Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,771 members, 7,886,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have (3151 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have by Lacrissa: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2011
If I have for example 1000 naira and you as my lover needs like 200, just because I don't really have a lot, it would stop me from giving like 150 @ least so my question is how can you really differentiate between a boyfriend that is just plain stingy and one that perhaps does not really have money to give to you at times?
Re: How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have by Goldieluks: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2011
The stingy one is the one who barely gives out money ,from your scenario the guy who has 1000 and is able to
give his gf the 150 she ask for,is not a stingy guy,and it shows he doesn't have much to spend,but the guy who has
1000,but finds it difficult to give his gf the 150 she ask for, is a stingy macaroni.
Re: How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have by bekay911(f): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2011
D stingy one neva gives all he doz is complain and nag all day bt d later spares a little even wen he doesnt av he promises
Re: How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have by iice(f): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2011
lol at these stingy topics.

When someone doesn't have, he/she doesn't have. What's there to differentiate?
A stingy person is miserly. Unwilling to spend even if they want the thing. Sometimes to the extent of forgoing basic comforts in order to save and hoard his/her money.
Re: How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have by Lacrissa: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2011
iice:

A stingy person is miserly. Unwilling to spend even if they want the thing. Sometimes to the extent of forgoing basic comforts in order to save and hoard his/her money.

The reason why I am asking is that my long distance boyfriend who I'm beginning to lose feelings for is working two (2) jobs but still saying the money has not started coming in well, that he is struggling, that's why he even got a second job and that is the reason why he has not been able to spoil me or give me nice things which he wishes he would be doing. I'm not complaining but every now and then I think about it, 2 jobs and yet, you don't have enough money to even at least send me a small gift or what?
I don;t want to believe he is stingy, that's why I'm trying to differentiate as soon as possible.
Re: How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have by IZUKWU(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2011
Lacrissa:

The reason why I am asking is that my long distance boyfriend who I'm beginning to lose feelings for is working two (2) jobs but still saying the money has not started coming in well, that he is struggling, that's why he even got a second job and that is the reason why he has not been able to spoil me or give me nice things which he wishes he would be doing. I'm not complaining but every now and then I think about it, 2 jobs and yet, you don't have enough money to even at least send me a small gift or what?
I don;t want to believe he is stingy, that's why I'm trying to differentiate as soon as possible.
. When you differentiate finish abeg find the second derivative.
Re: How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have by IZUKWU(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2011
iice:

so this guy is saving his money and even denying himself some basic needs because he may have visions he want to pursue and you are calling him stingy or you prefer those who will spend even what they don't have. You want him to remain at that level.
Re: How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have by iice(f): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
IZUKWU:

so this guy is saving his money and even denying himself some basic needs because he may have visions he want to pursue and you are calling him stingy or you prefer those who will spend even what they don't have. You want him to remain at that level.

That is what a stingy person by definition is. I don't throw around words i don't know the meaning to unlike some.
Whatever your womanoids have done to you and you expect from, is your own wahala.
Needs and wants are different things.
Don't know whats up with the water ya'll been drinking. The cognition level is at an all time low.
Re: How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have by iice(f): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2011
Lacrissa:

Your issue is not the differences but why your boyfriend doesn't want to send you something, despite his work status.
Re: How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2011
Stop dating broke girls

(1) (Reply)

His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship / Any Deeper Life Single Lady On Nairaland ? / Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.