Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,595 members, 7,979,013 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect (26765 Views)

Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by albacete(m): 8:05am On Jul 31
Get it on telegram. zero seven zero six two five seven three two eight seven

And start earning right away...
Listing comes up in a few days.

Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by waice6571: 8:06am On Jul 31
kingthreat:
You sure it wasn't drugs?

The suspect was reportedly said he killed his father because of hatred he had towards him. I wonder where you see drugs

It must truly be drugs... grin
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by olax02(m): 8:06am On Jul 31
post=131236696:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/31/i-killed-my-father-out-of-hatred-for-him-29-yr-old-suspect/
Hello everyone. For you guys who are based overseas and need somebody to run errands for you in Nigeria, I am 100% available for you. You can chat with me on my WhatsApp for more info. 0706 1205 678. I am ready to serve you better. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Asonaijaaso: 8:12am On Jul 31
Neddstark:

What do you have to say about America that prioritizes mental care but worse shît than this happens?

Good point. Dont forget America has lax gun laws.
This 2 people would have shot themselves a long time ago if they had guns.
America also has lax drug laws, smoking weed is legal in many states
Putting all those together, you are bound to hear crazy stories regularly
Not everything in naija gets reported as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by MemoriesAndMe: 8:13am On Jul 31
He looks sick. He's even staring at us in the picture. Abeg o.
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Lamasta(m): 8:14am On Jul 31
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Cursed son. I believe the day this one was born the father hit his hand on his chest proudly and said "I have a son" unbeknownst to him that he has given birth to something that will sent him on a journey to the land of no return.

May we not give birth to something that will kill us.

Amen
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by okven: 8:16am On Jul 31
Niger,a state prone to crime always.if not religious extremisym na bandits wahala very backward set of people
Rip to the departed & shame on you, you who killed your father act of gelousy
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by sawolaran(m): 8:20am On Jul 31
And you fathers do not provoke your children to wrath
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by MaziObinnaokija: 8:21am On Jul 31
cool.U and ur family go dey forefront
chido20:
Don't forget protest is tomorrow
undecided
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Anguldi(m): 8:32am On Jul 31
kingthreat:

Normally na. Probably the father wasn't giving him free funds again.
Kids are not to be pampered
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by JoeEeL(m): 8:35am On Jul 31
Lalami3232:
The heart of humans are wicked!!!
I pray for you this day, may you not give birth to what will end your life and may you not marry an overused woman(non-virgin) but a fresh and pure woman(virgin).
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes a.k.a non-virgins can't be trusted

Guy, na oloshos full street now. For my padi compound, 9 out of the 10 girls in the lodge dey do osho.

So marriage now is a lost cause bro.
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by SonofElElyonRet: 8:41am On Jul 31
Patricide.. deserves the worst punishment that can be imagined
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by EUGENEINYANG(m): 8:57am On Jul 31
Bad son remember protests na tomorrow oooo
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by BeigJawnson(m): 9:03am On Jul 31
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Cursed son. I believe the day this one was born the father hit his hand on his chest proudly and said "I have a son" unbeknownst to him that he has given birth to something that will sent him on a journey to the land of no return.

May we not give birth to something that will kill us.
The mother of this criminal should reveal who is really the father his. I don't think that man he killed is his real father... That guy must be a bastard...
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Mccullum: 9:04am On Jul 31
Just pray for your self not to born and train your own enemies.

This is disheartened.
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Everydaylove: 9:04am On Jul 31
He looks possessed.
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:05am On Jul 31
Blame the mom.

Most women are known to manipulate their children to dislike their dads
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Bestbrain123(m): 9:07am On Jul 31
What the fu×ck could make a shit like this, kill his own ass.
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Sandralight(f): 9:42am On Jul 31
The way our moral compass is going down nowadays eh, news of children killing parents, bother killing bother is just everywhere
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by MrBanner(m): 10:11am On Jul 31
GodxBlessings:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians.

Please, I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 years old and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Sunday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Sunday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate it.

I live at No 29, Kajola Street, Bode Olude, Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 5 6 4 7 5 5 3

Please help me with any amount, #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

Thank you very much. May God continue to bless and protect you. Amen

I want to sell my Tecno Pop 4.

Price: #30,000
Call: 0 7 0 1 5 6 4 7 5 5 3

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food, I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
SEUN, WHY HAVE YOU AND YOUR MODS REFUSED TO CENSOR THIS CRIMINALS ACCOUNT NUMBER AND FLAG IT AS A SCAM
OLAOLUWA OTUKOMAYA TUNDE IS A NOTORIOUS SCAMMER. GENERAL PUBLIC TAKE NOTE!!!
SCAMMER
Mynd44
Mukina2
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Rocktation
Dragnet
Fergie001

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by herich(m): 10:49am On Jul 31
Many rushed to check the Igbo name grin
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by symbianDON(m): 11:02am On Jul 31
thesicilian:
It is when a child grows into a man that he begins to realize why his father did not sew new agbada at Christmas periods.

Soon you'll begin to discover that those very reasons that made you hate your own father, are nothing but the measures he was taking to care and provide for you and your mother in his own little way
which soon? He will be tried for murder and sentenced to death by hanging!

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by thesicilian: 11:08am On Jul 31
symbianDON:
which soon? He will be tried for murder and sentenced to death by hanging!
Lol. RIP to him in advance
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Augustine2244(m): 11:18am On Jul 31
Truly,a man's worst enemies are they of his own family.
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by danzaki63: 11:28am On Jul 31
29 years ago when this one was born there was joy and happiness around the neigborhood, now he has brought tears and sorrow to the whole town. The mother is an accomplice, since she was involved in the search for her husband, knowing fully well that her son killed the innocent man.i cursed the day he was born.
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Bobbynobobby: 11:53am On Jul 31
kingthreat:

If it was drugs the influence would have weared off at the point he committed the murder, at the time he was burying the body or before the body was found and he calmly claimed responsibility. It was not drugs.
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by kingthreat(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31
waice6571:

The suspect was reportedly said he killed his father because of hatred he had towards him. I wonder where you see drugs

It must truly be drugs... grin

I read of a situation like that where an Ex-Navy man was killed by his son. His son had issues with him and his son was also an addict. Drugs affect people in different ways man.
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Calitoscassius(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31
I don't blame the guy, some fathers can be evil.
But he shoulda used his father for money rituals. What a waste of human head. sad
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Oceanism(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31
Truly the gods are not to be blamed!!!

He will kill his father, let them allow him marry the mother, bullshit!!!
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Tegabadguy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31
God have mercy on you
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by Danabu(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31
post=131236708:
Which Kind Of Son, Be This One, I'm Shocked.
It is possible that GE is protection his mother, the real killer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) / N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term / Accused Person Collapses In Osogbo Court After Hearing Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.