Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,647 members, 7,965,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:06 PM

Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day (51289 Views)

Christians Guard Muslims As They Pray During Hunger Protest (Photo) / Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) / Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Smartcitizen: 4:15am On Aug 02
kennyz247:
Igbo has always been on the fence. That's why it will be very difficult or impossible for an Igbo man to become the President of this nation or any Nigeria to trust an Igbo man,Imagine all d protest going on in almost every part of the country, even kastina,the home to buhari came out to show their grievance on bad government,osum state too came out to protest too, despite been the home to Mr president and other states,but no state in the easthern part of the country participated in ongoing nation wide protest, this is very bad from my Igbo brodas..d hardship is everywhere,we all need to speak in one voice to make Nigeria a better place for we all....

MOST OF YOU ARE STILL SUFFERING AND STRUGGLING WITH THE REALITY.

IF THIS KIND OF SET-UP TINUBU IS GOING THROUGH IS WHAT YOU CALLED PRESIDENT FOR IGBOS, PLEASE TAKE IT AND KEEP ENJOYING IT AND DON'T GIVE IT TO ANY IGBO MAN.

WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT IS THIS THAT MAJORITY OF YOUR PEOPLE ARE ANGRY WITH YOU?
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by LtChisom: 4:15am On Aug 02
kennyz247:
Igbo has always been on the fence. That's why it will be very difficult or impossible for an Igbo man to become the President of this nation or any Nigeria to trust an Igbo man,Imagine all d protest going on in almost every part of the country, even kastina,the home to buhari came out to show their grievance on bad government,osum state too came out to protest too, despite been the home to Mr president and other states,but no state in the easthern part of the country participated in ongoing nation wide protest, this is very bad from my Igbo brodas..d hardship is everywhere,we all need to speak in one voice to make Nigeria a better place for we all....

They are showing a hungry yoruba woman But you are busy shouting Igbo Igbo, you that your tribesman is the president, you are the one begging IgBos for fod still, can't you imagine that your stupidity is tear rubber?
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by LtChisom: 4:20am On Aug 02
Eriggs:

So ur criminal Obituary can take over abi?
Delusional ipo.bian grin
Tinubu will rule you and your household for the next 8 years, and dis is noting u and ur evil wishers that want the country to burn down can do about it, u gerrit?

Are you angry your mama is shacking up for the day

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by ElSudani: 4:27am On Aug 02
MemoriesAndMe:

Where did you see alcohol in the picture? Was she holding a bottle of alcohol?

Do you need glasses? She is holding a satchet of alcohol.
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by kennyz247(m): 5:21am On Aug 02
mikywonder:

U are d real coward here
Continue d protest

Cowards and we are here protesting bad government.. tell ur people to man up abeg and stop pretending as usual..if na small pikin wey go do ashawo for Ghana now,Dem go see scholarships give her
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by kennyz247(m): 5:23am On Aug 02
LtChisom:

They are showing a hungry yoruba woman But you are busy shouting Igbo Igbo, you that your tribesman is the president, you are the one begging IgBos for fod still, can't you imagine that your stupidity is tear rubber?

My tribe is in power doesn't mean if he's not doing the write things,we should keep quiet and be watching like zombies...
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by wildernessVoice: 5:24am On Aug 02
Kobojunkieee:
The one who's been making the illogical leaps is all too obvious here between you and me. grin
kennyz247:

Igbo didn't vote Buhari nor Tinubu, how do you want them to protest. You can hold someone you voted accountable via protest. We Igbo didn't vote APC since 2015.
President - Yoruba SW
VP - kanuri NE
Senate President - Ibibio SS
Speaker HR - Fulani NW
Chief Justice - Yoruba SW
CDS - Hausa NW
COAS - Yoruba SW
IGP - Yoruba SW
CBN Gov- Yoruba SW
NSA - Fulani NE
COS - Yoruba SW
SGF - Tiv NC
etc..........!
Those who manipulate Buhari 2nd term and Tinubu 1st Term should go ahead and protest what they did with their hands.
All that we Igbo need is our own nation
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by kennyz247(m): 5:26am On Aug 02
Smartcitizen:

MOST OF YOU ARE STILL SUFFERING AND STRUGGLING WITH THE REALITY.

IF THIS KIND OF SET-UP TINUBU IS GOING THROUGH IS WHAT YOU CALLED PRESIDENT FOR IGBOS, PLEASE TAKE IT AND KEEP ENJOYING IT AND DON'T GIVE IT TO ANY IGBO MAN.

WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT IS THIS THAT MAJORITY OF YOUR PEOPLE ARE ANGRY WITH YOU?

Don't come and disturb we Nigerian with your tribal presidential candidate, next coming election
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by kennyz247(m): 5:31am On Aug 02
wildernessVoice:

Igbo didn't vote Buhari nor Tinubu, how do you want them to protest.
President - Yoruba SW
VP - kanuri NE
Senate President - Ibibio SS
Speaker HR - Fulani NW
Chief Justice - Yoruba SW
CDS - Hausa NW
COAS - Yoruba SW
IGP - Yoruba SW
CBN Gov- Yoruba SW
NSA - Fulani NE
COS - Yoruba SW
SGF - Tiv NC
etc..........!
Those who manipulate Buhari 2nd term and Tinubu 1st Term should go ahead and protest what they did with their hands.

Politically, Igbo are ludicrous..
Time to show their political strength,they are claiming saint and e no concern me attitude up and down..
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Tapout(m): 5:33am On Aug 02
ElSudani:
The pot on top of an alcoholic drink says it all. I guess it is better to get drunk than to buy food with the little you have.
What an inspiring message.
It shows the lack of direction of the whole charade.

Nope, the action bitters was for strength to partake in the protest. tongue
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Iamanoited: 5:36am On Aug 02
TINUBU MUST TAG THE NAIRA AT N500 : $1 NOW AND INSTRUCT HIS ECONOMIC TEAM TO MANAGE THAT TILL DECEMBER 2024 WHEN IT SHALL GO UP TO N200 : $1.
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Kobojunkieee: 5:41am On Aug 02
wildernessVoice:
Igbo didn't vote Buhari nor Tinubu, how do you want them to protest. You can hold someone you voted accountable via protest. We Igbo didn't vote APC since 2015.....
etc..........! Those who manipulate Buhari 2nd term and Tinubu 1st Term should go ahead and protest what they did with their hands.
I thought the story is that Tinubu rigged himself into government. At least keep up. undecided
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by bellosulaiman(m): 6:21am On Aug 02
ThompsonJoo:
Our pots are empty
Her mobile phone says it all…
May God bless us all
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by uncletmedia: 6:22am On Aug 02
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by mikywonder(m): 6:24am On Aug 02
kennyz247:

Cowards and we are here protesting bad government.. tell ur people to man up abeg and stop pretending as usual..if na small pikin wey go do ashawo for Ghana now,Dem go see scholarships give her

U are still a kid
We have been protesting since
Now is its ur turn to protest
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by otomatic(m): 6:24am On Aug 02
ElSudani:
The pot on top of an alcoholic drink says it all. I guess it is better to get drunk than to buy food with the little you have.

Some people get drunk to forget their worries which jn this case is lack of moneybto put food on the table. Don't you know that the sachet Is cheaper than food?
Some get drunk to have courage to face their struggles.
Abi you prefer she sniffs Coke?
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by OBoy50: 7:01am On Aug 02
kennyz247:
tell them.. they think they are too special.... meanwhile... the hunger is also dealing with them... while they keep pretending they are okay....

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Georgekyrian(m): 7:07am On Aug 02
kennyz247:

Who be your brother, speak for yourself oga
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Efuaye(m): 7:08am On Aug 02
What about the Action Bitters?
We don't drink.
Our analysis was based on the picture of a woman with an empty pot at a protest against the hunger in the land.

;
AllBlack:

I hope you told your children about the ACTION BITTERS sachet alcohol she was holding with the pot. ZOOM IT.
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Efuaye(m): 7:10am On Aug 02
PortHarcourtcit:
with action bitter? GBAJUE'S can celebrate mediocrity for God sake...

Our analysis was based on the picture of a woman with an empty pot at a protest against the hunger in the land.
Think about the irony of that picture.
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by rahij: 7:11am On Aug 02
[You obviously don't get it. She needs at least 7k to fill that pot to feed her family. If she begs you, you won't give her more than 100 naira which can only get her action bitters to momentarily forget her sorrows. So why wouldn't she join the protest?]

It shows the lack of direction of the whole charade. [/quote]
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Felaincarnated: 7:14am On Aug 02
Cry
ElSudani:
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Felaincarnated: 7:15am On Aug 02
Cry cry baby
ElSudani:

Serious Action Bitters.
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Smartcitizen: 7:21am On Aug 02
kennyz247:

Don't come and disturb we Nigerian with your tribal presidential candidate, next coming election

Just like we are not disturbing you now and you are still complaining.

Enjoy your choice,

Enjoy your president,

Enjoy your protest,

We are always waiting for you at the market to sale back to you in good measures.

Please leave us alone.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Adaisback(f): 7:38am On Aug 02
kennyz247:
WE are still learning our political lesson and therefore cannot be used as scape goat for this protest.

Our Edo brothers and their Igbo friends protested in Benin yesterday so pls let the Igbos breath.

You did not speak out when they threatened to kill all Igbos in Lagos, you did not speak out when they blamed the igbos for a protest that is yet to start now you are calling us names for not protesting.

We begged, cried and cajoled Nigerians before and after elections but you all said you are teaching the Igbos a political lesson. Well, we are learning our lessons and no one learn lessons by protesting , we learn lessons by staying calm , listening and watching the teachers.
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Popsiladon(m): 7:41am On Aug 02
kennyz247:

Point of correction my broda, The Igbos are not, will not and have never sat on the fence when it comes to the well being of the country. You people chose tribalism over the good of the country. You were warned about the choice of who leads the country. You people said no! Abused, insulted and intimidated the Igbo man! Now face the music alone. Una say Igbo man will never ne president for thier own country....no problem. Allow them go na.......big problem. Them talk......wahala, dem no talk......another wahala, dem join protest......una say na dem sponsor am, dem no join......una say den sit for fence dey look......wetin una want from an Igbo man We all die in this suffer you people blindly created. U wan play with wise man? Oya na.
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by nairamaniac: 7:48am On Aug 02
This was the photo of the day to me.

I just hope more protesters, both men and women would jump into this challenge.

Tinubu can't refuse an entire naked nation knocking on his door.

Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by kennyz247(m): 7:54am On Aug 02
mikywonder:

U are still a kid
We have been protesting since
Now is its ur turn to protest

Protesting for trivial issues abi
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by okeke6969: 8:30am On Aug 02
ElSudani:

How does an itel torch phone become an alcoholic drink?
See, all I notice is the half bag of rice in your house is given you orgasm but it will soon empty iwere mara Ife anako.
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Shattuck(m): 9:50am On Aug 02
kennyz247:
but when they do speak up, they get to take the entire blame, endsars protest is being blamed on they by the Ronu folks, I support the action of the SE on this.
Re: Hunger Protest : Photo Of The Day by Shikini: 10:11am On Aug 02
Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.