Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,587 members, 7,972,180 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:47 AM

What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc (2307 Views)

What I Discovered Why Travelling To Port Harcourt From Lagos With Ezenwata Tc. / Okowa's Aide, Tony Otokhine Dies In Auto Crash On His Way From Akpata's Wedding / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Emetex22(m): 8:49am On Jul 30
Goodvibes007:
ibos are a big problem everywhere they find themselves. Go back to your region and never return.

Even in their own region, they are been remote controlled by a small boy in Finland that flogs their parents every Monday while the men hide under the bed.
What stops you from pushing for separation from Igbos, slimy coward, the dot erosion people giving u nightmares right, go meet ur Fulani herdsmen ravaging your women and leave us alone, we just want to buy ur fathers land mugu
Re: What I Observed On My Way From Lagos To Port Harcourt With Ezenwata Tc by Bridget95(f): 11:13am On Jul 30
Coldspice:

Go and collect the properties your parents abandoned in Port Harcourt, you generational coward.
Have you forgotten what you saw in Rivers just a few years ago. Go and ask those in Oyigbo.

There's no civil war in our region. You will be beaten and sent back to your place where your destiny is in Ekpa's hands.
You can only rant and do nothing. Cowards are thieves looking to steal people's investment. Nowadays no one has monopoly of violence. You guys have been pushing and pushing since elections but woo will be tide you when you move to steal people's properties .

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘igbo Must Go’: To Where, Please? - Taiwo Adisa / Intimations Of A Finitude By Uthman Shodipe / Russia Elects 1st Black Yoruba Politician To Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.