Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,587 members, 7,972,180 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:47 AM

What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. (436 Views)

What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc / Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) / Wike Receives Hero’s Welcome As He Arrives Port Harcourt From Edo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. by Onyi90(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29
I'm currently in a bus from Lagos to PH and I ask the young boy I'm sharing a sit with why he's traveling to PH and what he shared broke my heart.

He said he's based in PH with the family, and work with his aunty in Lagos, but due to the tension and perceived aggression from Yorubas against the Igbos because of the protests, the aunty feels is better he returns to the family until after the protest.
And I came to the understanding that alot of Igbos are currently relocating their family from Lagos until after the protest.
This is very disheartening. Chai
Please doubters can go to moter parks going to southern & Eastern part of Nigeria and confirm this cry
Re: What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. by Obiedun(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29
Mitcheeeeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29
lipsrsealed
Una wan turn this una protest to tribal war....

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. by savenaijatoday: 10:03pm On Jul 29
You're a bloody liar.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. by Anijay1212(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29
Story for the gods.
angry angry angry
Re: What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. by chiiraq802(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29
Lamba
Re: What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. by 2special(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29
Cuz you're not from the two regions....you enjoyed causing misunderstanding between them.
Re: What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. by alphaNomega: 10:41pm On Jul 29
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Una wan turn this una protest to tribal war....
that's the best they can do...throw small catch pjrases and all the protest don scatter. waste of time just like the elections
Re: What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. by Sccarrr: 10:53pm On Jul 29
One was at a bar the other day, another one was in a market, na inside bus oloobuku Op dey😹....

But how una dey sleep at night sef knowing too well your lies can lead to another war?
And we all know how the last one ended ...the instigator ran away dressed like a mad woman in the middle of the night and over 3million suyanized.👀
Re: What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. by Bookhub: 10:59pm On Jul 29
Make all igbos dey inside house on Thursday let the emilokans slug it out with their god tinubu if him kpai them no lele yoru kill yoru ko kan anye.

(1) (Reply)

Chidimma Adetshina Withdraws From Miss SA Competition Amid Social Media Attacks / INNOSON CEO Visits Tinubu....Begs Nigerians To Calm Down & Give Him Time / Does Government Have Any Right To Force Marketers To Sell At Regulated Prices?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.