracle be this!

See John's narration:

John 2:13-16
When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 8:30am On Jul 30
AntiChristian:

We believe all these are true. Do you espect the stone to continue talking?

Which of Jesus's miracles continued in perpetuity? I doubt you even know what a miracle is!

Can you show us the evidence of any of Jesus's miracles?
The people of Israel and even those who hate Him saw many miracles of Jesus and attested to it. None of Jesus's miracles were in the dark: people attested to them

Mat 21:14-15:
"And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them. And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the son of David; they were sore displeased,"

As per Mohammed, only he saw the miracle. Did anyone see Jibril giving Mohammed any message?

So, again:
Who were the witnesses to the stone giving salutations to Mohammed even before he became a prophet?
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 8:34am On Jul 30
AntiChristian:
Here Jesus abused people while preaching calling them snakes (vipers)! And you are proud of this? Being abusive is a miracle!

Here Jesus was haywire! He made a whip out of cords and start chasing people away! He even turned over their table!

Na Gentle miracle be this!

See John's narration:

John 2:13-16
When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"

You can't see the pun intended for MaxInDHouse
"As you can see, Jesus tried His best not to hurt the feelings of those who desecrate the will of God"

Is this to distract yourself from the man who spontaneously fabricate lies for you Muslims?
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by FxMasterz: 8:38am On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

This is what got TalktaIk2022 really upset with you!

Oya quote the post that you used to apologize to me if you're not a liar! smiley

Ha! Maybe you've lost your memory. You complained that I didn't apologize to you on the thread. I went ahead and apologized. Then, after the apology, you still continued to be a nuisance on the thread until the creator of the thread spoke to you. I remember apologizing twice. If you're truly a Christian, you should know that you actually owe me an apology because everything you said against me were lies. But since you're not a Christian, your conscience does not bother you, and you still have the audacity to keep slandering me after I oddly apologized to you. The thread is no longer functional. All posts were deleted, otherwise, I would have brought out evidences.

If your god has asked you to go slander Fxmasterz, please obey your god and do his will to the uttermost. But the Creator of heaven and earth would look into your actions at the appointed time.

Mentioning Talktalk2022 on a matter that has already been settled between him and I is a disturbance to him, I hope you know? So, when he vents his anger on you for mentioning him unnecessarily, you should take it like that.

Heaven and hell are real places. Prepare your soul for its last abode before it is too late. God won't excuse you on the premise that you were deceived by your fellow man. God bless you.
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by AntiChristian: 8:39am On Jul 30
TenQ:

1. So, Moses was wiser than Allah because many Muslims don't even do the five prayers per day.
Allah created Moses. So Moses is dead but Allah is the creator of death! You can logically say Yahweh is guilty to have created Adam in the garden with Satan when he knew he will be tempted! Allah creates whatever He wills how He wills! And as per Muslims not praying, would they inform you when they pray?

2. But demons are neither visible nor are they physical: how can you explain how Mohammed will tie the Demon up to a physical post/pillar of the mosque?
Is the demon Aladdin?
How?

Jinns are usually invisible to the human eye but can take the shape of humans or other animals. So you can now use your brain to fill in the gaps!

The companions of the Prophet saw Angels and Jinns appear to them in human form!

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, entrusted me to protect the charity of Ramadan. Someone came to me and began taking from the food. I took hold of him, and I said, “I will certainly take you to the Messenger of Allah!” Abu Huraira told the story to the Prophet, saying, “The man told me that when I go to bed, I should recite the Verse of the Throne. Allah will appoint a protector over me, and no devil will come near me until morning.” The Prophet said, “He told you the truth, although he is a liar. That was Satan.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5010

Umar ibn al-Khattab reported: We were sitting with the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, one day, a man appeared with very white clothes and very black hair. There were no signs of travel on him and we did not recognize him. He sat in front of the Prophet, rested his knees by his knees, and placed his hands on his thighs. The man said, “O Muhammad, tell me about Islam.” The Prophet said, “Islam is to testify there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, to establish prayer, to give charity, to fast the month of Ramadan, and to perform pilgrimage to the House if a way is possible.” The man said, “You have spoken truthfully.” We were surprised that he asked him and said he was truthful. He said, “Tell me about faith.” The Prophet said, “Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Last Day, and to believe in providence, its good and its harm.” The man said, “You have spoken truthfully. Tell me about excellence.” The Prophet said, “Excellence is to worship Allah as if you see Him, for if you do not see Him, He surely sees you.” The man said, “Tell me about the final hour.” The Prophet said, “The one asked does not know more than the one asking.” The man said, “Tell me about its signs.” The Prophet said, “The slave-girl will give birth to her mistress and you will see barefoot, naked, and dependent shepherds compete in the construction of tall buildings.” Then, the man returned and I remained. The Prophet said to me, “O Umar, do you know who he was?” I said, “Allah and His Messenger know best.” The Prophet said, “Verily, he was Gabriel who came to teach you your religion.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 8

Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 8:46am On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

These people were WORSHIPING INSIDE THE SAME TEMPLE with Jesus and in fact they knew that Jesus is the Christ their God promised in the scriptures that's what one of them said:

There was a man of the Pharisees named Nic·o·deʹmus, a ruler of the Jews. This one came to him in the night and said to him: “Rabbi, we know that you have come from God as a teacher, for no one can perform these signs that you perform unless God is with him.” John 3:1-2

But in this case AntiChristian doesn't worship in the same place with you in fact his form of worship totally negates yours.

So how is his case the same with those who are in the same place of worship with Jesus? undecided
For your information if you don't know
Antichristian and his group of Muslims believe that
1. Allah is the same as YHWH the God of the Jews and Christians
2. They claim that their prophet is the one promised to Moses
3. They claim to believe in the Torah and the Gospels
4. They claim to believe in Jesus the Messiah

BUT
They say Jesus did not die on the wood of crucifixion: it seems you believe them.
They say Jesus is not the son of God: it seems you believe them

Judge if these claims is like that of the Atheist or Buddhists or Animists. None of these claims anything about YHWH or Jesus.
Wolves in sheep skin.

So, what other arguments do you have?

I should tolerate those who desecrate the true knowledge and will of God?
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Jul 30
TenQ:

Allah is more than YHWH! Allah is one not three persons, has no sons and forgives sins without killing anyone!

Our Prophet was mentioned by Jesus to his followers too!
We believe in the Torah and the Injeel revealed to Moses and Jesus respectively! Also Suhf and Zabur of Ibrahim and David too!
Yes, He is a messenger of Allah sent to the children of Israel!

Don't tolerate them. Go kill them!

Didn't Jesus say don't judge?

Didn't Jesus say pray for your enemies? grin
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by AntiChristian: 9:00am On Jul 30
TenQ:

You can't see the pun intended for MaxInDHouse
"As you can see, Jesus tried His best not to hurt the feelings of those who desecrate the will of God"

Is this to distract yourself from the man who spontaneously fabricate lies for you Muslims?

See evidence below!

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?

FxMasterz and StillDtruth are abusive like this especially whenever i post a new thread they couldn't wrap their head around!
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Jul 30
TenQ:

The people of Israel and even those who hate Him saw many miracles of Jesus and attested to it. None of Jesus's miracles were in the dark: people attested to them

Mat 21:14-15:
"And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them. And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the son of David; they were sore displeased,"

As per Mohammed, only he saw the miracle. Did anyone see Jibril giving Mohammed any message?

So, again:
Who were the witnesses to the stone giving salutations to Mohammed even before he became a prophet?

Mention the names of those who witnessed the miracle above first?
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31am On Jul 30
TenQ:

BUT
They say Jesus did not die on the wood of crucifixion: it seems you believe them.
They say Jesus is not the son of God: it seems you believe them
Judge if these claims is like that of the Atheist or Buddhists or Animists. None of these claims anything about YHWH or Jesus.
Wolves in sheep skin.
So, what other arguments do you have?

Guy do you know why Jesus never proclaim any woe on Samaritans?

For your information these people are the ten northern tribes of Israel but they don't believe in the temple worship going on in Jerusalem rather they have built their own temple in Samaria and they are not ready to obey anything from any Jewish prophet yet they're claiming worshipers of the same God of Jacob:

"Our forefathers worshipped on this mountain, but you people say that in Jerusalem is the place where people must worship.” John 4:20

Did Jesus say God approve Samaritan's worship?

NO!

"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews" John 4:22

So if Muslims believe they are worshiping the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is that not what all the inheritants of the earth also claim that the Creator is one?

Jesus knew this very well that is why he told his disciples to go out and PREACH (PLEAD) not scold people for disagreeing with pure worship.

WHY? Because they don't know what they are doing or worshiping!

For your information you are behaving like the Pharisees today because the only reason why they kicked against Jesus is the manner he told his disciples to preach, Pharisees don't believe in speaking with respect to pagans they want to scold people that's why they objected to Jesus' manner of approach in preaching, to them he supposed to continue scolding anyone who is not fully obeying the laws that's why they called him the a "friend of sinners" Luke 5:30

So you're wrong Jesus knows better than you when it comes to the work he established you can't claim he is Lord over your faith when you refuse to become "HARMLESS AS DOVE" when speaking with people who don't share your beliefs! Matthew 10:16
Re: This Man Can Comfortably Represent Satan In A LYING Competition by TenQ: 10:36am On Jul 30
AntiChristian:
Allah created Moses. So Moses is dead but Allah is the creator of death! You can logically say Yahweh is guilty to have created Adam in the garden with Satan when he knew he will be tempted! Allah creates whatever He wills how He wills! And as per Muslims not praying, would they inform you when they pray?
This is the point: that the dead Moses was wiser to know that no human being can perpetually sustain 50 prayer times per day.

AntiChristian:

Jinns are usually invisible to the human eye but can take the shape of humans or other animals. So you can now use your brain to fill in the gaps!
Ince Jinns are still in existence, since the invention of the camera, how many Jinn pictures have you seen.
Secondly, there is not one single prophet who claimed that demons can appear as physical beings. There are many Imams that claim to perform Ruqyya, how many of them have shown us the picture of an Islamic Jinn?

You seem not to understand your predicament:
If Jibril became a perfect human by the permission of Allah, from whom do Jinns take permission to appear as physical being?

AntiChristian:

The companions of the Prophet saw Angels and Jinns appear to them in human form!
Too easy to make a claim: can you please provide evidence of they seeing Jinns and show us what happened to the Jinn thereafter.

I expect a Maudu Hadith from you if it support your notion: LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracles In Nigeria - Could This Be True? / Daily Devotionals For Nairalanders. / On The Existence Of The Biblical God

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.