Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,534 members, 7,921,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? (1553 Views)

Another Nationwide Protest, Are Nigerians Ready To Say No To Tribalism? / End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Shawarmagirl: 5:46pm On Aug 01
Is South East coward as alleged for not joining the protest or being smart minding their business?

Lets here your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by TerrouMuda: 5:49pm On Aug 01
No. We aren't afraid. You too know, if you will be honest but I doubt.
We are just wiser trying to use one stone to kill 8 birds. All of you will be wondering, what's in the mind of this aggressive tribe, but only Igbos know that. We don't need leaders to direct us, but we always agree in unison.
Let me just tell you two birds out of 8, not that I need to explain to an irrelevant being but for posterity sake.
1) We aren't sellout. We love the South even though we know those that hate us.
2) We want your tribe to face your real enemies if you will ever grow the balls, but we all know what IBB said in the 1990s.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 5:51pm On Aug 01
TerrouMuda:

I'd say cowardly because some guy in Finland forces them to stay at home against their will "to teach FG a lesson". Now that they have a real chance to teach FG a lesson and maybe even precipitate Biafra...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by MaziX(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01
Make your market union say make u no protest and u try am.. them go lock your ship mhen..
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by PHIPEX(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01
Wise people see dangers afar and avoid it. We saw the danger during the elections, you called us names. Why do you want us to come.and protest same thing we warned you of? We told you Buhari and Tinubu are failures, you said he built Lagos,

They said we don't know how to play politics. We have always proven to be smarter

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by gidgiddy: 5:53pm On Aug 01
Shawarmagirl:
Is South East coward as alleged for not joining the protest or being smart minding their business?

Lets here your opinion.

This is not a matter of being smart or cowardly, the public protest has nothing to do with us. We warned them that Tinubu was a disaster, they said we don't know how to play politics

Now Tinubu has come in and become a disaster, they now want us to join in Protesting against the same disaster we warned about? No way!

This protest has nothing to do with Igbos, let those who voted for Jagaban go and protest

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by chiagozien(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01
South East are doing their part by putting you protesters in prayers.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by LadyExcellency: 5:55pm On Aug 01
DaddyCoool:

I'd say cowardly because some guy in Finland forces them to stay at home against their will "to teach FG a lesson". Now that they have a real chance to teach FG a lesson and maybe even precipitate Biafra...

The sit-at-home was from 27th July to 2nd August excluding today. 1st August is not a sit-at-home from what Autopilot posted on X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Iykopee(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01
Shawarmagirl:

Lets here your opinion.

Cowardice? Were you not told to avoid voting for a man who said, " Na statistics we go chop"

We have done our bit. Nothing concern us again.

You can protest for one year, it's your right. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by TerrouMuda: 5:58pm On Aug 01
DaddyCoool:

Lol. 98% of Igbo support Biafra take that to the bank. I can't argue with you. Do you think it's because of Ekpa?
If MNK comes out, we will know if sit at home continues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 5:58pm On Aug 01
LadyExcellency:

The sit-at-home was from 27th July to 2nd August excluding today. 1st August is not a sit-at-home from what Autopilot posted on X

Do most Igbos want to sit at home? A resounding NO!
FEAR!!! That's the ONLY reason they do it. What do you call that?

2 Likes

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by KEVIND: 5:59pm On Aug 01
Shawarmagirl:

Lets here your opinion.

They came out to protest you blame them & tag every destruction & looting on them.
Now they've decided to stay away you're now calling them "coward"
The Igbos have shown strength for a better country but they've decided to be 'Coward' this time. Oga let them be coward in peace, abi na your coward.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by LegendHero(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01
Nobody wan die.

Simon Ekpa don show them film yesterday across Iboland.

If you see how Ekpa boys dey shoot yesterday dey instruct them to sit at home and how thousands of people are fleeing, you self no go vex with them for not coming out.

14 Likes

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Shawarmagirl: 5:59pm On Aug 01
TerrouMuda:
We are just wiser trying to use one stone to kill 8 birds. All of you will be wondering, what's in the mind of this aggressive tribe, but only Igbos know that. We don't need leaders to direct us, but we always agree in unison.
Let me just tell you two birds out of 8, not that I need to explain to an irrelevant being but for posterity sake.
1) We aren't sellout. We love the South even though we know those that hate us.
2) We want your tribe to face your real enemies if you will ever grow the balls, but we all know what IBB said in the 1990s.

Joining this protest by now you would have been hearing Ipob, Obident and Peter Obi everywhere

10 Likes

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Kalashnikov49: 6:01pm On Aug 01
The SE was integral to all the Government's that ushered in prosperity after the 1999 democracy experiment started.

When BUHARI approached the region with Vice Presidential slots twice, we refused to vote him, but voted a Northerner/SWner/SSner. During all these periods a bag of rice didn't cross the 10k for a 50kg bag of Rice. Fuel didn't surpass #200/litre.

Guess who joined opposition forces to oust Jonathan with Propaganda and fake news Yoruba media and Politicans.

They ushered in BUHARI a disaster and even enthroned TINUBU a certified criminal. Both these men have destroyed the NIGERIA these RONU people claim that IGBOs hate.

The very obvious fact which is undeniable is that SW elites now see that their Propaganda stunts are useless as the country is basically fed up with lies, corruption,nepotism and crass foolishness of sophisticated foolishness.

I'm summary...I LOVE HOW SE is peaceful. It shows they know the game being played. It's only foolish Agbado that will be looking for another FAKE IGBO name to push Propaganda. Anyway, it has failed before it started...

IGBO AMAKA.....

12 Likes

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by danvon(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01
I would say it doesn't matter, the protest would have not been this successful if Igbos had participated, it's like a funny jinx...

Anything Igbos support will always fail, this works both ways, if Igbos support the protest it would fail...

If Igbos want Tinubu to stop being president, all they have to do is support him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by KEVIND: 6:05pm On Aug 01
Shawarmagirl:

Joining this protest by now you would have been hearing Ipob, Obident and Peter Obi everywhere

Very true,
Someone called them coward for not protesting.
I like this type of cowardice oooo. at least their hatred & lips will rest for a awhile on blaming Obi, Ipob or Igbo on the protest & hardship in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Nonexisting1: 6:05pm On Aug 01
I went for holidays as a child a lot. One time, I went to one of my uncles house for a holiday. We were playing football in the street and as a newbie, I was warned that I should not kick the ball too hard to avoid going into a particular house. Reason being one, the man was a "cultist" and two, he had a big dog and three, his gateman was wicked. I was just flexing my legs anyhow and kicked the ball into his compound. Everyone simply left me to figure it out because I was warned. After that day, never again have I disregarded a wise counsel. Were the boys cowards for not helping me? No, they simply knew better. Were they smart? Yes, because they knew exactly what would happen if that ball went over which was why they warned me and all they said happened except that the rich Anambra man did not use me for money ritual. I just shared my story to answer your questions.

5 Likes

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Akaegwu(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01
Shawarmagirl:

Lets here your opinion.
We are Bullward

1 Like

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by mployer(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01
danvon:
I would say it doesn't matter, the protest would have not been this successful if Igbos had participated, it's like a funny jinx...

Anything Igbos support will always fail, this works both ways, if Igbos support the protest it would fail...

If Igbos want Tinubu to stop being president, all they have to do is support him.

They are succeeding in their various businesses more than you are doing.

6 Likes

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Kalashnikov49: 6:11pm On Aug 01
Motivational speaker grin

danvon:

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by danvon(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01
mployer:

They are succeeding in their various businesses more than you are doing.

That's because the businesses are run by Igbo individuals not by the Igbo Tribe
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by bjtinz: 6:15pm On Aug 01
SE is not the only place without protest.

I'm currently in Benue and there is no protest here.

You guys should stop this nonsense angry

4 Likes

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by banom(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01
We are not cowards, we are only giving Tinubu enough time to build Nigeria the way he built Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Shawarmagirl: 6:29pm On Aug 01
bjtinz:
SE is not the only place without protest.

I'm currently in Benue and there is no protest here.

You guys should stop this nonsense angry

E pain you abi? Yoro Muslim spotted
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by bjtinz: 6:32pm On Aug 01
Shawarmagirl:

E pain you abi? Yoro Muslim spotted

Yes e pain me. Ode
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 6:34pm On Aug 01
TerrouMuda:

Lol. 98% of Igbo support Biafra take that to the bank. I can't argue with you. Do you think it's because of Ekpa?
If MNK comes out, we will know if sit at home continues.

LIE from the pit of hell. 90% of Igbos resident in Lagos and other regions don't want Biafra.
Which is more likely to force the hand of FG: sitting at home and destroying your region or this protest? See how Tinubu has been willing to do anything

1 Like

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 6:41pm On Aug 01
danvon:

😅🤣
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by TerrouMuda: 6:42pm On Aug 01
DaddyCoool:

LIE from the pit of hell. 90% of Igbos resident in Lagos and other regions don't want Biafra.
Which is more likely to force the hand of FG: sitting at home and destroying your region or this protest? See how Tinubu has been willing to do anything
Lol. Oshogbo man don quote.
90% of Igbos reside in Lagos. Dummy, I haven't been to Lagos all my life. I have been to other zones apart from SW.
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 6:45pm On Aug 01
Nonexisting1:
I went for holidays as a child a lot. One time, I went to one of my uncles house for a holiday. We were playing football in the street and as a newbie, I was warned that I should not kick the ball too hard to avoid going into a particular house. Reason being one, the man was a "cultist" and two, he had a big dog and three, his gateman was wicked. I was just flexing my legs anyhow and kicked the ball into his compound. Everyone simply left me to figure it out because I was warned. After that day, never again have I disregarded a wise counsel. Were the boys cowards for not helping me? No, they simply knew better. Were they smart? Yes, because they knew exactly what would happen if that ball went over which was why they warned me and all they said happened except that the rich Anambra man did not use me for money ritual. I just shared my story to answer your questions.

Stupid analogy. Here’s the analogy: the Anambra man was going to destroy the field you play in and prevent you ever playing football. Do you still think they wise?
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Khallicopyro: 6:47pm On Aug 01
They are smart. He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. They don't want to give our gunment an excuse to continue from where they stopped in 1966...
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 6:47pm On Aug 01
TerrouMuda:

Lol. Oshogbo man don quote.
90% of Igbos reside in Lagos. Dummy, I haven't been to Lagos all my life. I have been to other zones apart from SW.

Exactly! It is people like you, stuck in the East, and some abroad that carry Biafra for head

(1) (2) (Reply)

The PDP "Tsunami" Rally in Lagos / Economic Development In Africa / Meanwhile In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.