Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,821 members, 7,945,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why Are You Not Protesting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Not Protesting? (119 Views)

North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy / Why Are Northerners Not Protesting? / Anambra: Officers were not protesting but chanting victory songs - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Not Protesting? by eepeepook: 10:49am On Aug 02
My reason is, I live in a household where every member contributes financially to daily operations. If prices of commodities rise tenfold, we will survive. I’m also resting from three days of work earlier in the week.

What is your excuse?
Re: Why Are You Not Protesting? by SHIVA001: 11:02am On Aug 02
I use the opportunity rest too oo, my brother.
Re: Why Are You Not Protesting? by EyeCumInPiss: 11:06am On Aug 02
Re: Why Are You Not Protesting? by jyz200(m): 11:07am On Aug 02
Using the time to work on myself
So me nd my household won't complain of hunger

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Protesting? by GeneralPula: 11:08am On Aug 02
It’s like fetching water into basket..

If you want to end a bad governance, it will need to start from your local government to your state. Nigeria has 36 states with 36 governors. If every Nigeria can face their state governor's and they could ensure each state governor's start doing 70% of what they're suppose to do, naija go change before 1 year! A massive positive change!

Tinubu has increased all state's allocation. What is your state governor doing with the monthly allocation? Why are you not asking him?

To grow whatever in life, you need to start from the root! 95% of state governor's are yet to do anything specific, it's more than a year now and they do receive monthly allocations - doing what exactly? They barely even pay salaries!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Protesting? by Oceanfl0w: 11:11am On Aug 02

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Protesting? by Sammiepro95: 11:29am On Aug 02
Too late... No time

-PRO TIPS

(1) (Reply)

25 Grand Years Of HA19 Herbal Remedy; INAPOW Celebrates A Silver Jubilee / It's Clear From Tinubus Speech That Nigeria Has No Leadership / Security Operatives Raid NLC Headquarters, Cart Away Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.