Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,963 members, 7,987,443 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria (44341 Views)

Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA / Jamel Nwokoye: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Attempted Rape, Assault (Photo) / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by zagorakis(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30
Some Women are dangerous, I refuse to believe this story hook line and sinker, I refuse to believe that what transpired between then is totally rape, the system favours women and that lady Is just taking advantage of the system.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by NaijaGoBetter2(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30
otherway:

I THANK GOD you guys are now thinking outside the box.

The victim will have an easy application for leave to remain in the UK.

"You guys" undecided
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by Manowar94: 11:45pm On Jul 30
Coldspice:

All these Igbo people sef

Mention a tribe or any country that is free of the sin he committed, I'll take it no single person in your tribe has ever done such...
Talks without thoughts.😑
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 12:30am On Jul 31
nedu666:
His victim is a 20 years old house help. There is more to this house help story

Here we go. And that is? undecided
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by IbnB: 12:45am On Jul 31
gbengene1234:

How was it proven in court? Tell me, all those craps listed up there by that lady were all true. 80% of men victims had already been judged even before they say a word. They protect more of woman right over human right over there unlike Africa where a thorough investigation would be carried out between both parties. She took advantage of the system over there to have her way. When you knew, you can't keep to agreement. Why not just stay back in Nigeria?

Thorough investigation carried out in Africa?

You must have smoked plenty of Colorado!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 12:46am On Jul 31
nairalanda1:

When you people start asking why a former drug baron is ruling this country....it is because of attitudes like this expressed in the comments above.

A young woman has been raped, this is not an allegation or a woman lying about a man....this is something that was proven in court, not something that someone told to Linda Ikeji or one of her numerous imitators, or someone deciding to bear false witness, this is something that was proven in court.....and you guys are excusing the man

Even if we can argue that he is right....the fact is the man broke his marital vows. If your sister was married to such a man, would you be saying this in her prescence.?

You Nigerians deserve all the bad leadership you have now. Better stop criticising agbado and tinubu, you and they are alike

ALso, both of you are disgusting pieces of shit. And if I am banned for saying this, I don't care. I have counselled rape victims, and I can still see their tears. Grow up and stop excusing evil.

You're dealing with low IQ. It's an uphill battle.

Lol @someone saying she reported him because he didn't fulfill his side of the deal🤣.

Maybe the judicial system should leave everything for him to do, ke knows something they don’t.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 12:48am On Jul 31
otherway:
The story sounds like a set up.

I don't trust Nigerian ladies.

Please tell me how she was able to fool the British legal system and succesfully set him up? grin

If it was, why did he flee?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 12:55am On Jul 31
gbengene1234:

How was it proven in court? Tell me, all those craps listed up there by that lady were all true. 80% of men victims had already been judged even before they say a word. They protect more of woman right over human right over there unlike Africa where a thorough investigation would be carried out between both parties. She took advantage of the system over there to have her way. When you knew, you can't keep to agreement. Why not just stay back in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by NaijaPrince18: 12:59am On Jul 31
Same people wanna organize protests. Accept you lost election due to bad luck and move forward
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by Lieutenant83: 1:06am On Jul 31
The girl knows wat she did.....she initially agreed with the dude before traveling to the UK....as she reach UK agreement change...now she wants to seek for asylum n remain there....fear women. Rape is bad tho.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by otherway: 1:23am On Jul 31
1Sharon:

Please tell me how she was able to fool the British legal system and succesfully set him up? grin

If it was, why did he flee?

She probably set the guy up by faking refusal whilst she recorded the supposedly rape episodes.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 1:32am On Jul 31
otherway:

She probably set the guy up by faking refusal whilst she recorded the supposedly rape episodes.

Did you know that even if he didn't rape her, he would still be charged with a crime? Why is Ekweremadu in jail? Bringing someone into a country under a false pretext is classed as human trafficking and what he did is called modern day slavery.
He didn't bring a man to be his househelp, he brought in a woman that could simulatenously act as his sex slave. He made this possible by taking her documents and destroying them. An undocumented person is vulnerable.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by gtassure: 1:33am On Jul 31
advanceDNA:

Oyinbo has many stvpîd laws.....take it or leave it....from trans laws to gay laws, to tennager law, to feminism and divorce laws ....u are just licking their àss.......

If they wanted to dodge feeding him... ..they would not wait through all that court process to sentence him, they would have deported him anyways...
It's obvious that you are not as intelligent as you try to portray yourself here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by otherway: 1:36am On Jul 31
Pure set up.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by otherway: 1:38am On Jul 31
nairalanda1:

When you people start asking why a former drug baron is ruling this country....it is because of attitudes like this expressed in the comments above.

A young woman has been raped, this is not an allegation or a woman lying about a man....this is something that was proven in court, not something that someone told to Linda Ikeji or one of her numerous imitators, or someone deciding to bear false witness, this is something that was proven in court.....and you guys are excusing the man

Even if we can argue that he is right....the fact is the man broke his marital vows. If your sister was married to such a man, would you be saying this in her prescence.?

You Nigerians deserve all the bad leadership you have now. Better stop criticising agbado and tinubu, you and they are alike

ALso, both of you are disgusting pieces of shit. And if I am banned for saying this, I don't care. I have counselled rape victims, and I can still see their tears. Grow up and stop excusing evil.

I have written before that you are writing like a toddler.

You are myopic and you really need to know how the judicial system works in the UK.

Believe it or not, it is a woman's word against the man here in UK and their system is so linient in favour of the women.

A friend of mine allowed a lady to come stay with him for a month.

He told the lady before hand that he stays alone and as a bachelor, he may decide to touch her and the lady gave a positive body language suffix to say she still came to the guy's house.

The guy after 3 nights made a move on her and she said No and she now played the emotional game by telling the guy that she can leave if he wants her to because she won't be able to allow him touch her.

The guy felt so betrayed but the lady has played a fast one, and he allowed her to stay on.

A week latter it was this lady that called him to come curdle her and he did and felt that the lady has given him a free hand.

3 days latter he tried to touch her and she refused vehemently and she said she was feeling honey at the time she asked the guy to curdle her.. Suffix to say that as long as she wants his touch, it was OK and he has no right to touch her at random.

The guy tolerated the madness and the lady eventually left his place after a month.

You have no idea how manipulative ladies can be.

Now look at the story, they definitely had an agreemnet before the lady came to the UK and then she spinned the entire thing around.

Let's ask ourselves...

WHY DID SHE CONTINUE TO STAY IN THE GUY'S HOUSE despite being molested repeatedly?

Don't get it twisted, I am totally against rape in all ramifications.

But this is most likely a case of set up and the guy fell for it.

The lady knew her plan and trust me, the UK system will grant her asylum.

She won, the guy lost.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by gbengene1234(m): 1:43am On Jul 31
IbnB:

Thorough investigation carried out in Africa?

You must have smoked plenty of Colorado!

Maybe grin
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by otherway: 1:46am On Jul 31
1Sharon:

Did you know that even if he didn't rape her, he would still be charged with a crime? Why is Ekweremadu in jail? Bringing someone into a country under a false pretext is classed as human trafficking and what he did is called modern day slavery.
He didn't bring a man to be his househelp, he brought in a woman that could simulatenously act as his sex slave. He made this possible by taking her documents and destroying them. An undocumented person is vulnerable.

Well there is a visa type called child minder visa or oversea domestic worker visa so I believe that your assertion can be contested.

In ekwere madu case I guess a similar scenario played out but I guess ekwere madu made it worse.

The guy probably knew he was coming to the UK to donate for a payment.

The guy's kidney was tested and found to be incompatible and I guess madu now took things for granted and perhaps refuse to pay the guy regardless.

Then the guy was advised to report to the police and the rest is history.

My hypothetical illustration may be the true trajectory of the story.

In this case, the lady probably knew what she was doing.

Ladies do it here a lot. They secretly record conversations between themselves and their spouses just to nail them and in most cases, they were the ones to gaslight their husband.

The judicial system will always go with evidence and in many cases, the judgement they give is evidence based and not usually the true event.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by gtassure: 1:58am On Jul 31
nairalanda1:

Yes, because I support a man not breaking his marital vows, I write like a toddler?

You are funny. Reallyfunny.

All I know is, you guys attract people like tinubu as your leaders, because you support evil

Good evening. cheesy
It is clear you are a woman and claiming (m) make you immoral! In relationships BTW m&f, we know women are the legend of breaker of the vow!
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by DaddyCoool: 2:01am On Jul 31
Gajagojo:
funny
Will he not use phones or the Internet till he dies?

You know how easy it is to acquire an entirely new identity in Naija? He's gone. Na im luck
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by DaddyCoool: 2:04am On Jul 31
zagorakis:
Some Women are dangerous, I refuse to believe this story hook line and sinker, I refuse to believe that what transpired between then is totally rape, the system favours women and that lady Is just taking advantage of the system.

She even said he sent her sexually suggestive mails and she still came. Second wife things. Unfortunately for him, it's not Nigetia
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by gtassure: 2:16am On Jul 31
nairalanda1:

HE has recieved a lot of punishment

1. He cannot go back to the UK...and he could still be extradited (and yes, they do )

2.His wife is going to leave him now...I doubt she would want to go back to Nigeria

3. He is all alone in NIgeria

All because he could not control himself.
SMH! You are a learner......alone in Nigeria.......!
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 2:44am On Jul 31
otherway:

Well there is a visa type called child minder visa or oversea domestic worker visa so I believe that your assertion can be contested.

In ekwere madu case I guess a similar scenario played out but I guess ekwere madu made it worse.

The guy probably knew he was coming to the UK to donate for a payment.

The guy's kidney was tested and found to be incompatible and I guess madu now took things for granted and perhaps refuse to pay the guy regardless.

Then the guy was advised to report to the police and the rest is history.

My hypothetical illustration may be the true trajectory of the story.

In this case, the lady probably knew what she was doing.

Ladies do it here a lot. They secretly record conversations between themselves and their spouses just to nail them and in most cases, they were the ones to gaslight their husband.

The judicial system will always go with evidence and in many cases, the judgement they give is evidence based and not usually the true event.

Can you pls use your brain? What child was she minding? Where is the evidence that she was working AND getting paid? Because its so typical.of Nigerians to pay their househelps yeah right.

You cannot pay to donate an organ in the UK, whether he knew or not is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by DatNiggaDaz: 3:34am On Jul 31
PortHarcourtcit:
Kelechukwu Orji... Tufiakwa, Aru Eme na obodo, Chukwu aju... Unperturbedpota Cindypresh DatniggaDaz Bigyash skooltynz... And kelechukwu Orji is hiding somewhere in Lagos developing everywhere... Let's say no to Drugs...
grin grin

Dis fake Niger Delta boy from the land of sad wast.. list one acheivement of bobo Chicago before you search for yoonity with ND grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by Gajagojo: 3:36am On Jul 31
DaddyCoool:

You know how easy it is to acquire an entirely new identity in Naija? He's gone. Na im luck
You talk ignorantly
They have his fingerprints, his DNA and his voice recordings
They know every single person he has ever spoken to on the phone in his life and the location of those persons
every person he has ever exchanged emails with those people's location ALWAYS
If you use a phone anywhere on this planet within seconds NASA will recognize your voice and geolocate you
Seconds.
So he cannot use a phone till he dies or they will know where he is immediately
It is not a question of whether they can get him but how badly they want to
People on the run always make mistakes

They know every single website he has visited in his life and the pattern of visits and his Internet habits,people tend to do the same thing daily

Nigeria is the easiest place to find someone like this besides what is his source of funding. It costs money to hide and you have to access money somehow, where will he get m9ney from
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by sonofsteven: 3:37am On Jul 31
My conclusion after reading all

The intent of her coming wasn't just househelp stuffs

Because according to the victim, she said the accuser sent her a message which is sexually something, but she just overlooked it and said she just wanted to come...... well

Na them know
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by Gajagojo: 3:40am On Jul 31
Some people in Nigeria reason like animals
I guess it is lack of exposure
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 3:50am On Jul 31
gtassure:

It is clear you are a woman and claiming (m) make you immoral! In relationships BTW m&f, we know women are the legend of breaker of the vow!

It is also clear you drink goat milk in the morning, and armadilo milk at night
Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 3:51am On Jul 31
otherway:

You should stop justifying rape.

People lie, I know, but this case was proven in court.

And calling me a toddler does not change the fact of a woman being raped.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by Gajagojo: 4:03am On Jul 31
otherway:

I have written before that you are writing like a toddler.

You are myopic and you really need to know how the judicial system works in the UK.

Believe it or not, it is a woman's word against the man here in UK and their system is so linient in favour of the women.

A friend of mine allowed a lady to come stay with him for a month.

He told the lady before hand that he stays alone and as a bachelor, he may decide to touch her and the lady gave a positive body language suffix to say she still came to the guy's house.

The guy after 3 nights made a move on her and she said No and she now played the emotional game by telling the guy that she can leave if he wants her to because she won't be able to allow him touch her.

The guy felt so betrayed but the lady has played a fast one, and he allowed her to stay on.

A week latter it was this lady that called him to come curdle her and he did and felt that the lady has given him a free hand.

3 days latter he tried to touch her and she refused vehemently and she said she was feeling honey at the time she asked the guy to curdle her.. Suffix to say that as long as she wants his touch, it was OK and he has no right to touch her at random.

The guy tolerated the madness and the lady eventually left his place after a month.

You have no idea how manipulative ladies can be.

Now look at the story, they definitely had an agreemnet before the lady came to the UK and then she spinned the entire thing around.

Let's ask ourselves...

WHY DID SHE CONTINUE TO STAY IN THE GUY'S HOUSE despite being molested repeatedly?

Don't get it twisted, I am totally against rape in all ramifications.

But this is most likely a case of set up and the guy fell for it.

The lady knew her plan and trust me, the UK system will grant her asylum.

She won, the guy lost.
Here in the UK?Where exactly?
She won he lost?

What did she win?

Asylum?
On what grounds

Please spare us these silly childish fiction
It is for halfwits like you

Even if she signs a written contract that you will have sex and does a video recording to back it up at the last minute she can change her mind.
Even if you are already inside she can ask you to pull out and stop. If you don't it is rape. That is the law in the UK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by advanceDNA: 4:43am On Jul 31
gtassure:

It's obvious that you are not as intelligent as you try to portray yourself here!

Yawn!!! This one said Im portraying myself to be something....lol....werey pple full this nairaland shaaa.....pple will just crawl out from their holes and start insulting you just becos they have a counter opinion.......... .How u interprete what I say is ur cup of tea........u even accused someone of being a woman because of his opinion on rape....are u even normal??

Someone that's a flight risk....u ddnt take his passport and allowed him to go home to sort affairs..... Abeg continue your white man ass licking....na u dey intelligent pass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria by diamond68: 4:44am On Jul 31
iamL:

This may be true. There was a guy in our estate years back that was arrested for drug smuggling. They released him overnight without charges and he was deported without much Ado.

After 2 months he started showing signs of mental illness, his family did everything to no avail. He later said the officers injected him after interrogation before they saw in off to the airport, he didn't know what they injected him with. That guy is a full mad man today.

These developed countries have different methods of raiding off criminals of other Nationals from their countries permanently.
wow what a story. these white people are diabolical . they always know what they are doing. very calculated people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) / South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide / Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.