Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,092 members, 7,973,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:17 PM

End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North (56632 Views)

Continuation Of End Bad Governance Protest May Commence Before October 1- Sowore / Atiku's Son, Shehu Atiku Abubakar Joins The End Bad Governance Protest ( Pic ) / Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by IdeasYapayaski: 11:11am On Aug 02
Shascky33:
These are the pictures currently making waves amongst Northerners in the social media space.

Even in the Bible, anything from the north has unexplainable power and force. #jokesapart
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Roger3D(m): 11:11am On Aug 02
onatisi:

This protest is political for them . Their political godfathers want to use it to settle score among themselves and also show their grievances against Tinubu.
Look at Kano for example ,kwankwasiya and ganduje ,see how the youth are been used . Look at Borno too and also Kaduna
Rubbish! The hunger in their bellies caused by Tinubu's reckless economic policies is what's driving them
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by naturefellow(m): 11:14am On Aug 02
VinnyBaba:

Northerners are the Real Owners of Nigeria Sha. smiley

They Fear absolutely NOTHING. cool

I Hear Angry Katsina Protesters have Marched to Buhari's Residence in Daura. smiley
they shouldn't spare that vegetable

1 Like

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by ozoneboy(m): 11:14am On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:

You are still trying to gaslight them after they have discovered your treachery.

At least we did not Gaslight you father to mistakenly pregnant your LovePeddler mother in a 200naira one Night stand at the back of Public toilet behind chisco transport. grin

Okay less I forget your father did not tell you?
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by foleskay(m): 11:15am On Aug 02
I saw a video in Kano where a protester snatched two 25kg of groundnut oil from a moving military van. I shock ooo

1 Like

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Believeintruth: 11:15am On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:

You are still trying to gaslight them after they have discovered your treachery.

See if you ignite the country with this and an investigation is carried out, you will be picked and you will implicate Sarki and both of you will definitely face the music. There are consequences for free speech, Rwandan Genocide; all the insitgators faced execution via firing squad. make una continue oooo. e go touch you soon.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by ElohimShenRa(m): 11:16am On Aug 02
Seefinish:
If it is to be in the east man the first man in the picture would have been dead by now. It would have been tagged IPOB.

Yes, you’re correct. You cannot compare the value of an Hausa/Fulani to an Igbo-ChestBeating-Nyamuri.

1 Hausa/Fulani = 5000 Nyamuri. That is their value.

2 Likes

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Gopitoto: 11:16am On Aug 02
onatisi:

This protest is political for them . Their political godfathers want to use it to settle score among themselves and also show their grievances against Tinubu.
Look at Kano for example ,kwankwasiya and ganduje ,see how the youth are been used . Look at Borno too and also Kaduna
Everything na politic to una.....Like say you no de feel the heat.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Offpoint1: 11:16am On Aug 02
Oju4190:
The region dat d police and military fear d most is d north. Dey are very careful in dealing with Dem

E get why
It's not fear.

Nigeria security forces is made of 80-90% Northerners. A northerner will not want to shoot his "tribe man" dead for whatsoever reasons.

1 Like

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Blitzking: 11:18am On Aug 02
Av u seen where police man seize aboki bike for lagos..the kind aboki crowd wey go surface u go think say na them get lagos...aboki no dey play oo when kamala gas..na fight to finish.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:20am On Aug 02
Nazgul:
Sadly the topless guy in the first picture has been arrested.
That's not him oga
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Welcum: 11:24am On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:

You've got pap in your skull instead of brain.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by mightyhazel: 11:27am On Aug 02
alabler:
The Igbo’s think they are smart! They ignited this anti-Tinubu protest under the pretence of hardship protest online, after it has gained momentum on/offline, they left it to their useful idiots(In Israel’s Netanyahu word’s)in the SouthWest, North & SS to carry on self-destruct!
Really? But when they initiated good governance by voting credible people you do not carry on with it..

See your evil but very shallow reasoning?
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by GreatrAnalyst: 11:31am On Aug 02
Oju4190:
The region dat d police and military fear d most is d north. Dey are very careful in dealing with Dem

E get why
True, so true!
1. They are many, as in many.
2. They are not afraid to die
3. Their religion has developed them for fanatism and extremism since birth.
4. They do their stuff with same mindset. They represent what true mob action is. Touch one, the rest will respond.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Edeh09135399(m): 11:38am On Aug 02
Shascky33:
These are the pictures currently making waves amongst Northerners in the social media space.
i could remember does days if there's problem people do run to police station for safety,who else is the government(is me and you)let military take over the government self
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by kiddkash(m): 11:40am On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:

The reasons why there's mostly no protest in SE, is not because of past experiences, our legislators said to give the president 2 weeks and there would be improvement in the economy. If after 2 weeks and there isn't, then we can protest.

I don't trust any one of them but 2 weeks isn't that far
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by LucemFerre: 11:45am On Aug 02
Nazgul:
Sadly the topless guy in the first picture has been arrested.

Mumu
You just google person with blue trouser
The trousers no even resemble. One ma jeans the other na material. Rest
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by ddippset(m): 11:45am On Aug 02
onatisi:

Political or No Political,,,

They have got Balls of Steel.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by LucemFerre: 11:48am On Aug 02
ozoneboy:

At least we did not Gaslight you father to mistakenly pregnant your LovePeddler mother in a 200naira one Night stand at the back of Public toilet behind chisco transport. grin

Okay less I forget your father did not tell you?

Lmao thats fvcking specific. E be like say na you run dat package cheesy
No dey insult person papa sha
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Bayyajidda(m): 11:49am On Aug 02
onatisi:

What can you say about Borno that is an APC, and the godfather of the governor is the VP? Do you know that Borno people are neither Hausa nor Fulani, but majorly Kanuri? What can you say about Borno? Do you know that a friend of mine, a camp manager in one of the camps in Borno told me months ago that 13 children died of starvation in a camp in a day.

You guys should stop seeing everything as politically motivated. People are really starving in this regime. I wonder why you guys are not seeing it. Maybe you don't stay in Nigeria.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Lovenorth: 11:53am On Aug 02
onatisi:

Hunger has used everybody in the North grin

1 Like

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by barinedan(m): 11:54am On Aug 02
Where this guy with orange shirt carry him own mind from? Anyway, with serious anger person fit take any risk just to show say him dey vex. I sure say after this whole thing the guy go look the picture come dey wonder whether na him really stand in front of army like this?
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Lovenorth: 11:55am On Aug 02
Oju4190:

E get why
Do anyhow and see anyhow Lovenorth
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by ttmax09(m): 11:58am On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:

This is the most iconic.
>: grin I laughed hard when I saw this yesterday, someone seats untop a street light and matcheting as if he his cutting meat.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by EngrKemp: 12:00pm On Aug 02
VinnyBaba:

I Hear Angry Katsina Protesters have Marched to Buhari's Residence in Daura. smiley

U just open mouth waaa to talk rubbish .

And u no follow get the country ba?!
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by AngelicBeing: 12:01pm On Aug 02
VinnyBaba:

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by asobo1: 12:01pm On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:

Nobody is gaslighting anybody. Your divide and rule won't work this time around.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Stephench: 12:01pm On Aug 02
VinnyBaba:

He who is down, fears no fall

1 Like

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Melonsmasher: 12:05pm On Aug 02
That guy na IPOB
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by codesport(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02
Abee79:
The guy in the orange shirt get mind sha! 😲
anybody can do this here in the north, the security personnel here don't get provoke easily with people. The only time you see security maltreating people is when they err or overdo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User / Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.