Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,167 members, 7,943,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc (2284 Views)

What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. / Okowa's Aide, Tony Otokhine Dies In Auto Crash On His Way From Akpata's Wedding / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Onyi90(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29
I'm currently in a bus from Lagos to PH and I ask the young boy I'm sharing a sit with why ishe's traveling to PH and what he shared broke my heart.

He said he's based in PH with the family, and work with his aunty in Lagos but due to the tension and perceived threats & aggression towards Easterners because of the protests, the aunty feels is better he returns to the family until after the protest.
And I came to the understanding that alot of people are currently relocating their family from Lagos until after the protest.
It's terrible situation. Chai cry

Mod please I said you should go and confirm this, why did you delete the first I posted 😡
NB: I have respectfully modified it .

5 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by nero2face: 10:42pm On Jul 29
Lol, who dey fear Yoruba threat ?, empties

13 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Ochyes: 10:42pm On Jul 29
No one should be harassed. No to Hardship No to Hunger No to Harrasement

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Kobojunkiee: 10:52pm On Jul 29
Onyi90:
â–  I'm currently in a bus from Lagos to PH and I ask the young boy I'm sharing a sit with why ishe's traveling to PH and what he shared broke my heart.
He said he's based in PH with the family, and work with his aunty in Lagos but due to the tension and perceived threats & aggression towards Easterners because of the protests, the aunty feels is better he returns to the family until after the protest.
And I came to the understanding that alot of people are currently relocating their family from Lagos until after the protest.
Mod please I said you should go and confirm this, why did you delete the first I posted 😡
Nonsense! This is the same mindset of those who emigrated back to the East right after the June 12th, 1993 protest. The fear-mongering hoard claimed they were escaping what they said was tension, perceived threats, and aggressions back then too. Guess what? Nothing happened after they left. undecided

I lived in Lagos at that time and can report that nothing of what they feared happened. After the protests, everyone went back to their lives as though nothing had happened. It was the Northerners who had reason to fear but everyone went back to their regular lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Sirianese: 11:01pm On Jul 29
Onyi90:
I'm currently in a bus from Lagos to PH and I ask the young boy I'm sharing a sit with why ishe's traveling to PH and what he shared broke my heart.

The Aunty is just paranoid for no reason

And yes, I know that APC has created a lot of division/animosity between Yoruba and Igbo, especially in Lagos state, but no Yoruba thug will dare attack Igbo people under guise of protest

Because they know very well that Igbo people are more than capable of defending themselves and their own cool

8 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Celestialsword: 11:14pm On Jul 29
Kobojunkiee:
Nonsense! This is the same mindset of those who emigrated back to the East right after the June 12th, 1993 protest. The fear-mongering hoard claimed they were escaping what they said was tension, perceived threats, and aggressions back then too. Guess what? Nothing happened after they left. undecided

I lived in Lagos at that time and can report that nothing of what they feared happened. After the protests, everyone went back to their lives as though nothing had happened. It was the Northerners who had reason to fear but everyone went back to their regular lives.
Prevention is better and cheaper than cure.Dont think you're smarter

1 Like

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Kobojunkiee: 11:23pm On Jul 29
Celestialsword:
â–¶ Prevention is better and cheaper than cure.Dont think you're smarter
Prevention via fear-mongering? If that boy were to die right today while traveling via those terrible roads, what would you say he would have presented by this act clearly induced by panic? undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Melagros(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29
COMRADES, I don't know why Lagosians like threatening people without a cause? I want them to know that they don't have the monopoly of violence

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by press9jatv: 1:23am On Jul 30
Onyi90:

Na lies and propaganda here. You can post anything you like most on nairaland. What you post here is never true

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by LagosPrince: 1:33am On Jul 30
Onyi90:

You're a liar

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Coldspice: 2:05am On Jul 30
After the war, Igbos in Lagos got their properties handed back to them.
Those in Port Harcourt didn't get theirs till today.

When we say Igbos are shortsighted, things like this are an evidence.

5 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Coldspice: 2:06am On Jul 30
Melagros:
COMRADES, I don't know why Lagosians like threatening people without a cause? I want them to know that they don't have the monopoly of violence

When they start burning Igbo businesses in the name of protests, let's see how many Yoruba businesses you will burn in the East.

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Dialpad: 4:56am On Jul 30
How come I don't believe this story.... with the high cost of transportation, the aunt could not keep the kid at home ....

Continue ....

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Goodvibes007: 5:01am On Jul 30
Rexymania:
Yorubas are cowards
They should know that igbos are not their problem, bulaba is
ibos are a big problem everywhere they find themselves. Go back to your region and never return.

Even in their own region, they are been remote controlled by a small boy in Finland that flogs their parents every Monday while the men hide under the bed.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Celestialsword: 5:03am On Jul 30
Kobojunkiee:
Prevention via fear-mongering? If that boy were to die right today while traveling via those terrible roads, what would you say he would have presented by this act clearly induced by panic? undecided
What if his traveling have safe him from the impending crisis and hate targeted at his tribesmen,a stich in time saves nine
Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Lastmessenger2: 5:11am On Jul 30
Thats a lie? No one fear yoruba people
Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by k777(m): 5:13am On Jul 30
Am I the only one thinking the said Auntie has other plans and only using that as excuse🤔
Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Kobojunkiee: 5:47am On Jul 30
Celestialsword:
What if his traveling have safe him from the impending crisis and hate targeted at his tribesmen,a stich in time saves nine
Like I originally said, this sort of fear-mongering is common place particular among some South Easterners and has severally been proven of no substance time and time again. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by helinues: 5:48am On Jul 30
Another victim mentality thread

Even cry cry baby no dey do wehn wehn wehn like this

Eish

9 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Bridget95(f): 6:01am On Jul 30
Goodvibes007:
ibos are a big problem everywhere they find themselves. Go back to your region and never return.

Even in their own region, they are been remote controlled by a small boy in Finland that flogs their parents every Monday while the men hide under the bed.
After you scare away local and foreign investors in lagos, in 50yrs lagos will become like osun
Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Coldspice: 6:44am On Jul 30
Bridget95:
After you scare away local and foreign investors in lagos, in 50yrs lagos will become like osun

Is that not what you Abia Labourers want?
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Lagos that had an airport before your parents started wearing clothes is the one you are talking trash about.
I don't blame you. Yorubas need to treat you how Rivers people treat you ingrates.

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by DevilsEqual(m): 7:00am On Jul 30
Bridget95:

And why should that be your worry, Ginika?

Your People are still being paid 18k in your region but your worry is about a state that's been economically viable before 1860

This Una logic sef cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Bridget95(f): 7:08am On Jul 30
Coldspice:

Lagos that had an airport before your parents started wearing clothes is the one you are talking trash about.
I don't blame you. Yorubas need to treat you how Rivers treat you ingrates.
You talk trash about your parents and have exported it here and beyond.
Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Bridget95(f): 7:12am On Jul 30
Coldspice:

I don't blame you. Yorubas need to treat you how Rivers treat you ingrates.
keep pushing for civil war in your region because you want to steal people's hard earned properties instead of working for your's . You will be shocked beyond belief when you push people beyond limits. Peace is priceless.
Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Coldspice: 7:13am On Jul 30
Bridget95:
You talk trash about your parents and have exported it here and beyond.

I spend more than 60k feeding my dog. Just 1 dog.

Your parents in Abia work for 30 days and earn 18k minimum wage. Less than a third of what I spend on dog.

I'm sure that if I pay your parents 50k, they will be barking non-stop.
Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Bridget95(f): 7:15am On Jul 30
Coldspice:

I spend more than 60k feeding my dog. Just 1 dog.

Your parents in Abia work for 30 days and earn 18k minimum wage. Less than a third of what I spend on dog.

I'm sure that if I pay your parents 50k, they will be barking non-stop.
I understand your age and need not reply you further. Bye 👋
Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Coldspice: 7:15am On Jul 30
Bridget95:
keep pushing for civil war in your region because you want to steal people's hard earned properties instead of working for your's . You will be shocked beyond belief when you push people beyond limits. Peace is priceless.

Go and collect the properties your parents abandoned in Port Harcourt, you generational coward.
Have you forgotten what you saw in Rivers just a few years ago. Go and ask those in Oyigbo.

There's no civil war in our region. You will be beaten and sent back to your place where your destiny is in Ekpa's hands.
Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Coldspice: 7:16am On Jul 30
Bridget95:
I understand your age and need not reply you further. Bye 👋

Happy to have shut you up.
Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Maxxim: 7:29am On Jul 30
Y'all going overboard with all this junk story, and to my understanding all this only happens online, the reality is far different offline, stop the fear mongering, nobody has anyone's time.
Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by KEVIND: 7:34am On Jul 30
The threat is real my brother.
The North is behind the planing & execution of the protest but its the Igbos & Obi that the Yorubas are accusing.
I don't just know what the Hausa/Fulani did to the Yorubas that they fear them like this

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Akenzua01: 7:44am On Jul 30
Onyi90:

Shut up, lair..

You have been posting this nonsense in all thread to instill fear on the gullible ones, you're not an Igbo, ewu awusa like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Mantu And Constitution Manipulation / Libya's Gaddafi Proposes 1 Million-strong African Army / Social Security In Nigeria- How Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.