Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,791 members, 7,912,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? (1467 Views)

What Is So Special About This Medical Treatment Abroad. UK / Adamu Adamu Flown To Germany Over Undisclosed Medical Condition - SR / Fellow Nigerians, Help Save The Life Of This Medical Student (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 2:28am On Aug 02
When a supposed human being talks from both sides of the mouth, I know it's a medical condition.
Please who can help with the name of this medical condition?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 2:29am On Aug 02
grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 2:30am On Aug 02
angry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 2:32am On Aug 02
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by MeNmyfamily: 2:33am On Aug 02
SisterAnn:
When a supposed human being talks from both sides of the mouth, I know it's a medical condition.
It's called radarada grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 2:34am On Aug 02
If Dem pay this guy July stipend, Mai know wetin cause am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 2:35am On Aug 02
30k so peh otilo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by TUANKU(m): 2:37am On Aug 02
Just another NL resident ethnic bigot suffering and smiling...Fela knew his people well.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 2:39am On Aug 02
The double edged sword is trending.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 2:41am On Aug 02
TUANKU:
Just another NL resident ethnic bigot suffering and smiling...Fela knew his people well.
How one person is capable of being a pendulum without effort is the 8th wonder of the world 😅

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 2:43am On Aug 02
MeNmyfamily:

Omor grin
Was he looking for likes or what?

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 3:10am On Aug 02
Hunger bad! Hunger no be anybody mate o.
See as hunger carry 70yrs old man destroy im medulla oblongata.

Chai! Tinubu you do this one!

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by tommy589(m): 3:24am On Aug 02
Ok
Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 3:45am On Aug 02
tommy589:
Ok
Hunger no be anybody mate o.
See as hunger reset the guy brain.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 3:46am On Aug 02
What a double edged sword grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by madridguy(m): 5:03am On Aug 02
I never believe someone will be having sleepless night over my comments grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by Iamanoited: 5:51am On Aug 02
"BIAFRA".
Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 7:04am On Aug 02
madridguy:
I never believe someone will be having sleepless night over my comments grin grin grin
It wasn't an easy job creating a dossier for you but it was a task that needed to be done for the sake of posterity. Nobody should attack you again for being a batshit because you are a practical example of what hunger can do to the human mind.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 7:05am On Aug 02
Iamanoited:
"BIAFRA".
Go back to bed.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:29am On Aug 02
SisterAnn:
It's called type 2 Ebi npiawa azu syndrome. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:30am On Aug 02
MeNmyfamily:

And rederede grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:32am On Aug 02
SisterAnn:
If Dem pay this guy July stipend, Mai know wetin cause am.
His fellow agbadorians are very vindictive, they have surely taken judicial notice of his anti tinubu stance and would surely deal with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:34am On Aug 02
SisterAnn:
Omor grin
Was he looking for likes or what?
Hunger reformatted his head grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:39am On Aug 02
madridguy:
Sleepness indeed. At a point we thought your account was hacked.
We warned you all that tinubu had nothing to offer but because of your acute ethnic bigotry, you called us names. See the severity of your wailing.

We are going to open a GoFundMe account for Madridguy. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:40am On Aug 02
SisterAnn:
It wasn't an easy job creating a dossier for you but it was a task that needed to be done for the sake of posterity. Nobody should attack you again for being a batshit because you are a practical example of what hunger can do to the human mind.
You did a good job sister Ann. Thank you articulating the trials of brother jero. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by zombieHUNTER: 7:42am On Aug 02
I know that those things

they're many on This forum

Actually very jobless because they're online 247

I think the monikers are used by more than one cretin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by zombieHUNTER: 7:44am On Aug 02
madridguy:

Everyone knows you are unstable
She's just proving it to you with receipts

There's no defense for this
Just shine your dirty teeth and crawl away

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 11:35am On Aug 02
BeardedMeat:
You did a good job sister Ann. Thank you articulating the trials of brother jero. grin
Thank you Boss. I needed to do that for posterity sake. Madridguy is a supporter of evil with very poor judgement when it comes to political choice. He grovelled and sang buharis praise for solid 8yrs without anything to show for it. Then he took on tinubu's balls and started fiddling with it till hunger hit him suddenly back to reality. Posterity would judge them harshly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 11:38am On Aug 02
zombieHUNTER:
I know that those things

they're many on This forum

Actually very jobless because they're online 247

I think the monikers are used by more than one cretin
Monikers used by more than one person kwa? Madridguy you alone can answer this one o. Is your wife, pikin, papa, mama, in-law, brother and sister using your Moniker?

This one off me bad grin😂😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 11:40am On Aug 02
zombieHUNTER:

Everyone knows you are unstable
She's just proving it to you with receipts

There's no defense for this
Just shine your dirty teeth and crawl away
Aswearugad, with receipt o.
Imagine the hungry wailer!

Election have consequences!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by SisterAnn(f): 11:42am On Aug 02
BeardedMeat:
Sleepness indeed. At a point we thought your account was hacked.
We warned you all that tinubu had nothing to offer but because of your acute ethnic bigotry, you called us names. See the severity of your wailing.

We are going to open a GoFundMe account for Madridguy. grin
GoFundMe account?

Sounds good.

Count me in.

His fellow batshits too should buy this idea.

Madridguy what sayeth thou?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Medical Condition? by Seefinish: 11:43am On Aug 02
T

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Powerful And Ridiculous Was Adedibu? / Lets Have An Honest Debate About Federal Character / Obj And Ibb Are Playing Games With Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.