Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,459 members, 7,978,496 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:25 AM

Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? (1622 Views)

Another Nationwide Protest, Are Nigerians Ready To Say No To Tribalism? / End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 6:48pm On Aug 01
Khallicopyro:
They are smart. He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. They don't want to give our gunment an excuse to continue from where they stopped in 1966...

Which is also cowardice
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by TerrouMuda: 6:51pm On Aug 01
DaddyCoool:

Exactly! It is people like you, stuck in the East, and some abroad that carry Biafra for head
Lol. Dummy I'm not in the East.
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by SeeWahala: 7:10pm On Aug 01
bjtinz:
SE is not the only place without protest.

I'm currently in Benue and there is no protest here.

You guys should stop this nonsense angry

So you too are from benue state but whenever we read of herdsmen and clans murdering each other in your same benue voice is never seen or heard? undecided

But you can open your giant mouth today to form familiarity with igbos staying away from protest against dumb tilumbu (which your same benue state voted in? )

Let me mark your account today. I will start reminding you whenever stuffs happen in your benue, let me see if yiu and Machinegun91 and Machinegun9 have anything to say then cool
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by LadyExcellency: 7:17pm On Aug 01
bjtinz:

South East is a region, not a State. Stop comparing apples with oranges.
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 7:52pm On Aug 01
TerrouMuda:

Lol. Dummy I'm not in the East.

Neither are you in the West or Lagos or Abuja!
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by TerrouMuda: 8:09pm On Aug 01
DaddyCoool:

Neither are you in the West or Lagos or Abuja!
Lol. Keep up the propaganda.
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Machinegun91(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02
SeeWahala:

So you too are from benue state but whenever we read of herdsmen and clans murdering each other in your same benue voice is never seen or heard? undecided

But you can open your giant mouth today to form familiarity with igbos staying away from protest against dumb tilumbu (which your same benue state voted in? )

Have you eaten today?

Let me mark your account today. I will start reminding you whenever stuffs happen in your benue, let me see if yiu and Machinegun91 and Machinegun9 have anything to say then cool
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Nigerianization(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02
DaddyCoool:

Do most Igbos want to sit at home? A resounding NO!
FEAR!!! That's the ONLY reason they do it. What do you call that?

How can you ask a question about a tribe and answer it? This is how we know those who did their project work at home without going to the field. Imagine the audacity, A RESOUNDING NO!!!!
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 2:47pm On Aug 02
Nigerianization:

How can you ask a question about a tribe and answer it? This is how we know those who did their project work at home without going to the field. Imagine the audacity, A RESOUNDING NO!!!!

You don't have to be a genius to know that the worst thing you can do to an Igbo is tell him to sit home on a biz day. The only thing they fear more than that is UGM😆
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Nigerianization(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02
DaddyCoool:

You don't have to be a genius to know that the worst thing you can do to an Igbo is tell him to sit home on a biz day. The only thing they fear more than that is UGM😆

It doesn't change the fact that you are an armchair analyst. 16th century individual like you think businesses cannot be conducted at home and it's sad. Leave your comfort zone and visit the south east on a Monday. I can facilitate a holiday trip for you all expenses paid.
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 6:40pm On Aug 02
Nigerianization:

It doesn't change the fact that you are an armchair analyst. 16th century individual like you think businesses cannot be conducted at home and it's sad. Leave your comfort zone and visit the south east on a Monday. I can facilitate a holiday trip for you all expenses paid.

😅 He totally misses the point. The point is not wether you can conduct biz at home. The point is that some guy in Finland with a few gun men has managed to force a whole Igbo nation sitting at home. Is that cowardice? No?
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Nigerianization(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02
DaddyCoool:

😅 He totally misses the point. The point is not wether you can conduct biz at home. The point is that some guy in Finland with a few gun men has managed to force a whole Igbo nation sitting at home. Is that cowardice? No?

You believe that too? I will sponsor you on a tour of South East on a Monday. We'll visit at least 2 State capitals. I expect people to research before making conclusions.

Let me tell you dear brother, sit at home started first because there was local support to the course, then criminality entered and the state governors stepped in. Presently, the issue has died a natural death, except for occasional issues. If you are scared to visit Igbo land Monday, let's place a bet and I'll do a video in two state capitals on a particular Monday. Any two state capital of your choice, including the process of traveling.

Educated people don't sit in a place and just believe anything. Please take me on this bet, I'll stake 1 million naira, what do you say?
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Goodvibes007: 6:50pm On Aug 02
Shawarmagirl:
Is South East coward as alleged for not joining the protest or being smart minding their business?

Lets here your opinion.
Cowards. Simon Ekpa is their Oga.
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by anungangampu: 6:52pm On Aug 02
Shawarmagirl:
Is South East coward as alleged for not joining the protest or being smart minding their business?

Lets here your opinion.
This is the smartest move by South East since 1966 or whatever. This also shows the Igbos re being wiser and have left the nzogbu nzogbu way. Even in 2050. This day will be referenced.
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 7:18pm On Aug 02
Nigerianization:

You believe that too? I will sponsor you on a tour of South East on a Monday. We'll visit at least 2 State capitals. I expect people to research before making conclusions.

Let me tell you dear brother, sit at home started first because there was local support to the course, then criminality entered and the state governors stepped in. Presently, the issue has died a natural death, except for occasional issues. If you are scared to visit Igbo land Monday, let's place a bet and I'll do a video in two state capitals on a particular Monday. Any two state capital of your choice, including the process of traveling.

Educated people don't sit in a place and just believe anything. Please take me on this bet, I'll stake 1 million naira, what do you say?

🤣 This is too shameless. The history is too recent na. You try re-writing history after awhile not right after the occurrence. So Igbos were in support of sitting at home and destroying their economy and homeland in other to teach FG a losson? No Igbo I know is that stupid
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by Nigerianization(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02
DaddyCoool:

🤣 This is too shameless. The history is too recent na. You try re-writing history after awhile not right after the occurrence. So Igbos were in support of sitting at home and destroying their economy and homeland in other to teach FG a losson? No Igbo I know is that stupid

We are not teaching anybody any 'losson'. For calling it history, then you agree with me that it's in the past. Remember the part where I said criminals took over and government stepped in strongly. I don't want to doubt your level of education bro.
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 10:47pm On Aug 02
Nigerianization:

We are not teaching anybody any 'losson'. For calling it history, then you agree with me that it's in the past. Remember the part where I said criminals took over and government stepped in strongly. I don't want to doubt your level of education bro.

I know you and most Igbos are not out to teach anybody a losson. You are too smart and practical for that. But that is the convoluted logic of those who instituted the sit-at-home's. Their genius idea was that they'd destroy the economy of the East and terrorize Igbos ONLY, not touching anybody else or anything that belongs to FG, and that'd force FG to quickly acceed to their demands. Genius!

* losson - a lesson learnt indirectly
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by mrvitalis(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02
DaddyCoool:

I'd say cowardly because some guy in Finland forces them to stay at home against their will "to teach FG a lesson". Now that they have a real chance to teach FG a lesson and maybe even precipitate Biafra...
Did the guy in Finland not say no election
Did the guy in Finland not declare 70 days sit at home?

Lmao
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 12:17am On Aug 03
mrvitalis:

Did the guy in Finland not say no election
Did the guy in Finland not declare 70 days sit at home?

Lmao

U right, I forgot. It's all about some guy in Finland
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by DaddyCoool: 12:28am On Aug 03
anungangampu:

This is the smartest move by South East since 1966 or whatever. This also shows the Igbos re being wiser and have left the nzogbu nzogbu way. Even in 2050. This day will be referenced.

Nonsense. It has nothing to do with any big move by SE. It's all about some guy in Finland and his order to sit at home. If he had ordered every Igbo must be out protesting, guess what... FEAR of UGM! That's what happens when nobody is willing to sacrifice his life for the general good - some guy in Finland can order a whole nation around with a few gunmen!
Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by OnlineTeacher: 1:31am On Aug 03
No long story:
Jan 15 1966 vs oct 20, 2020 vs Aug 1 2024.
Compare and contrast.....then come to ur own conclusion(s).
Shawarmagirl:

Lets here your opinion.

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by markjam05: 5:34am On Aug 03
Nonexisting1:
I went for holidays as a child a lot. One time, I went to one of my uncles house for a holiday. We were playing football in the street and as a newbie, I was warned that I should not kick the ball too hard to avoid going into a particular house. Reason being one, the man was a "cultist" and two, he had a big dog and three, his gateman was wicked. I was just flexing my legs anyhow and kicked the ball into his compound. Everyone simply left me to figure it out because I was warned. After that day, never again have I disregarded a wise counsel. Were the boys cowards for not helping me? No, they simply knew better. Were they smart? Yes, because they knew exactly what would happen if that ball went over which was why they warned me and all they said happened except that the rich Anambra man did not use me for money ritual. I just shared my story to answer your questions.

Lol...this your analogy is tad funny. You really believe this your story is clever. Its is just emotions and sentiments without circumspection.

If you look deeply, you will notice that from your story some persons stayed back to sympathize and stand in solidarity with the dude that kicked the ball towards the gate and confronted the nightmare together when you lots ran away with tails between your legs.

Some states that voted for Peter Obi took part in the protests, I don't think I need to mention the states. They didnt come with the 'Braggadocio' of "I told you so" only you lots can do this.

You guys are so nauseating with your reasoning. Okay let's even analyze this action a bit further, are you now in good books with the Yorubas for playing a supposedly smart politics? Is Nnamdi Kanu gonna be released with this super beautiful gesture of yours? or will they and the rest of Nigerians vote for your candidate in 2027 because you didnt protest in 2024.

Well, if that's your reasoning and calculation time will tell but the facts remains you lots were the instigators of this protest, go to social media; Tiktok live, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc when it was time for action you Lot played the tribal card in the name of being 'smart'

In conclusion, it is y'all prerogative to protest or not, pls do not instigate something y'all know you not gonna be involved in. It shows nothing but cowardice, betrayal and deception and pretense.

I believe your word should be your bond.

For instance how would you present a candiate in 2027 and the rest of Nigerians will take seriously.

It is just the way I see the whole thing though.

1 Like

Re: Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? by XerXers: 6:10am On Aug 03
bjtinz:

We are talking about geopolitical zone you are talking about one state. Is Abuja and Plateau not protesting in the same zone with Benue?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Silent With Petrol At 897 / Another 750 Million Naira In Bribe Money From Australian Company / James Ibori's Loots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.