Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,448 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:43 AM

FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja (32936 Views)

FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip / FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Benrosaria(m): 9:10am On Jul 31
The man did his death
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by uncletmedia: 9:16am On Jul 31
No dinner will go unpunished
See results of anger...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqmm3SGzkbM
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by royalfly(m): 9:25am On Jul 31
Lifestone:
Graphic.
Men are endangered and are not protected. Most people has not agreed that Men suffers domestic abuse like women.
The best is to walk out of a marriage if it has become violent and safe yourself from ending up like the Husband of this Lady

Men are the supporters of the evil women show to men. Presently men are suffering badly.
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by IamHonourable1: 9:32am On Jul 31
I pity any man who loves a woman wholeheartedly, you don't know what you're doing.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by IamHonourable1: 9:33am On Jul 31
Fancy004:
Some people are heartless

Women are generally wicked,you know it was not even God's original plan to create women.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by idahme(m): 9:59am On Jul 31
mariovito:

True, and this actually scares me anytime I think about it, moreso as most women are hypergamous.

That's one of the major reason I don't flaunt wealth on potential catch, I no get strength. Woman fit poison u for common 1million make Dem no just hear say u are worth much more na die u dey.

I have dated a lady who while we were talking she said she can with a man that has cheated as long as the man his taking care of her but at the same time can't be with a man even if he is taking care of her but isn't in the league of rich as long he cheated. I went further to inquire about what she feels in sharing her wealth with her man and she said she can't that her money is her money and her man's is our money.

This is a girl we just dated for 2Weeks, how did I miss this interesting perspective about her ? Can't explain. Since her hypergamy is way above the chart I decided to remain in her financial level meaning I can't give her what she can never provide for herself grin, after four months she say she no dey do again. It was a win win situation , you want me to give you money but you can't give me money grin fine girl grin , girl that I make more than 30 times what she makes a month.

These sets of extremely hypergamous ladies are potential danger to a man's life if anything go south in her head, I have devise means of chasing them out. I no get strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by mechanics(m): 10:30am On Jul 31
This is devilish.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by BABANGBALI: 10:51am On Jul 31
Leemzyy:
You are sick
is it my fault that you're breastsless grin grin cheesy grin
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Leemzyy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 31
BABANGBALI:
is it my fault that you're breastsless grin grin cheesy grin
Let me just keep shut!
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by obinna58(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06
Siofra dem
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by COOL10(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06
Give her the same treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Impersonates Gombe Governor Dankwambo Arrested (photo) / Ambrose Alli University Student "Ties Roommates' Destinies" Over Missing Money / Offa Robbery: Bank Sacks Employees Over CCTV Footage Leakage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.