Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,734 members, 7,945,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North (56526 Views)

Continuation Of End Bad Governance Protest May Commence Before October 1- Sowore / Atiku's Son, Shehu Atiku Abubakar Joins The End Bad Governance Protest ( Pic ) / Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Spandau: 12:27pm On Aug 02
VinnyBaba:

Northerners are the Real Owners of Nigeria Sha. smiley

They Fear absolutely NOTHING. cool

I Hear Angry Katsina Protesters have Marched to Buhari's Residence in Daura. smiley

When you finish winding yourself, call us.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by ajepako(f): 12:28pm On Aug 02
onatisi:

This protest is political for them . Their political godfathers want to use it to settle score among themselves and also show their grievances against Tinubu.
Look at Kano for example ,kwankwasiya and ganduje ,see how the youth are been used . Look at Borno too and also Kaduna

Hey dude!

Nice to see you again.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Hassanmaye(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02
Shascky33:
These are the pictures currently making waves amongst Northerners in the social media space.
Is hunger sir, hunger can make wish death after all what are you waiting for? These poli thieves should know what's going in this country, They are sitting on cage of gun powder?? Palliatives You hoard and refused to share to people while you buy private jet and increase national assembly budget? Are they mad? By the time Cage of gunpowder.....
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by ponishah: 12:34pm On Aug 02
TUANKU:
Balls of steel grin

I swear
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by LaSenior: 12:40pm On Aug 02
In the North the military is powerless come to the Eastern part of Nigeria that's where the flex muscles
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by ajepako(f): 12:45pm On Aug 02
Abee79:
The guy in the orange shirt get mind sha! 😲

Person wey fit don tell his family that they should not bother if he doesnt come back! grin grin

Those people are damn fearless , not of gun, knife or bomb

Yesterday on Twitter, I saw 2 abokis in Kano dragged 30litres of groundnut oil from moving Army Van, yes, Army van with about 10 military men in it and the military dudes did not even flinch or do anything, they simply drove away without stopping

Omoh! This protest makes me see a different Nigerian law enforcement especially army!

2 Likes

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Mrice22: 12:57pm On Aug 02
If na SE na shoot at sight.. last last na IPOB they go tag am.. For North them no born them well to shoot.. na only Bokoharam and herdsmen get the moral to pull the trigger anyhow
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Harrynight(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02
grin

That's how they boy would blow if that were to happen in Lagos or any part of the south/East
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02
TUANKU:
Balls of steel grin

That's why Yorubas dey dread dem ..... Even as dem dey champion this protest , Yorubas dey avoid mentioning them but blame the south East for not protesting

1 Like

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:

You are still trying to gaslight them after they have discovered your treachery.

Only fools would actually believe that the South East would have joined the protest .

They have no locus standi.they didn't put Tinubu in power . He never won any of the states there so why would It take them to protest .

He didn't tell them what he would do if elected but told the North so they manipulated him into power by ensuring that the systems didn't work on election day

It is therefore only the north that knows when and how Tinubu derailed from the master plan

Abnitio the Igbos have been making videos of them enjoying and asking that tinubu continue that they like his government

Why would they now abandon that position to come and protest

The only problem is that Yorubas are cowards .

They leave the north that is protesting against their son to face those who refuse to have anything to do with the protest

That is cowardly
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by onatisi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02
ajepako:

Hey dude!

Nice to see you again.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes ooo my comrades, politics time again. How have you been ?
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by searchlight: 1:10pm On Aug 02
Omoyorubatooto:

You are your people will continue to lament in pain and yet Obi will never be president of this country
Exactly the same way the zoo will never be good amd you will never produce a millionaire in your entire family till you all die.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02
ajepako:

Person wey fit don tell his family that they should not bother if he doesnt come back! grin grin

Those people are damn fearless , not of gun, knife or bomb

Yesterday on Twitter, I saw 2 abokis in Kano dragged 30litres of groundnut oil from moving Army Van, yes, Army van with about 10 military men in it and the military dudes did not even flinch or do anything, they simply drove away without stopping

Omoh! This protest makes me see a different Nigerian law enforcement especially army!

One that is both funny and sad I watch was in front of a government house and suddenly the security people opened fire ,the guy doing the video suddenly started shouting o...officer wait wait wait and was running to somebody ....his camera caught the body of a guy that has been shot dead ....
Know what ....the officers actually stopped shooting
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by searchlight: 1:15pm On Aug 02
Wiifesnatcher:

I just want you to know Peter obi will never be an option

Your hate for Tinubu keep reducing Peter obi vote in west, you can't hate north and west expect obi to win
Peter Obi won't rule but Nigeria will never get it right.

The federal government granted a waiver on importation of food item three days to the protest, something they should have done since but they fear that it will favour igbos more. They did it at the nick of time because things were getting out of hand. The bane of the country is trying hard to keep igbos down. When igbos are down the country will suffer more.

Check the administration that were pro Nigeria and included everyone, they did well. Check obj and Jonathan regime compare is it calamitous regime of buhari and Tinubu who are fighting to deal with igbos. We will survive more no matter who becomes president.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by onatisi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02
Lovenorth:

Hunger has used everybody in the North grin
lolz , boss northerners won't hit the streets unless their elders tell them too. They are not that independent minded like southerners but hunger too don wire them sha. Make dem go meet Buhari nau
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by onatisi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02
Gopitoto:
Everything na politic to una.....Like say you no de feel the heat.
hunger wire someone , he forget script , I don laugh tire .

1 Like

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by searchlight: 1:18pm On Aug 02
onatisi:

Honestly I believe majority of politicians will be using this protest to test the ground for 2027. You can see that the south is relatively quiet , but the heat of this protest seems to be highest in the north and surprisingly, the north were the ones that voted en masse for APC and tinubu
Unfortunately for southern politicians, the south is not United and will never be. I fear that the North will take over power come 2027. I don't care who becomes Nigerian president again because one thing is sure, Nigeria will never get it right.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Uptheante(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02
Nazgul:
Sadly the topless guy in the first picture has been arrested.
He's not the one
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by ajepako(f): 1:29pm On Aug 02
onatisi:
yes ooo my comrades, politics time again. How have you been ?

Big hug..
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Flo36: 1:42pm On Aug 02
We never stopped anyone from protesting..
However,we realized that protesting in Nigeria is like doing tubla tuvla(pouring water on stone).
The Igbo man have forgotten Nigeria for long except the greedy and lazy ones whom because of what they stand to gain.

Nigeria never favor us
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by occfx: 1:54pm On Aug 02
Shascky33:
These are the pictures currently making waves amongst Northerners in the social media space.

If you are igbo, do not try this at home or school or anywhere. I repeat don't try this. They will wire you 9mm bullet and nothing will happen. I repeat don't try this
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by flexyrule(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:

This is the most iconic.
The guy don start Iron Condemn business this morning..
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Barteze: 2:03pm On Aug 02
Abee79:
They are first class citizens no southern can do this and ho free.

1 Like

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Bobage16(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02
Me i have been thinking the changes wey go de before and after 10th. Will the protests really stop on 10th. What will government do next even after the kind rescue rice at cheap price has been allegedly disbursed.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Konquest: 2:14pm On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:

This is the most iconic.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Konquest: 2:14pm On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:

You are still trying to gaslight them after they have discovered your treachery.
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02
searchlight:
Peter Obi won't rule but Nigeria will never get it right.

The federal government granted a waiver on importation of food item three days to the protest, something they should have done since but they fear that it will favour igbos more. They did it at the nick of time because things were getting out of hand. The bane of the country is trying hard to keep igbos down. When igbos are down the country will suffer more.

Check the administration that were pro Nigeria and included everyone, they did well. Check obj and Jonathan regime compare is it calamitous regime of buhari and Tinubu who are fighting to deal with igbos. We will survive more no matter who becomes president.

Yes you will survive by drug trafficking

Mumu triibe
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by Nwaiyoo: 2:51pm On Aug 02
mariovito:
One thing is certain, northerners are built differently.
Yes they are. One Nigeria, is it not a scam?
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by BABANGBALI: 2:54pm On Aug 02
Abee79:
that's an aboki for you.

1 Like

Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by BeigJawnson(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02
Nazgul:
Sadly the topless guy in the first picture has been arrested.

The topless guy in the first picture is younger than the one annotated that you claimed arrested... You need tinubu glasses to see well?
Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by onatisi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02
searchlight:
Unfortunately for southern politicians, the south is not United and will never be. I fear that the North will take over power come 2027. I don't care who becomes Nigerian president again because one thing is sure, Nigeria will never get it right.

This is exactly what Olu false said in 1999 when he contested against obj . That with the current system of politics in Nigeria , we will never get the best credible leaders into government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.