Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,964 members, 7,980,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:23 PM

Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos (15274 Views)

Police Arrest 3 Suspects Behind Fake JAMB Website, Admission Letters / Admission Information On FCE Akoka Degree Programme / Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by YouAreNobody: 9:36am On Jul 30
Lifestone:

Protesters. Completely violent, I was in the car with my Wife and Daughter. A very scary day
Sorry about your experience.
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Smartcitizen: 9:40am On Jul 30
FreeStuffsNG:
When they call for protest, it is to destroy! It is never for peace.

This institution is one of the foremost and oldest Technical Colleges in Nigeria, I have always seen it as a very peaceful institution and I found this completely shocking that it's same FCE( Technical) Akoka shocked near the gate of the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG), Akoka.

This is very unfortunate and completely unacceptable. Everyone, including the embattled Provost, must be investigated and everyone indicted must be prosecuted!

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Why are you people so afraid of the work Tinubu and his gang taught Nigerians some years ago?

I never knew that Tinubu was a very bad role model.
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Princedapace(m): 9:57am On Jul 30
Lifestone:

Anything we can do to free ourselves from these Leaders who call themselves Politicians. But rioting and inflicting pains to private individuals who owns businesses is the downside of our experiences here in Nigeria
It is usually the politicians who do that bro. They usually do this by sending thugs into the protest.
Some of u dont know how bloody and wicked and heartless ur leaders are.
Ur leaders in Nigeria are worse than Satan. Unfortunately, issues like this are hardly fixed easily or peacefully judging from human histories.
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Lifestone(m): 10:01am On Jul 30
YouAreNobody:

Sorry about your experience.
Thanks Bro
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by membranus: 10:54am On Jul 30
JoeyNaza:

Before these legendary propagandists and hypemen of FG (Failing Governments) hijack this thread to insinuate that this is related to the end bad governance / hunger protest of which I am not opined on;
Let me clarify that this incident is an internal conflict between the staff of the said school and their provost likely from issues that are tangential to the effects of bad governance pervading this nation.

Tinubu zombies please consider your future before defending a failed case. Someone like Seyi Law has relocated abroad yet still defending what made him run away from home, make it make sense. At least his confusion has been rewarded with a special adviser position, what about you, the minimum wage earner still supporting a failure on empty stomach.

Stop lying, Seyi Law has not relocated, he's now an SSA on Entertainment to our governor here in Ondo State.
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Rhymezz(m): 11:14am On Jul 30
JoeyNaza:

Before these legendary propagandists and hypemen of FG (Failing Governments) hijack this thread to insinuate that this is related to the end bad governance / hunger protest of which I am not opined on;
Let me clarify that this incident is an internal conflict between the staff of the said school and their provost likely from issues that are tangential to the effects of bad governance pervading this nation.

Tinubu zombies please consider your future before defending a failed case. Someone like Seyi Law has relocated abroad yet still defending what made him run away from home, make it make sense. At least his confusion has been rewarded with a special adviser position, what about you, the minimum wage earner still supporting a failure on empty stomach.
It’s not all about speaking English how did we get here bro ask this questions and be honest with yourself analyze this situations and rest
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by efighter: 11:14am On Jul 30
JoeyNaza:

If not that you are cursed, then you won’t type this nonsense. Just know that if you troop to the streets to protest, you will not return home
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Menclothing1: 11:35am On Jul 30
All the student will pay for the damage property
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Orinechi: 12:28pm On Jul 30
YouAreNobody:

I'm not trying to convince you whatever, the videos are online, videos of thugs in Prado jeeps
Another once is online, is true gang spotted
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by nolamicautos: 6:40pm On Jul 30
Starhearts:

D money wey dem use send u go skool supposed use build poultry farm..
Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head.

Read d headline nd d body of d messages don't jump into conclusion
Rest
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by nolamicautos: 6:41pm On Jul 30
ambale:

Did you read the report at all??

Ohh I forgot, una don donate una brain for the last group meeting sef😂
Rest Abeg.

Mtschewwwww
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by PHAYOL81: 10:48pm On Jul 30
32 people don buy market. Dem go pay for all things damaged, serve a hefty sentence and cost their parents and relations huge legal cost in the process.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fumigation: 100 Ekiti Students Hospitalised After Inhaling Chemicals / Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? / 4 Ways To Create A Good Reading Habit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.