Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,579 members, 7,923,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

''I Will Debate Empty Podium!'' Says Kamala Harris As Trump Chickens Out! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ''I Will Debate Empty Podium!'' Says Kamala Harris As Trump Chickens Out! (913 Views)

Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Will Debate Empty Podium!'' Says Kamala Harris As Trump Chickens Out! by basilico: 3:48pm On Jul 30
IjeBos:

To make effective conspiracies, you should at least get some basic facts right.

The Commission on Presidential Debates was setup by the Dems and Republicans. They setup 4 debates after the conventions.
Trump bypassed them and negotiated 2 debates with Biden, 1 before the convention, the other on Sept. 10. He also negotiated the venues and moderators.

So, it was Trump who decided the early debate. It was Trump who chose Tapper, he even called him fair 2 days ago in an interview.

You spend an awful lot of time with these conspiracies, spend a little more getting the facts right.

This debate served to knock Biden off the race by not overtly protecting him and thus exposing him. So it was fair because both were given a fair chance . Unlike in previous debates all way from 2016 where she had "blood coming out of her wherever'
Re: ''I Will Debate Empty Podium!'' Says Kamala Harris As Trump Chickens Out! by franugo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30
Kushites:

Yes!

And Trump must attend or he’s toast!

I seriously doubt that, Tinubu ran away from all his debates and still won. I'm sure Trump can say he's already done his debate so he sees no need to do another
Re: ''I Will Debate Empty Podium!'' Says Kamala Harris As Trump Chickens Out! by franugo(m): 11:55am On Aug 02
Kushites:

Yes!

And Trump must attend or he’s toast!

Lol... you're delusional. He already did a debate, a rerun of the debate he already did isn't going to affect him, he wasn't the one that told Democrats to change candidate
Re: ''I Will Debate Empty Podium!'' Says Kamala Harris As Trump Chickens Out! by IjeBos(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02
franugo:

Lol... you're delusional. He already did a debate, a rerun of the debate he already did isn't going to affect him, he wasn't the one that told Democrats to change candidate

Generally, US Presidential candidates do 3 debates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Facts About Hamas / Standard Bank In $1bn Loan Deal With China / George Bush Falsefully Announces Nelson Mandela's Death

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.