Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani (13312 Views)

June 12 Hunger Protest: Police At Ikeja Bridge (Video) / Tinubu Tell Northern Governors To Stay In Their States, leave Abuja - Shehu Sani / Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by 001Lagos: 9:21pm On Jul 08
I just passed a group of protesters in Wuse 2,carrying placards against ‘hunger in the land’.Some ladies among them recognized me and shouted “No be that Afro Senator be that”,I answered “yes na me the former former Senator”; then they responded “Oya pass”. Make Akpabio no pass there o.

https://x.com/ShehuSani/status/1810297253036200131?t=g3c9kUgHrQn6bczSAi0OGw&s=19

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Xscape1993(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08
It is well with the drug addict.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by NwaNimo1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08
Long overdue....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Numer1c(f): 9:24pm On Jul 08
The fact is that,the hunger is real .
Please assist me to survive this moment, it's very critical and have lost all hopes. lots of challenges from one problem to another. Haven't get another job and to eat or even TP to follow up my appointments are hard, I'm really depressed. Assist me for God sake, God bless you more
Acct numb:
   (1021
902073) , FCMB
Z Nana O

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by mrvitalis(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08
001Lagos:
When things like this starts in the north, then you know it will surely spread all around the country and just maybe, The Kenya protest may happen in Nigeria .

Link
https://x.com/ShehuSani/status/1810297253036200131?t=g3c9kUgHrQn6bczSAi0OGw&s=19

Nlfpmod
Why did Abuja become North?

The middle belt have made it clear they are not North why do people still call them North

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by 001Lagos: 9:26pm On Jul 08
mrvitalis:

Why did Abuja become North?

The middle belt have made it clear they are not North why do people still call them North
Are you from middle belt ?

17 Likes

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by SadiqBabaSani: 9:30pm On Jul 08
Hhhhhh, e go soon red oo. Shey na statistics we go chop

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by CrushObituaries: 9:31pm On Jul 08
God will disappoint the craftiness and devices of the embittered bitter grievingory Obi people, let them gather themselves together, they will be smashed to pieces

10 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Leemzyy(f): 9:32pm On Jul 08
SadiqBabaSani:
Hhhhhh, e go soon red oo. Shey na statistics we go chop
Go sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by jkpbestseries: 9:33pm On Jul 08
why not repair one refinery before removing subsidy

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by 001Lagos: 9:34pm On Jul 08
jkpbestseries:
why not repair one refinery before removing subsidy
Tinubu is clueless

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by jaxin119: 9:37pm On Jul 08
Buhari killed the country, and Tinubu buried it.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by EyeCumInPiece: 9:53pm On Jul 08
When Nigeria's history of this era is written, it will be on record that...

-Tinubu Packaged Buhari for Nigerians
-Buhari Crumbled the Country
-Tinubu Took his Turn to Destroy the Country and Conduct Final Burial Rites.
grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by madone: 9:53pm On Jul 08
Someone should tell shehu sanni to open comment button on his so ial media page so he can hear some words directly

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Macphenson: 10:01pm On Jul 08
okii
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Macphenson: 10:01pm On Jul 08
its about to go down

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Silverdust(f): 10:05pm On Jul 08
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Feqrpx7nLBs?si=vmqVzUXXhBNjSz9k

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by WikeTheDrunk(f): 10:05pm On Jul 08
Tinubu the fake accountant was asking if it was statistics they would chop. That man is really an idiot.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by SeeWahala: 10:05pm On Jul 08
lol grin see caption . . .

HUNGER PROTEST cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Wizardslayer: 10:05pm On Jul 08
It's a lie

Nothing but a fake news, believe it and believe anything.
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by obinna58(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08
And they’re marrying orphans out to produce more children and suffering

An average black man is only good with his dck

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by dauntless15(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08
And what's the significance of this stupid story, did the fact that you saw protesters reduce the price of food for Nigerians? Or did you do anything to help the protesters who called you afro senator, irrelevant attention seeking mofo.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by triple996(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08
Sj
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Kharol1234: 10:06pm On Jul 08
CrushObituaries:
God will disappoint the craftiness and devices of the embittered bitter grievingory Obi people, let them gather themselves together, they will be smashed to pieces
Na idiot you be

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by TreasureJunky: 10:06pm On Jul 08
Thunder fire Akpabio and Tinubu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by omooba969(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08
Hunger protest or Protest Hunger...🤣😂🤣

English language na bad guy o...lol 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Truthbites: 10:06pm On Jul 08
Rt
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Melagros(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08
COMRADES, when I stated clearly that tinubu will never make come 2027, because of LGBTQ, hyper inflation, incompetence and acute hunger, unfortunately some APC's miscreants called me with sort of derogatory names here on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Quest7777: 10:07pm On Jul 08
The worst part of this Tinubulation is there is no hope in sight.
Things are still getting worse every day.

Very soon we will get to the last straw that wiil break the camel's back.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Hezmatosky: 10:07pm On Jul 08
Nonsense. Watch as APC supporters will monopolize the protest angry

4 Likes

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Snake001: 10:08pm On Jul 08
Hehehe

Na those i9bos for bannex plenty pass for the protest
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by JAWBONE(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday / Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. / Amaechi Urges Youths To Vote In Buhari For Brighter Future

Viewing this topic: LCling, remzytimer, shedgoz(m), DryMouth, FocusedDiva(f), lordinoh(m), monikulapo, Prestar(m), specialenvoy, Nwachacho, ultimatebas(m), Lapyte, coolio2020, Captaincool1(m), Bmaster(m), Endymi, KingTom(m), Gentle034(m), Mozenge1, CzarBillion, rheether(f), bknight, Thatedoboy98, xelente(m), irumanle(m), Nowyouknowbest, Lovenorth, Lisaint(m), Abusadiqworld, qtguru(m), 1760, hkidola00(m), chibzu and 79 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.