Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,631 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) (52137 Views)

O’tega Ogra Vs Bayo Onanuga: On President Tinubu’s Video On Social Media / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by henrymeks(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03
Zico5:
They can continue to dance to whatever music they like. It doesn't change anything. The war on ground is not towards anyone, it's against hunger in the land. If they are doing all these just because Igbo man is not voted for, it will still not change anything cos no sane person will vote Peter Obi to be the president of this country. We will continue with our trial until we get a good man that can pilot the affairs of this country. Tell me one good antecedent about igbo that will make then change the fortune of this country? There is none to be sincere. Let them hold unto their Biafra and we will hold unto what we believe. Comes 2027, nothing is changing. The power will rather go back to the north. That's the pure truth.

Those Insane people are at their homes Chilling, while Sane people are On the streets with placards displaying their madness😂😂

1 Like

Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by belzabull(f): 6:47am On Aug 04
DJInfluence:
You can ask the question and wait for my response before accusing me if being ignorant.
That being said, the country doesn't belong to the so called yorubas but to all of us. So they shouldn't let the miscreants push them around. No man that believes in a good cause should allow others push him around irrespective of ethnicity or religion. Just my opinion. You don't have to accept it but we can learn to respect each others point of view.
Ok , sorry for the insult.
the yarobas do not believe in good cause or good governance, otherwise they wouldn't be shouting "no protest in south west", "go to your region and protest" bla bla...

They are only interested in their brother tinimbu being president even though he has proven to be far worse than buhari who we all thought was bad. Yarobas are only interested in awakokan - "it is our turn".

Very bitter and hateful creatures, they are busy hash tagging "IgbomustGo" on X. I have never seen a tribe as stupid as yarobas, the most bigoted and tribalistic set of animals on earth
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by chiagozien(m): 10:39am On Aug 05
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buratai's Son Weds Today In Yobe (photos) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) / Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.