Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,873 members, 7,922,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:18 PM

Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) (51704 Views)

O’tega Ogra Vs Bayo Onanuga: On President Tinubu’s Video On Social Media / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Hamilton1(m): 10:48am On Aug 02
BigDawsNet:

If we run the protest alone without the Eastern... the government won't really take us serious... when they say nationwide... it's consist of the Eastern region
grin grin We got your back during 2027 election,, that only when we will protest again,,, if you like don't join the protest in 2027 and do otherwise because of tribalism and ethnicity,, then you will continue protesting till 2031
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:50am On Aug 02
Abdul05:
Awon omo rada rada.. grin

Tell them to use the same energy or embrace the same ideology to protest against the rampant killing by unknown gun men.( l mean ipob terrorists )..so that investors can come to southeast .

grin grin A deserted region ..
Cry harder
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Abdul05: 10:51am On Aug 02
YoungBlackRico:
Ah, they'll come after you o grin...dem no dey like hear truth ó 😹😂

Abi bro . thanks anyway grin grin
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by BigDawsNet: 10:53am On Aug 02
RisenObinna:

Once beaten twice shy.

Let the tribalism prevail... I love it that way.

Issue with tribalism and religion is major challenge in Nigeria... so as soon as we come together and fight for our right... they will keep kicking our ass
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by ScarredTaurus(m): 10:54am On Aug 02
as if everyone aren't feeling the effect of this horrible government's policies regardless of their ethnicity lol
when they are done drinking and dancing, they will return to their 80k rice and 1k/litre fuel.
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by BigDawsNet: 10:55am On Aug 02
Hamilton1:

grin grin We got your back during 2027 election,, that only when we will protest again,,, if you like don't join the protest in 2027 and do otherwise because of tribalism and ethnicity,, then you will continue protesting till 2031

Do you guys have diff economy in the east?

How can you ignore protest because you want to deal with the hausa and yoruba... comeon mehe
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by BigDawsNet: 10:56am On Aug 02
DLioness:
you caused the problem in the first place by voting in fools, so solve the problem yourself and stop forcing us to join you in protest.

Wot about millions of yoruba that voted Obi?

Is it our fault too
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Tochj(m): 10:57am On Aug 02
Abdul05:

Tell them to use the same energy or embrace the same ideology to protest against the rampant killing by unknown gun men.( l mean ipob terrorists )..so that investors can come to southeast .

Cry for yourself

1 Like

Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Tochj(m): 10:59am On Aug 02
madridguy:
Na who get freedom dey protest. Make they assemble make Simon Ekpa boys come flog dem koboko cheesy

I no blame them, every Monday morning punishment is enough.
Monday is like a rest day
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Orch1981: 11:00am On Aug 02
MaziObinnaokija:
.BITTER PEOPLE
Ok we don hear
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by TopeSanwolu: 11:03am On Aug 02
CSTRR:

It was igbos that ignited it?

It was not tinubu's incompetence?

Werey.

Anybody that like this ur comment of a Yoruba person and a fool like you continue hating the igbos for anything that happen in ur life ok if they Bleep ur wife accuse igbos Ewu Gambia if I was u I would look the other way cuz who God has blessed no man can curse ok ask ur native doctor if it’s a lie
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by zumbigbo(m): 11:04am On Aug 02
Ronu go touch panadol on seeing this...LOL
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by RisenObinna: 11:04am On Aug 02
BigDawsNet:

It's non of ur business? Wot if $1 becoms 5000naira

Are u going to ignore it too ?
If he likes , he should continue with his useless policies and turn it to 1 : 10000

I don't care.

I didn't vote for him.

Why should I care?
Let those that voted him care.

1 Like

Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Orch1981: 11:07am On Aug 02
ribbit:
It's all over twitter.
Go and see those championing the calls for protests.

Plenty plenty big ediots Ibo acounts promoting protest everywhere else except south east.

They managed to convince some stupid northernerns and some brainless Yorubas to go and protest while they dance gwo gwo with nice isi ewu in theirs grin

No common sense mumu dey smell all over your body
So when they ask you people to vote for a better candidate you all did not listen but they now ask you to protest and you now start protest
Why you no get sense abi na you be the zombie wey fela dey talk about?

2 Likes

Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by OfoIgbo: 11:07am On Aug 02
ribbit:
the funny thing is that,

Igbo people are fond of calling everyone betrayer.

But this time, they don't see themselves as betrayer but being wise.

If another tribe does this, then igbos start crying about it for centuries.

Just a few days ago, Onanuga was trying to hang the planned protest on Obi, IPOB and Igbo, and I don't remember reading anything from you, countering the wicked propaganda from Onanuga.

Igbos came to help during the ENDSARS protest, but when the dust settled, it was the Igbos that the Nigerian army came to massacre. You and your people did nothing to help the Rivers state Igbos that time.

Today, you want Igbos to join a protest, which Tinubu and his gang have tried to link to the Igbos. You think Igbos are fools?

It is better Igbos don't join otherwise Tinubu's propaganda machine will start claiming it was Igbos, and the rest of you will even back this propaganda. Today, Tinubu is stranded. Their usual Igbo fallguys are nowhere to be found. He will have to deal with the demands of the protesters, rather than looking for the easy way out, which is to blame everything on the Igbos.

Igbos not joining the protest, is a major plus for the protest. The demands of the protest will not be blurred by any Igbo-hate propaganda, and Igbos will not be seen as the planners, thereby denying the military the right to come and start shooting at Igbo youths.

7 Likes

Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by chccho(m): 11:41am On Aug 02
madridguy:
Na who get freedom dey protest. Make they assemble make Simon Ekpa boys come flog dem koboko cheesy

I no blame them, every Monday morning punishment is enough.
grin grin
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by onyiloyi(m): 11:47am On Aug 02
I just love the Igbos, they r a wise and industrious race

3 Likes

Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Hamilton1(m): 11:49am On Aug 02
BigDawsNet:

How can you ignore protest because you want to deal with the hausa and yoruba... comeon mehe
While some of you ignored protest in February 2023, just to deal with Igbos and some South South people
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Nigerianization(m): 11:57am On Aug 02
Abdul05:

Aside Lagos, mention one South West State that is doing better than any south east State. We are our own investors. Oni iranu.

1 Like

Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Eagleways: 12:00pm On Aug 02
Zico5:

Many of u in that region are out of reality. Hausa/Fulani man will rather vote the mad man on the street than casting his vote for Igbo man. 2027 is not far. You will see the reality again
as long as they remain the mad hungrymen protesting thereafter, we are okay

1 Like

Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by unclejb2(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02
Zico5:
They can continue to dance to whatever music they like. It doesn't change anything. The war on ground is not towards anyone, it's against hunger in the land. If they are doing all these just because Igbo man is not voted for, it will still not change anything cos no sane person will vote Peter Obi to be the president of this country. We will continue with our trial until we get a good man that can pilot the affairs of this country. Tell me one good antecedent about igbo that will make then change the fortune of this country? There is none to be sincere. Let them hold unto their Biafra and we will hold unto what we believe. Comes 2027, nothing is changing. The power will rather go back to the north. That's the pure truth.
the epistle of pain.. tears of sorrow and agony.

2 Likes

Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by opeldavid: 12:09pm On Aug 02
The season of Gwo gwo gwo gwo ngwo grin grin grin. Every Nigerian should go & learn the meaning of that song and adopt it in the next coming election.

We must hv sense by force
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by diogo23: 12:11pm On Aug 02
Abdul05:

Children of hate, this one pain you die

1 Like

Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Zico5(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02
unclejb2:
the epistle of pain.. tears of sorrow and agony.
You guys should just continue to mention me. It doesn't change the fact that igbo are the most useless set of individuals in this country. Nobody will vote u guys to rule this country. You are fraudsters and thieves
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Pmap1: 12:23pm On Aug 02
brain54:
I wonder wetin ngwo gbo gbo gbo mean...

🤔

I like know!
is a story of tortoise and elephant where tortoise trick elephant to king palace to became king.the Yoruba version is ao merin joba week in ewele in ewele.
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by DeOTR: 12:24pm On Aug 02
Rahkman:
oga igbos na major importers of food items in nigeria no dey whine urself Abuja wey I dey apart from next mall wey burn igbos own 80percent of all provision supermarket here no be whine
I guess it's Igbos that are also major traders of beans, yam, pepper, tomatoes and other local veggies. How many Nigerians do you think enter malls to buy foodstuffs?
Do you think the food problem we're having right now is as a result of shortages of inported food items?
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Orch1981: 12:28pm On Aug 02
BigDawsNet:

I'm talking about ibis protesting in Eastern region
But I think say una say southeast na deserted region nobody dey there so who go now protest for the southeast
Mumu people
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Orch1981: 12:34pm On Aug 02
BigDawsNet:

How can you ignore to vote for the right candidate just because Yoruba and Hausa want to deal with the Igbos ?
Re: Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) by Orch1981: 12:40pm On Aug 02
Zico5:

You guys should just continue to mention me. It doesn't change the fact that igbo are the most useless set of individuals in this country. Nobody will vote u guys to rule this country. You are fraudsters and thieves
And you will continue to suffer the concequences of your action who's keep protesting forever

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / Fayose Destroys Walkway In Lagos - Man Blasts Ekiti Governor (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.