Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:43 PM

In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest (18591 Views)

Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana / Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by Litmus: 10:33pm On Jul 31
How do you end hunger by protesting ?

Why did Ethiopians not end hunger that led to nearly a million dying from starvation by protesting ?

I need educating, someone please tell me how protesting, instead of farming, ends hunger ?

Why is a hunger protest better than an insecurity protest ?

...abi na hardship protest ? How does this work?
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by Bandirao(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31
emmafineboy:
Africans are so useless, I'll need to ask God to show me the angel that choose Nigeria as country of birth.
it is not africa that is useless it is you that is very useless and worthless
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by Bandirao(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31
Litmus:
How do you end hunger by protesting ?

Why did Ethiopians not end hunger that led to nearly a million dying from starvation by protesting ?

I need educating, someone please tell me how protesting, instead of farming, ends hunger ?

Why is a hunger protest better than an insecurity protest ?

...abi na hardship protest ? How does this work?
which farm? the ones that bandits made it there playing field or what, provide nigerians with farmlands and see, the government has failed in it's responsibility of protecting the lives and property of farmers so the people needs to peacefully demonstrate since it is the only language that this heartless politicians listen to, the government is the one that needs to intervened in food production turns every available arable land in to cultivation and recruiting all this unemployed peoples as government farm workers, but no the government of trial and error keeps chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31
Lovenorth:
Ghana is learning from Nigeria, they should ignore the useless court order and exercise their right. The African leaders must be taught a bitter lesson

Yes Africa must be great but you didn't say the same during Buhari era, you northners have open everyone eyes

I just hope Tinubu can return everyone back to regionalism
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by IfnobeGod20: 12:40am On Aug 01
helinues:
Logical thing

There next election is just December. Let them use their votes to make the difference in the next election
African mentality. In a saner democracy, a non performing president or prime minister throw in the towel if he knows he cannot stem the tide of negative happenings or lived up to expectations of the citizens and not to wait for the next election.

Many leaders that have done that in the past. Few are here before you start your normal argument.
1. Brazil's Dilma Rousseff
2. USA's Richard Nixon
3. UK's Margaret Thatcher
4. Japan's Shinzo Abe: After serving just a year as Japan's Prime Minister, Abe resigned from his post in 2007 after low approval ratings and scandals amongst several government ministers.
5. South Africa's Thabo Mbeki: He resigned in 2008 after his party asked him to.
6. Russia's Boris Yeltsin: The Russian President announced his resignation on New Year's Eve in 1999, putting then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin in charge. During the announcement, Yeltsin apologized for failing to live up to early expectations as the architect of Russia's new democracy.
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by Omoyorubatooto: 1:21am On Aug 01
Jokerman:
When your time is up, no matter how you suppress the voice of citizens, you will lose in the end...

But Simon Ekpa keeps on suppressing your people forcing them to stay at home on Mondays. When will he lose at the end?
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by Omoyorubatooto: 1:23am On Aug 01
IfnobeGod20:

African mentality. In a saner democracy, a non performing president or prime minister throw in the towel if he knows he cannot stem the tide of negative happenings or lived up to expectations of the citizens and not to wait for the next election.

Many leaders that have done that in the past. Few are here before you start your normal argument.
1. Brazil's Dilma Rousseff
2. USA's Richard Nixon
3. UK's Margaret Thatcher
4. Japan's Shinzo Abe: After serving just a year as Japan's Prime Minister, Abe resigned from his post in 2007 after low approval ratings and scandals amongst several government ministers.
5. South Africa's Thabo Mbeki: He resigned in 2008 after his party asked him to.
6. Russia's Boris Yeltsin: The Russian President announced his resignation on New Year's Eve in 1999, putting then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin in charge. During the announcement, Yeltsin apologized for failing to live up to early expectations as the architect of Russia's new democracy.

You should know that Nigeria is not saner. If Nigeria is a saner clime, how come one useless man will be giving the whole region an order forcing them to stay at home every monday and the whole region obeys him. How can that happen in a saner clime
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by Gerrard59(m): 1:56am On Aug 01
To be fair, African leaders have to sit up this generation as more young people are informed and see the developmental strides occurring in other countries they consider peers. For instance, Vietnam is developing rapidly and should current strides be maintained, even without a major increment, more people will enter the middle class. The same in India if they can curtail their population and abolish certain cultural practices which are antithetical to development. This leaves Africa as the only place with lots of poor people. No time again this one AGI, automation and robotics are around the corner.
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by animides(m): 2:22am On Aug 01
Protest everywhere, nawa o

Want to do some task and make extra money?
Click on the link below:
https:///MONIENAIRA_BOT?start=853601247
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by Jokerman(m): 3:07am On Aug 01
Omoyorubatooto:

But Simon Ekpa keeps on suppressing your people forcing them to stay at home on Mondays. When will he lose at the end?

Simon Ekpa doesn't suppress my region.

However, his mentor Kanu, what's his end?
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by BALLOSKI: 7:00am On Aug 01
Ghanaians and nonsense. What's "Gen Z Demo"?

We're talking about something serious here. Gen z ko
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by IfnobeGod20: 8:07am On Aug 01
Omoyorubatooto:

You should know that Nigeria is not saner. If Nigeria is a saner clime, how come one useless man will be giving the whole region an order forcing them to stay at home every monday and the whole region obeys him. How can that happen in a saner clime
All this your diversion tactics is uncalled for. When the topic is tailored towards that, I shall decisively deal with that but for now we are talking of a failed government that has refused to lived up to expectations of the citizens.
Now, I charge you to create a thread on the same issue and wait for my comment there rather than gaslighting on serious national issue. E ma je afote ka le, ka ma pa lapalapa.
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by IfnobeGod20: 8:10am On Aug 01
Jokerman:

Simon Ekpa doesn't suppress my region.

However, his mentor Kanu, what's his end?
The guy Omoyorubatooto is just trying to divert attention, don't fall a prey. Leave him to his foolery.
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by lopezphillipsfa: 8:33am On Aug 01
prdrd

Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by Abee79(m): 9:33am On Aug 01
The trend only signifies one thing. Africa is awakening and the long reign of political impunity is coming to an end . . .
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by Anunakeeh: 11:09am On Aug 01
ganilas007:
Nigeria is complex. We have so many bad people working against the growth of this country including politicians, stakeholders and the citizens.

Nigeria will prevail.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

True them plenty die.

1 Like

Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by emmafineboy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01
harjay1986:

Thank God you Admit you are useless
I can feed you including your ancestors take note
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by emmafineboy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01
Bandirao:
it is not africa that is useless it is you that is very useless and worthless
Slave
Re: In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest by harjay1986: 2:29pm On Aug 01
emmafineboy:

I can feed you including your ancestors take note

People that can feed other people no dey boast with am, go and drink your Garri, for one corner, in as much that this place is faceless, just go and drink your Garri in corner if you can successfully feed 20 family of 4 for 10 years come let talk ... no be the kid talk whey you dey yarn say I can feed you, first ask yourself how many household their livelihood depend on you... no be quick money syndrom wey dey your brain .. follow your mate dey drag of I can feed who ...... stupid thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sahle-work Zewde Sworn In As First Female Ethiopia President / Hungarian Shell Company Behind Pagers Used By Israel In Lebanon Terror Attack / Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.