Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,437 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria (44340 Views)

Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA / Jamel Nwokoye: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Attempted Rape, Assault (Photo) / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by NaijaGoBetter2(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30
iswallker:
The victim is seeking indefinite stay in the UK claiming fear of reprisals from the offenders family... grin grin

Na only you see that part, to seek for "asylum" how could you allow someone to rape you severally if not consensual sex kind of. But in YouKay they sometime behave as if they value animal than men.

And for oga rapist what happen to those Romanians that charge little instead of ending up in Jail.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30
humberjade:
The woman sef don use am collect permanent residence permit

Yea, and if the man had exercised self control, he would still be in his job and still be enjoying the love of his wife and children, and not even be guilty of rape.

Dont justify evil. What the man did was wrong, and you should not abuse and defame the victim. She had her day in court and was proven to be telling the truth. This is not a story for the bloggers.

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by drlateef: 9:41pm On Jul 30
iswallker:
The victim is seeking indefinite stay in the UK claiming fear of reprisals from the offenders family... grin grin

I sympathise with her though. But the opportunity she sees here is getting straight leave to remain without much ado. Then become citizen and invite her boyfriend for blissful life together in UK. The bf will only need to bear with his gf being raped. I hope he won’t leave her too after getting his own citizenship.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by otherway: 9:42pm On Jul 30
NaijaGoBetter2:

Na only you see that part, to seek for "asylum" how could you allow someone to rape you severally if not consensual sex kind of. But in YouKay they sometime behave as if they value animal than men.

And for oga rapist what happen to those Romanians that charge little instead of ending up in Jail.

I THANK GOD you guys are now thinking outside the box.

The victim will have an easy application for leave to remain in the UK.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30
otherway:

You just wrote like a toddler.

Yes, because I support a man not breaking his marital vows, I write like a toddler?

You are funny. Reallyfunny.

All I know is, you guys attract people like tinubu as your leaders, because you support evil

Good evening. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by gbengene1234(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30
nairalanda1:

When you people start asking why a former drug baron is ruling this country....it is because of attitudes like this expressed in the comments above.

A young woman has been raped, this is not an allegation or a woman lying about a man....this is something that was proven in court, not something that someone told to Linda Ikeji or one of her numerous imitators, or someone deciding to bear false witness, this is something that was proven in court.....and you guys are excusing the man

Even if we can argue that he is right....the fact is the man broke his marital vows. If your sister was married to such a man, would you be saying this in her prescence.?

You Nigerians deserve all the bad leadership you have now. Better stop criticising agbado and tinubu, you and they are alike

ALso, both of you are disgusting pieces of shit. And if I am banned for saying this, I don't care. I have counselled rape victims, and I can still see their tears. Grow up and stop excusing evil.

How was it proven in court? Tell me, all those craps listed up there by that lady were all true. 80% of men victims had already been judged even before they say a word. They protect more of woman right over human right over there unlike Africa where a thorough investigation would be carried out between both parties. She took advantage of the system over there to have her way. When you knew, you can't keep to agreement. Why not just stay back in Nigeria?

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30
otherway:

You just wrote like a toddler.

Also, in writing that I was influenced by someone who said the following..

You shall not commit adultery. (Ex 20 vs 14)

I guess you think that God is a toddler

But if you don't believe in God, may be that's ok. Maybe your god justifies you splaying the field, I guess that is why you think I am a toddler.

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30
gbengene1234:

How was it proven in court? Tell me, all those craps listed up there by that lady were all true. 80% of men victims had already been judged even before they say a word. They protect more of woman right over human right over there unlike Africa where a thorough investigation would be carried out between both parties. She took advantage of the system over there to have her way. When you knew, you can't keep to agreement. Why not just stay back in Nigeria?

Ah, so because the story sounds wrong to you , therefore a qualified british judge and the people who were her lawyers and his lawyers were all wrong, and you are right because YOU know better than the qualifed people.

I can't argue with that.

Good evening, Wise God of wisdom. Enjoy your sacrifices.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by otherway: 9:51pm On Jul 30
nairalanda1:

Also, in writing that I was influenced by someone who said the following..

You shall not commit adultery. (Ex 20 vs 14)

I guess you think that God is a toddler

But if you don't believe in God, may be that's ok. Maybe your god justifies you splaying the field, I guess that is why you think I am a toddler.

A married man sleeping with a single lady is not adultery but fornication. (forget the English dictionary definition.)

Secondly, a man may decide to marry more than one lady. Adultery is not a sin.

That was why I wrote that you sounded like a toddler.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by gbengene1234(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30
nairalanda1:

Ah, so because the story sounds wrong to you , therefore a qualified british judge and the people who were her lawyers and his lawyers were all wrong, and you are right because YOU know better than the qualifed people.

I can't argue with that.

Good evening, Wise God of wisdom. Enjoy your sacrifices.

How much do they understand the desperation of Nigerians to japa? Deceive yourself for all you care. That story up there are all made up by the lady bcoz she knows exactly what she was doing.

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30
otherway:

A married man sleeping with a single lady is not adultery but fornication. (forget the English dictionary definition.)

It is still a sin, and it is still called betraying your marital vows.

Secondly, a man may decide to marry more than one lady. Adultery is not a sin.

HMm, thus all the comments from Moses to Jesus and even Paul calling adultery a sin, Paul even stating that it was defiling the marriage bed, are all lies then?

Son, you are just pulling chestnuts from the air.

That was why I wrote that you sounded like a toddler.

Well, you are not my god, and I don;t owe you worship, so what you say here is irrelevant.

Plus I won't worship you, you sound immature, and you don't sound like the god I serve.

Go away, false god.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30
gbengene1234:

How much do they understand the desperation of Nigerians to japa? Deceive yourself for all you care. That story up there are all made up by the lady bcoz she knows exactly what she was doing.

You really deserve tinubu, you know.

As for me, I know what is wrong. And if that man was my brother, I would blast him. I dont want to be told by my God that I am a worthless fellow, and get thrown off into the fiery pit for justifying evil

Thankfully, I don't have to listen to people who justify evil.

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by iamL(f): 9:58pm On Jul 30
crystalpapers:
They allowed him to go home and put his affairs in order shocked. I don't understand which affairs a bloody rapist wants to put in order?!

Oyinbo people will surely kill themselves with all this yeye policies. A dangerous man should be kept behind bars, that's where he belongs.

Now he will rape other innocent girls/women in Nigeria now nonsense.

They don't care about who he will rape next in Nigeria they are only concern their citizens. If Nigeria wants to protect their citizens against people like they should take up the case.

The victim is black so they are less concerned where it to be a white lady he would never have stepped out of that prison. They knew he would run away never to return hereby forfeiting everything he has in their country.

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by efemena5050(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30
Maysdevices:
If they put your brain in a bird, it will fly backwards
at lest my brain will make the bird to fly even backward.....if them put ur brain for goat or bird they will not even move due to insult of inputting ur brain into their head
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by otherway: 9:59pm On Jul 30
nairalanda1:

It is still a sin, and it is still called betraying your marital vows.

HMm, thus all the comments from Moses to Jesus and even Paul calling adultery a sin, Paul even stating that it was defiling the marriage bed, are all lies then?

Son, you are just pulling chestnuts from the air.

Well, you are not my god, and I don;t owe you worship, so what you say here is irrelevant.

Plus I won't worship you, you sound immature, and you don't sound like the god I serve.

Go away, false god.

Calm down. I don't know your age but I may be old enough to be your dad cos I have lived almost 5 decades on earth.

Fornication is also a sin so I am not justifying it. I was only explaining to you that adultery is not commited except it involves a married lady.

If a man divorces his wife when she did not commit adultery, then in that case, he will be commiting adultery with any other lady he marries, but if he chooses to marry another lady whilst still married to his wife, that is not a sin.

Furthermore, as I wrote, polygamy is not a sin.

Show me the a scripture that calls polygamy a sin and I will give you 100pounds.

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30
iamL:

They don't care about who he will rape next in Nigeria they are only concern their citizens. If Nigeria wants to protect their citizens against people like they should take up the case.

The victim is black so they are less concerned where it to be a white lady he would never have stepped out of that prison. They knew he would run away never to return hereby forfeiting everything he has in their country.

HE has recieved a lot of punishment

1. He cannot go back to the UK...and he could still be extradited (and yes, they do )

2.His wife is going to leave him now...I doubt she would want to go back to Nigeria

3. He is all alone in NIgeria

All because he could not control himself.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30
otherway:

Calm down. I don't know your age but I may be old enough to be your dad cos I have lived almost 5 decades on earth.

Fornication is also a sin so I am not justifying it. I was only explaining to you that adultery is not commited except it involves a married lady.

Furthermore, as I wrote, polygamy is not a sin.

Show me the a scripture that calls polygamy a sin and I will give you 100pounds.

Ah well, like I said, I don;t listen to people like you that justify evil.

Good night.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by gbengene1234(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30
nairalanda1:

You really deserve tinubu, you know.

As for me, I know what is wrong. And if that man was my brother, I would blast him. I dont want to be told by my God that I am a worthless fellow, and get thrown off into the fiery pit for justifying evil

Thankfully, I don't have to listen to people who justify evil.

Well, it's not compulsory you have to agree with me, vice versa.... That we have a President like Tinubu isn't a bad thing because he is a son of the soil. He is doing his best, I didn't vote him but he has my prayers to succeed for the benefit of all Nigerians. And, by the grace of our Creator. Tinubu will succeed in leading this country in the right process.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by crystalpapers(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30
iamL:

This was exactly my friend's opinion on this matter.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30
gbengene1234:

Well, it's not compulsory you have to agree with me, vice versa.... That we have a President like Tinubu isn't a bad thing because he is a son of the soil. He is doing his best, I didn't vote him but he has my prayers to succeed for the benefit of all Nigerians. And, by the grace of our Creator. Tinubu will succeed in leading this country in the right process.

We have never had good leaders because most of us support evil

Like you. Pardon me, but you are supporting evil, because you believe that men are under attack or something

Tell you what, rape happens. I once had to help treat a girl who was raped, a little girl. Yes, it was a police case, and the police went after her rapist pronto.

I am sure people like you would justify the rape of this girl because of some anti woke agenda or something. Well, I dont subscribe to woke agenda, but there are still things that are bad

A woman was raped, and you are being an asshole by defending her rapist.

A woman was effing raped. And you are defending her rapist.

Get off my mentions. You are making me angry.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by sheikhi: 10:17pm On Jul 30
quote author=Islie post=131228066]Mr Orji subjected his victim to a "campaign of sexual abuse" over several weeks, including rape, attempted rape, and assault.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/718669-exclusive-nigerian-jailed-15-years-for-rape-in-uk-flees-to-nigeria.html[/quote]

Oyibo judge una dey craze , una leave criminal japa to the shit hole, now una dey yarn say
" the offender digitally penetrated AB"
no be only digitally na analogically, mumu colourless judges
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by iamL(f): 10:17pm On Jul 30
diamond68:
bro their laws don’t work like that. You have to serve your jail time before they deport you. So they just dodged feeding this guy for 15 years and the scum can never enter Britain or any first world country again. Plus the person he raped is Nigerian. It’s a win win for all but you can believe that if the woman was white he would not be allowed to go and put his affairs in order. It’s like they wanted him to self deport. British prisons are at full capacity and they have told them to decongest it this year

This may be true. There was a guy in our estate years back that was arrested for drug smuggling. They released him overnight without charges and he was deported without much Ado.

After 2 months he started showing signs of mental illness, his family did everything to no avail. He later said the officers injected him after interrogation before they saw in off to the airport, he didn't know what they injected him with. That guy is a full mad man today.

These developed countries have different methods of raiding off criminals of other Nationals from their countries permanently.

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by fareed69(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30
My guess was right not disappointed at the end.
NCAN , they never failed to surprise me.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30
iamL:

This may be true. There was a guy in our estate years back that was arrested for drug smuggling. They released him overnight without charges and he was deported without much Ado.

After 2 months he started showing signs of mental illness, his family did everything to no avail. He later said the officers injected him after interrogation before they saw in off to the airport, he didn't know what they injected him with. That guy is a full mad man today.

These developed countries have different methods of raiding off criminals of other Nationals from their countries permanently.

Don't know about the UK, but in the USA, a white woman was convicted of fraud and stealing. She was given time to put her affairs in order, and then she reported to prision as directed by the authorities.

(NO she did not run away. She wanted to do her time and be over with it. She was sentenced to 4 years ).
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by iamL(f): 10:32pm On Jul 30
nairalanda1:

Don't know about the UK, but in the USA, a white woman was convicted of fraud and stealing. She was given time to put her affairs in order, and then she reported to prision as directed by the authorities.

(NO she did not run away. She wanted to do her time and be over with it. She was sentenced to 4 years ).

I really don't know much about those laws but perhaps some tactics are not for Their citizens or citizens of developed countries, I really can't say.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30
iamL:

I really don't know much about those laws but perhaps some tactics are not for Their citizens or citizens of developed countries, I really can't say.

Even in the UK some white people jump and run abroad before or after conviction.(My fave case was one white man who successfully faked his own death and hid somewhere. Unfortunately for him, someone in the police got too suspicious).

People are different,. Some people when caught, accept their fate, and do their time, and get out. Some chose to run.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by iamL(f): 10:38pm On Jul 30
nairalanda1:

HE has recieved a lot of punishment

1. He cannot go back to the UK...and he could still be extradited (and yes, they do )

2.His wife is going to leave him now...I doubt she would want to go back to Nigeria

3. He is all alone in NIgeria

All because he could not control himself.

The problem of mankind started as a result of lack of self control.
Exercising self control in every aspect of ones life reduces 80% of ones problem.

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by iamL(f): 10:42pm On Jul 30
nairalanda1:

Even in the UK some white people jump and run abroad before or after conviction.(My fave case was one white man who successfully faked his own death and hid somewhere. Unfortunately for him, someone in the police got too suspicious).

People are different,. Some people when caught, accept their fate, and do their time, and get out. Some chose to run.

The owner of MMM was rumored to fake his own death nobody knows how true it is. Repentant ones will do their time but those Agbayas will always be Agbayas.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by Rupertek: 10:51pm On Jul 30
iampeterben:
This one can never travel out of Nigeria again. He has been blacklisted.
How many people here can travel out of Nigeria in their entire lives?
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by aktolly54(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30
smokinloud:
The UK has become a shithole. They need total cleansing of immigrants, shutting the borders for 10 years on immigrants and integrating the present immigrants if not The UK will become a Pakistan soon
without immigrants UK or US can't stand. Talk about illegal immigrants that's all
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by oladipupo2234: 11:05pm On Jul 30
Another Igbooooo man giving Nigeriaaa bad reputation abroad.

Islie:
Mr Orji subjected his victim to a "campaign of sexual abuse" over several weeks, including rape, attempted rape, and assault.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/718669-exclusive-nigerian-jailed-15-years-for-rape-in-uk-flees-to-nigeria.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) / South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide / Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90