Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,102 members, 7,973,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:49 AM

Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno (35896 Views)

DJ Entertains #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Ojota, Lagos / Court Restricts #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Ogun / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Kobojunkieee: 6:41am On Aug 02
Notasyouthink:
↪ I don't believe the bolded number 1, because of what happened in Abia state on 30th of may when UGM killed 5 soldiers. The Abia governor (Alex Otti) did everything humanly possible to please the military including, accepting to train the children of the slain soldiers from nursery to university level with Abia State money. And this is something that has never been done for any slain soldier in the north.
Do you know that upon all these promises by Abia governor, the military still went on rampage on innocent Abia citizens. Are you trying to tell me that, Abia governor invited the military to go on rampage after appeasing them?
↪The bolded number 2 is exactly the problem we are having with none Easterners. How can an outsider be the one to be telling us who our killers are? You lots are pointing accusing fingers towards IPOB because, the biased and hateful media and security forces made it so. You don't ask questions and you equally don't investigate that's why you accept whatever junk they want you to believe.
↪Have you asked yourself, why a group that is fighting for the freedom and betterment of their people be the ones, killing the same people they are fighting for?
↪Outside the junk media, do you have strong evidence that IPOB are the ones doing the killings in SE?
1. Yes! That is exactly what I am telling you because the ones who authorized military incursion in the South East are your Governors. undecided

2. Simon-Ekpa's gang(they should not be regarded as IPOB) has admitted to several killings in the region. No person or group, not even your government, has the right to murder any citizen for any reason. Just so you know this and keep this up there. As for your pretending all those who do not see Simon-Ekpa's gang as you do are not from the same region, I will not even bother broaching that because I am certain you know well that when it comes to undecided

3. Simon-Ekpa's gang has not been fighting for the betterment of the people. There are no indices to prove any of that which you claim. Rather, in the last four years, the group has installed against the mandate of the people, a dictatorial regime, strangled economic progress for the indigenes in the region by way of its sit-at-home scheme, and stolen the confidence of the people in standing up for themselves against their government right there in the South East. undecided

4. Simon-Ekpa's gang threatens the people with death if they violate its sit-at-home order. Simon-Ekpa's gang has on several occasions claimed involvement in killings in the region. So what next? undecided
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by yommen: 6:52am On Aug 02
Notasyouthink:
Imagine what the military would have done in SE, had it been they joined the protest. By now they would have told their gullibles that IPOB is violent that's why they are gunning them down, and their gullibles will believe them.

What would they have done in the east beyond same? Many of you don't read or you read but refuse to digest the information. A curfew was imposed due to a bomb blast incident that occurred previous night. In as much as I don't support soldiers shooting unarmed men, you should understand that you are not supposed to compare SE to the situation in Borno/Maiduguri. Or may be SE is now N.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by HRMK: 7:02am On Aug 02
should that come as a surprise?its anticipated!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Notasyouthink: 7:09am On Aug 02
Kobojunkieee:
1. Yes! That is exactly what I am telling you because the ones who authorized military incursion in the South East are your Governors. undecided

2. there is no such thing as fighting for the betterment of the people. In the last four years, rather than development, the group has instead installed a dictatorial regime over the people while also struggling group of economies that directly impact the lives of the people in the region. The confidence of the people has been mostly shattered by it all as we speak. undecided

3. Ipob threatens the people with death if they violate its sit-at-home order, Ipob has on several occasions claimed involvement in killings in the region. So what next? undecided
Stop saying what you don't know. The governors are not the ones who authorise military incursion in SE that's a huge fat lie. We saw tinubu's statement on 30th may when UGM killed 5 soldiers in Abia. A statement he never made when soldiers are killed in the north.

Pls show us where IPOB claimed involvement in killings in the region.

I will be waiting...
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Kobojunkieee: 7:21am On Aug 02
Notasyouthink:
Stop saying what you don't know. The governors are not the ones who authorise military incursion in SE that's a huge fat lie. We saw tinubu's statement on 30th may when UGM killed 5 soldiers in Abia. A statement he never made when soldiers are killed in the north. Pls show us where IPOB claimed involvement in killings in the region. I will be waiting...
Open your eyes and mind to the reality of things out there in the South East. It was the SouthEastern Governors who Court Lifts South-East Govs. Ban On IPOB, Awards Nnamdi Kanu N8bn
Nnamdi Kanu sues FG, South-East govs, others for tagging IPOB as terrorist group

As for the killings claimed by Simon-Ekpa's gangs(should not really refer to him as IPOB), please do a bit of googling for yourself if you are not aware of this at this point in time. undecided
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Notasyouthink: 7:37am On Aug 02
Kobojunkieee:
Open your eyes and mind to the reality of things out there in the South East. It was the SouthEastern Governors who Court Lifts South-East Govs. Ban On IPOB, Awards Nnamdi Kanu N8bn

As for the killings claimed by Simon-Ekpa's gangs(should not really refer to him as IPOB), please do a bit of googling for yourself if you are not aware of this at this point in time. undecided
I know you will mention Simon ekpa. So Simon ekpa that the government is using against IPOB, is now IPOB to you abi?

The problem is that you know the truth but you don't want to acknowledge it because, you don't want IPOB to divide Nigeria because you lots know that IPOB is capable of that. And that's why you lots and Nigerian government hate anything IPOB.

Funny enough we know that the lies and propaganda against IPOB is to bring them down and overrun the Igbo tribe.

Give a dog a bad name and kill it.

Lastly, our governors (except hope uzodimma who APC imposed on us) are not the ones who authorised military incursion in SE enough of these lies haba!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by lolu2019: 8:13am On Aug 02
Ezeama400:
Why is Tinubu killing the same people that voted for him..?
use ur head.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Mnana: 9:05am On Aug 02
Tinubu name kill you Dre ]
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by forexprophet(m): 9:09am On Aug 02
So he should allow touts to be killing others and destroying hard earned properties because they voted for him.

Peaceful protest is good. But if they resort to killing others, looting and destroying properties, soldiers should do the needful. Next time they will vote rubbish in the name of same faith ticket.

May Tinubu teach them good lessons!

Ezeama400:
Why is Tinubu killing the same people that voted for him..?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by pinokio6634(m): 10:00am On Aug 02
Spilling innocent blood of harmless civilians,you have made the country Unbearable to reside in,I cannot travel out cos of crazy FX rates,i cannot feed properly ,police can harass and even shoot me cos I’m Fresh……What does this government want from us?

Making it seem like we are hustling backwards 🥲
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by Truvelisback(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02
Borno isn't Lagos. If these Borno youths mean these soldiers, they will see hell. I know what these youths are capable of doing.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by MrSly(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02
Engrjamjam:
They must be Obidient looters!

Hiding under Northerners to Loot and Destroy!
Now I know that Tinubu supporters are irredeemable.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno by nasbiafra(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02
gWO GWO GWO.
I AM HAPPY TO SEE SOME PLACE FEELING THE HEAT OF THE PTOTEST
IF THE WHOLE NORTH LIKE MAKE THEM CATCH FIRE E NOR CONCERN WE
WE WARN UNA THREE TIMES

GWO GWO GWO GWO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AND LASTLY I AM VERY PROUD TO TYPE IGBO AMAKA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Discharged After Successful Surgery, Rehabilitation At Duchess Hospital / TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha / Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.