Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,145 members, 7,943,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani (37210 Views)

Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) / Hunger Protest: Nigerian Man Seen Protesting Alone In Wuse 2, Abuja (Video) / Tinubu Tell Northern Governors To Stay In Their States, leave Abuja - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Leemzyy(f): 12:10am On Jul 09
Okortor:
How much were you paid to do all these?
350 Naira
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On Jul 09
Alexiiydon:
not as daft as the people of your region I said you guys should start first because na only you hunger Dey pursue from your region come Dey shout no mans land for Lagos
See how foolish a mind can in fqct remain even in 2024... Abegi, make I waka pass this nonsense before I get infected! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Alexiiydon: 12:14am On Jul 09
Kobojunkie:
See how foolish a mind can in fqct remain even in 2024... Abegi, make I waka pass this nonsense before I get infected! undecided
clown

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Jul 09
Alexiiydon:
clown
Get away from me abeg with your foolishness...I dont desire to be infected by your kind of stewpidity! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Leemzyy(f): 12:23am On Jul 09
Kobojunkie:
Get away from me abeg with your foolishness...I dont desire to be infected by your kind of stewpidity! undecided
You should be calming down plss not all trash deserve 2 reverse
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Jul 09
Leemzyy:
You should be calming down plss not all trash deserve 2 reverse
😁
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by ufotunang: 12:29am On Jul 09
Kobojunkie:
Please grow a brain, if at all, for the sake of your unborn children! undecided
...see what Tinubu renewed shege hard economy and hunger has caused for you
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by ufotunang: 12:33am On Jul 09
Leemzyy:
Your mates are sleeping by now oo
..and while you are doing that thing in the other room now..πŸ™„
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Leemzyy(f): 12:34am On Jul 09
[quote author=ufotunang post=130862553]..and while you are doing that thing in the other room now..
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by aderadio1: 12:36am On Jul 09
Obidents I guess
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by LucemFerre: 12:41am On Jul 09
Na lie cheesy
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by APOPTOSIS: 2:06am On Jul 09
SadiqBabaSani:
Hhhhhh, e go soon red oo. Shey na statistics we go chop
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by countryman13: 2:35am On Jul 09
CrushObituaries:
God will disappoint the craftiness and devices of the embittered bitter grievingory Obi people, let them gather themselves together, they will be smashed to pieces
Does hunger differentiate btw Obidients, Atikulates or Tinubuans? No. Dey there dey play! Obidients(AM PROUDLY ONE) are too strong to be broken contrary to ur expectation bro.
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by countryman13: 2:37am On Jul 09
Kharol1234:
Na idiot you be
Oyel dey HEAD!
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by futuregovernor: 2:47am On Jul 09
CrushObituaries:
God will disappoint the craftiness and devices of the embittered bitter grievingory Obi people, let them gather themselves together, they will be smashed to pieces
God punish your mother
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Teenaira: 2:51am On Jul 09
001Lagos:

https://x.com/ShehuSani/status/1810297253036200131?t=g3c9kUgHrQn6bczSAi0OGw&s=19

Did he remember to tell them to go and farm so that they will have food to eat. The people producing the food we are importing do not have 2 heads.
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Teenaira: 2:56am On Jul 09
Okechinwadike:
igbos no follow una protest ooooo agbadorians and northerners must enjoy their government SS/SE is absolutely out of una protest infact in tinubu man hood sorry mandate we stand

Please when you are wailing, do not add SS to yourself. Everybody knows the wailing region.
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Kobojunkie: 2:59am On Jul 09
Teenaira:
β–  Did he remember to tell them to go and farm so that they will have food to eat.
β–  The people producing the food we are importing do not have 2 heads
Interesting statement. So the problems of insecurity faced by both large and small-scale farmers to date, many of whom have had to abandon their farms as a result should be brushed aside or What? undecided

2. Do those people have Fulani herders actively and intentionally threatening their lives and crops as they work to produce said foods? undecided
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by BarrElChapo(m): 3:02am On Jul 09
Numer1c:
The fact is that,the hunger is real .
Please assist me to survive this moment, it's very critical and have lost all hopes. lots of challenges from one problem to another. Haven't get another job and to eat or even TP to follow up my appointments are hard, I'm really depressed. Assist me for God sake, God bless you more
Acct numb:
Β Β  (1021
902073) , FCMB
Z Nana O

Go and look for work this scammer

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by egoldman(m): 3:18am On Jul 09
CrushObituaries:

Even if a woman have miscarriage this proud slave will still blame Obi.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by tsnoop(m): 3:28am On Jul 09
People are really hungry n depressed right now in Nigeria

Check our profile we sell super clean cars and original electronics
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by waldigit: 3:31am On Jul 09

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Haaland21: 3:44am On Jul 09
EyeCumInPiece:
When Nigeria's history of this era is written, it will be on record that...

-Tinubu Packaged Buhari for Nigerians
-Buhari Crumbled the Country
-Tinubu Took his Turn to Destroy the Country and Conduct Final Burial Rites.
grin

Bitter Obi supporter.....carrier of bad news........spotted.

Only bad news gives them joy.....
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Haaland21: 3:48am On Jul 09
Okechinwadike:
igbos no follow una protest ooooo agbadorians and northerners must enjoy their government SS/SE is absolutely out of una protest infact in tinubu man hood sorry mandate we stand

Leave SS out of your wailing.

Attachee by force.......
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Ken4Christ: 4:08am On Jul 09
The hunger is real. But the truth is that there is enough for everyone if those who have excesses can just share a little with the poor. The Church should lead by example. May God have mercy on us.
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Kobojunkie: 4:09am On Jul 09
Ken4Christ:
The hunger is real. But the truth is that there is enough for everyone if those who have excesses can just share a little with the poor. The Church should lead by example. May God have mercy on us.
Abeg shattap there! Your churches refused to share with the poor and needy while all was well...na now dem go come share? Abeg go enter gutter somewhere with this nonsense! lipsrsealed
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by wealthyvic1: 4:45am On Jul 09
jkpbestseries:
why not repair one refinery before removing subsidy

You dey mine them.
Evil rulers
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Kobojunkie: 4:53am On Jul 09
jkpbestseries:
why not repair one refinery before removing subsidy
Dangote Refinery wey your government spend over $5 billion on is yet to go online. Not long ago, the man told you he has to source crude oil to refine in his refinery all the way from Texas, and all this thanks to a deal made during the last administration which Dangote also served as economic advisor to. Tinubu knew from even before he began that no single refinery would save Nigeria from this problem even before he removed the fuel subsidy. undecided
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Munamu: 4:54am On Jul 09
mrvitalis:

Why did Abuja become North?

The middle belt have made it clear they are not North why do people still call them North

Why do Igbo people say south -south is part of Biafra? When South-south people has made it clear they are not biafrans. grin grin grin
U get the gist? If u don't get it, u are a mumu man.
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Okechinwadike: 4:57am On Jul 09
Haaland21:

Leave SS out of your wailing.

Attachee by force.......
ok agbadorian SS go follow una after you finished voting rubbish you want someone to help you fight rubbish you vote for

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by Okechinwadike: 5:00am On Jul 09
Teenaira:

Please when you are wailing, do not add SS to yourself. Everybody knows the wailing region.
you that know it all who doesn't wail see where una knowledge keep Nigeria MR NO WAIL
Re: Hunger Protest Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Shehu Sani by dkidd: 5:09am On Jul 09
Snake001:
Hehehe

Na those i9bos for bannex plenty pass for the protest
Seun dem done start ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits / Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) / Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.