Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,315 members, 7,947,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) (21683 Views)

Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison / Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] / Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by gnykelly(m): 6:15am On Aug 01
What's so hard that husband and wife can not clean their own house and cook themselves...things that same people will do without anyone teaching them when 5hey gets to UK

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by Ykc2(m): 6:32am On Aug 01
SatoshiX:
These are the bad eggs that wants to turn Lagos to a criminal society.
she's from akwa ibom they are the ones paying lagos state
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by francotunsco: 6:42am On Aug 01
In her first crime, she was lucky to have been given only one year for stealing so much. Now, she is in a big dilemma. Second time offender with no sign of remorse!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by Judolisco(m): 6:46am On Aug 01
Tjra:

Nigerian prisons?

Someone that has been a thief all her life, you think being in a correctional facility go turn am to born again? Old habits die hard incase you don't know.

Well, hushpuppy is in one abroad, when he's released hire him as your company's treasurer since abroad prisons do wonders.
u 2 get wisdom bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by CJStarz: 6:50am On Aug 01
SP Akpabio should come and carry his sister.
He dey dia dey chop while his sister fey here dey steal
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by NaijaCover(m): 6:51am On Aug 01
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by Bignuell(m): 6:59am On Aug 01
Zonefree:

Hilarious grin
Dollars no be anybody mate
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by olax02(m): 7:08am On Aug 01
Newlymarried:

https://eonsintelligence.com/details/crime-intelligence-10948010/lagos-police-arrest-ex-convict-gatekeeper-for-stealing-20-000-613961441
Convenciousness runs in her blood, May God deliver her. Employers need a very good background check before placing anybody on work.

Hello everyone. For you guys who are based overseas and need somebody to run errands for you in Nigeria, I am 100% available for you. You can chat with me on my WhatsApp for more info. 0706 1205 678. I am ready to serve you better. Thank you.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by ElevationD: 7:12am On Aug 01
usecondom:
Kleptomaniac

Only out of jail in January? She made up her mind to continue stealing while in prison, as the prison time was not enough.

-Now no more a first time offender.
-The judge can freely give her the 5 - 10 years that she needs in prison.
-When she’s out, she can choose to become an armed robber.
-The house being built by her father will be sold to recover the madam’s money.
-No husband, no child for her
-The crooked gateman can start his preaching in prison
-They will see each other for the last time at their sentencing
-A very worthless lady

We truly need care when engaging these so called househelps. You try to be a good employee, pay good salary, make life easy, yet a lot of them pay back with evil. They either steal or kill. They prefer to get jobs in Lekki, V/I, Ikoyi or Apapa where they think only the affluent reside. She deserves 20 years in jail.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by udomonday: 7:15am On Aug 01
Just like a pickpocket that picked a police man's pocket at the station where he arrested.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by ElevationD: 7:15am On Aug 01
gnykelly:
What's so hard that husband and wife can not clean their own house and cook themselves...things that same people will do without anyone teaching them when 5hey gets to UK

Get a good job that keeps you busy, probably traveling.
Marry a wife, with a job that keeps her busy
Make two babies.
Come back and tell us how easy it is to clean your house and do the washing while very busy with your jobs and traveling frequently.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by sirblend: 7:20am On Aug 01
"street urchins took the money"......lol
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by Augustine2244(m): 7:20am On Aug 01
Lol! Village people have pressed the button of "Remain in Prison" mode on the monitoring system focusing on her life.
So even if she gets released after this one, she's gonna be back behind bars soon enough.
But wait oo,who still employs domestic staff without conducting thorough background check on the person concerned?
The check includes Criminal records, Family history which should cover history of mental illness.
But unfortunately many foolishly or ignorantly bypass these vital checks to their deep regret and sorrow.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by sirblend: 7:22am On Aug 01
"street urchins took the money"......lol

Ok ooh
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by RussellRutherfo: 7:22am On Aug 01
A follower of a pedophile criminal prophet Muhammad
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by Ironbull: 7:31am On Aug 01
WhiteIverson:
Village people don lock this one

I don't think it is village people this is as result of desperation and pressure from parent from a region telling their children go and make money by force by fire lead to all these desperation.

Imagine she brought money and her papa collected money and started building without asking his daughter where did she got the cash from?

Young lady it is so pathetic you find yourself in these mess.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by gnykelly(m): 7:34am On Aug 01
ElevationD:

Get a good job that keeps you busy, probably traveling.
Marry a wife, with a job that keeps her busy
Make two babies.
Come back and tell us how easy it is to clean your house and do the washing while very busy with your jobs and traveling frequently.

You can never be as busy as those hustling 2 jobs abroad yet they fit a way to get things done...some batch cook their meal.

You can't be so busy that you wouldn't have time for cleaning
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by Smitaro100(m): 7:39am On Aug 01
Dat security man na real mumu o.. just imagine wetin in open mouth dey talk, infact dem suppose first give am darkness cover for face first before dem arrest dem.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by dankorode(m): 8:13am On Aug 01
Zonefree:

Hilarious grin
very Hilarious,I thought I was listening to rap music
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by damkin24(m): 8:25am On Aug 01
ruggedboy01:
They won’t read the news and will tag her Igbo but it was a good news she is from SS

Ronu terrorists are hypocrites
Common sense is far from you
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by IBB007: 8:35am On Aug 01
lol…see as Toto spoil security man life…young men should really be careful of women…see format wey she use for the guy
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:48am On Aug 01
A kleptomania lured her boyfriend to steal from their oga.
The foolish gateman has ruined his career just because of 300 dollars. Thanks to Tinubu who has reduced naira to a piece of paper compared to a dollar.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by ElevationD: 8:49am On Aug 01
gnykelly:

You can never be as busy as those hustling 2 jobs abroad yet they fit a way to get things done...some batch cook their meal.

You can't be so busy that you wouldn't have time for cleaning

Oga, do not worry about others and how they manage their homes.

First do what I earlier advised about your own self and thereafter tell us how simple or easy it is.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by lapintoz: 8:59am On Aug 01
Run o....

Scammer on the loose....

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

olax02:
Convenciousness runs in her blood, May God deliver her. Employers need a very good background check before placing anybody on work.

Hello everyone. For you guys who are based overseas and need somebody to run errands for you in Nigeria, I am 100% available for you. You can chat with me on my WhatsApp for more info. 0706 1205 678. I am ready to serve you better. Thank you.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by Elidrisy20: 10:00am On Aug 01
SonofLagos:
grin yes criminals from cursed alaibo, see example below👇
these are innocent souls
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by xtervaganza(m): 10:23am On Aug 01
After her jail term she should be deported from Yoruba land
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by Sirianese: 11:36am On Aug 01
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by delzbaba(m): 11:43am On Aug 01
Some people like to play with their lives sha, see the caliber and looks of the kind of people they employ,,that's how I heard one was stubbed this morning in Parkview by her staff
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) by mediclife1987(m): 11:45am On Aug 01
Newlymarried:

https://eonsintelligence.com/details/crime-intelligence-10948010/lagos-police-arrest-ex-convict-gatekeeper-for-stealing-20-000-613961441

Chei, so Akwa-Ibom wey I dey think to find house maid go before don turn thief laidis?

Omoor na to born pikin turn am to your house maid now oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"It Was A Joke": UNIBEN Student Who Drugged Her Nephew Says / Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police / Policeman Shot Dead By Colleague In Jos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.