Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,776 members, 7,945,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno (35799 Views)

DJ Entertains #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Ojota, Lagos / Court Restricts #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Ogun / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by jogojogo: 12:06am On Aug 02
Ezeama400:
Why is Tinubu killing the same people that voted for him..?
I thought he wS rigged into power not voted into power
Confused lots
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by onecc(m): 12:25am On Aug 02
I don't know if people that still reason normally in Nigeria reach two persons.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Kinoike: 12:27am On Aug 02
Soldier kills Boko Haram insurgents in borno would have been a better caption.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by stainzvill(m): 12:38am On Aug 02
Hmmm! E be things
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Dididrumz(m): 12:40am On Aug 02
Fr33born:
It's well

And the date if that image you posted is on November 13. See as una dey lie.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by OALandAgents: 12:43am On Aug 02
And at least one in Kaduna was also killed with others sustaining gunshot wounds.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Calylove: 2:52am On Aug 02
Hmmnnnnnnn
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Greyworld: 3:18am On Aug 02
UstazAhmed:

So the military did well for killing unarmed civilian protesters? They killed our northern blood brothers! 😒

Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by zumbigbo(m): 3:20am On Aug 02
Engrjamjam:
They must be Obidient looters!

Hiding under Northerners to Loot and Destroy!

Yes you are right. Go collect your pap and groundnut for services rendered.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by DJInfluence: 3:35am On Aug 02
Ola9ja23:
Now that many useless youths have died, we are waiting for Sowore threats that Tinubu would be good responsible

Sowore is in London and his land soldiers are dying in Nigeria 😁😁😁😁πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😁😁😁

Sowore done cash out 😁😁😁πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😁😁😁

Where is Aishat Yesuf? She no come out to protest?
How the death of your fellow humans is funny that you are laughing is beyond me. We have lost all humanity. Irrespective of what led to their death, we should be condemning this act in unison. Nothing justifies the killing of our citizens especially when unarmed period! Imagine people liking what you are saying too. Am really shocked at what we have become.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Akuruoulo(m): 3:45am On Aug 02
Hausa killing hausa
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Diligence: 3:48am On Aug 02
Add States Governors of Niger & Borno States & FCT Minister, add their names & let's send them to these bodies: US, EU Embassies...UN, ICJ for the killing of, unleashing of unprovoked violence against Nigerians..
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Indispensable85(m): 3:49am On Aug 02
Maybe them go loot
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Kobojunkieee: 3:50am On Aug 02
DJInfluence:
How the death of your fellow humans is funny that you are laughing is beyond me. We have lost all humanity. Irrespective of what led to their death, we should be condemning this act in unison. Nothing justifies the killing of our citizens especially when unarmed period! Imagine people liking what you are saying too. Am really shocked at what we have become.
Some Nigerians are just too far gone, it seems! undecided
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Kobojunkieee: 3:54am On Aug 02
Diligence:
Add States Governors of Niger & Borno States & FCT Minister, add their names & let's send them to these bodies: US, EU Embassies...UN, ICJ for the killing of, unleashing of unprovoked violence against Nigerians..
Additionally, if we could get the names of the dead β€” pictures, profiles, and moreβ€” out there to help sensitize the Nigerian people on why these killings should not be condoned. So many Nigerians have lost their humanity out there no thanks to the bigotry and hatred spewed at them by the religious and political class over the years. A lot of people don't even reason that these people were murdered by their government, all for standing up for their right to protest. undecided
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Smartcitizen: 4:26am On Aug 02
Ola9ja23:
Now that many useless youths have died, we are waiting for Sowore threats that Tinubu would be good responsible

Sowore is in London and his land soldiers are dying in Nigeria 😁😁😁😁πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😁😁😁

Sowore done cash out 😁😁😁πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😁😁😁

Where is Aishat Yesuf? She no come out to protest?

SUFFERING AND STRUGGLING MODE ACTIVATED .

CONTINUE JAREE!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Iamanoited: 5:19am On Aug 02
VERY GOOD. THEY ARE BOKOHARAMS.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by erospecial: 5:25am On Aug 02
Shettima state and Muslim Muslim ticket dividend!!!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Notasyouthink: 5:29am On Aug 02
Kobojunkieee:
There are many South Easterners living outside of the South East that joined the protest in Lagos, Abuja, Ogun, Edo, Taraba, Nasarawa, Kano, etc. The military is very much aware of this since videos have been circulating online of how those who showed up to protest cut across all ethnic groups and religions in Nigeria. undecided

Stop with the unnecessary lies and fear-mongering against the South Eastern people. undecided
How do you know that south Easterners living outside of SE joined the protest?
Besides, what I said is nothing but the truth.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Notasyouthink: 5:31am On Aug 02
maxiuc:
especially here in imo state

Is now that I believe that insecurity and unrest is caused by Government.

Just a day to protest imo state became a town of gunshot the military and police shooting carelessly who are they shooting at no one it is just to scare people not to protest tomorrow

Ok, na now you know? Tomorrow now, they will tell you it's IPOB/ESN and you will believe them.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Kobojunkieee: 5:34am On Aug 02
Notasyouthink:
β†ͺHow do you know that south Easterners living outside of SE joined the protest?
β†ͺBesides, what I said is nothing but the truth.
I spent the whole entire day watching protest video after protest video and I saw a lot of them introduce themselves and their state of origin as well when speaking. One particular guy from Anambra with his friend from Benue spoke in a video of ho they had to accept a Naira 5000 bribe from some people who approached them to protest against the protest. "They were hungry,", they said, but they refused to carry the cardboard because they did not agree with the, "No protest" agenda they were paid to support. Several others said the same thing. undecided

2. There is no truth to any of what you claimed at all since there is no time in the post-war Nigerian record that the Igbo tribe has been targeted for elimination by the military. undecided
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Kobojunkieee: 5:38am On Aug 02
maxiuc:
β†ͺ especially here in imo state Is now that I believe that insecurity and unrest is caused by Government.
Just a day to protest imo state became a town of gunshot the military and police shooting carelessly who are they shooting at no one it is just to scare people not to protest tomorrow
Thank you for confirming what I had been saying all day long which is that those in the South East did not come out because they feared their government or the terrorist groups in the area would target them. And something tells me that that Senator Benjamin dude and the governors in the zone must have planned all those scare tactics too. For the man to come out in public to basically threaten that the Igbos would be killed off for nothing if they came out means he probably had an idea of what was in store. undecided
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Chetas81(m): 5:48am On Aug 02
chiagozien:
grin grin
your type of citizen deserve Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by felaismyhero(m): 5:51am On Aug 02
PheelzAlmighty:
Fela was right. God bless his soul
Fela Anikulapo Kuti was a prophet. An imperfect oracle of the Gods
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Notasyouthink: 5:58am On Aug 02
Kobojunkieee:
I spent the whole entire day watching protest video after protest video and I saw a lot of them introduce themselves and their state of origin as well when speaking. One particular guy from Anambra with his friend from Benue spoke in a video of ho they had to accept a Naira 5000 bribe from some people who approached them to protest against the protest. "They were hungry,", they said, but they refused to carry the cardboard because they did not agree with the, "No protest" agenda they were paid to support. Several others said the same thing. undecided

2. There is no truth to any of what you claimed at all since there is no time in the post-war Nigerian record that the Igbo tribe has been targeted for elimination by the military. undecided
The bolded is not the true. Igbos has been targeted for annihilation by the military and even police. The facts are there for everyone to see unless you don't want to acknowledge that. How many times has the military killed villagers and burn their houses in the north, because of the evil activities of boko haram and bandits?
But the military always do that in the east because of the evil activities of UGM.

Boko haram and other terrorist group will come out and attack the military in the north and, there will never be any reprisal attack by the military against the villagers in the north but such can't be said when it happens in the east.

What baffles me is that, the military will kill Igbos for no just cause and still lie against IPOB and you lots will believe them without asking questions or even investigate.

That means if SE should join the protest and any of the security forces start gunning them down, under the disguise of IPOB hijacked the protest you lots will believe them as usual.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by yommygift15: 6:05am On Aug 02
That's where Nigeria Army flex their muscle, the gun that killed unarmed innocent citisens will no longer work or cease to function when Boko boys descended on them.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Kobojunkieee: 6:07am On Aug 02
Notasyouthink:
β†ͺ The bolded is not the true. Igbos has been targeted for annihilation by the military and even police. The facts are there for everyone to see unless you don't want to acknowledge that. How many times has the military killed villagers and burn their houses in the north, because of the evil activities of boko haram and bandits? But the military always do that in the east because of the evil activities of UGM.
β†ͺ Boko haram and other terrorist group will come out and attack the military in the north and, there will never be any reprisal attack by the military against the villagers in the north but such can't be said when it happens in the east. What baffles me is that, the military will kill Igbos for no just cause and still lie against IPOB and you lots will believe them without asking questions or even investigate.
That means if SE should join the protest and any of the security forces start gunning them down, under the disguise of IPOB hijacked the protest you lots will believe them as usual
1. You know what I hate? It is debating people who think that simply pulling claims out of thin air is enough for them to be considered facts.

The killings in the South East are authorized by your governors. So, when you try to pin the killings in the Eastern States on the military, note they are only able to be there because your very governors invited them there to do exactly what they are doing which is killing and keeping the people subjugated. There is more than enough video evidence of this fact for an intelligent individual to have figured out these things by now. The ones responsible for the killing of South Easterners are not the military but the political class, your government, in the South Eastern States. They are the ones who OK these killings as the Law is clear on how and when the military can operate. undecided

3. You are trying to tell me that IPOB, a group that equally kills South Easterners somehow has its hands clean in all of this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Abee79(m): 6:07am On Aug 02
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by jaydeeking(m): 6:08am On Aug 02
Those so called soldiers are the greatest enemies of the state and cowards when they face their real opponents..... Useless set of monsters!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Notasyouthink: 6:32am On Aug 02
Kobojunkieee:
1. You know what I hate? It is debating people who think that simply pulling claims out of thin air is enough for them to be considered facts.

The killings in the South East are authorized by your governors. So, when you try to pin the killings in the Eastern States on the military, note they are only able to be there because your very governors invited them there to do exactly what they are doing which is killing and keeping the people subjugated. There is more than enough video evidence of this fact for an intelligent individual to have figured out these things by now. The ones responsible for the killing of South Easterners are not the military but the political class, your government, in the South Eastern States. They are the ones who OK these killings as the Law is clear on how and when the military can operate. undecided

3. You are trying to tell me that IPOB, a group that equally kills South Easterners somehow has its hands clean in all of this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I don't believe the bolded number 1, because of what happened in Abia state on 30th of may when UGM killed 5 soldiers. The Abia governor (Alex Otti) did everything humanly possible to please the military including, accepting to train the children of the slain soldiers from nursery to university level with Abia State money. And this is something that has never been done for any slain soldier in the north.

Do you know that upon all these promises by Abia governor, the military still went on rampage on innocent Abia citizens. Are you trying to tell me that, Abia governor invited the military to go on rampage after appeasing them?

The bolded number 2 is exactly the problem we are having with none Easterners. How can an outsider be the one to be telling us who our killers are? You lots are pointing accusing fingers towards IPOB because, the biased and hateful media and security forces made it so. You don't ask questions and you equally don't investigate that's why you accept whatever junk they want you to believe.

Have you asked yourself, why a group that is fighting for the freedom and betterment of their people be the ones, killing the same people they are fighting for?

Outside the junk media, do you have strong evidence that IPOB are the ones doing the killings in SE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Edo 2024: Philip Shaibu, legacy PDP members Defect To APC (Photos) / Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.