Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki (3208 Views)

Those Blaming Igbos Not To Attract Dangote, Suffering From Low Memory / Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention / Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by SATANICALLY: 12:45pm On Aug 02
How is that your problem? This is pure expression of hatred for Southeasterns. Tell your Northern politicians to fix the mess they created in the North. SEners are not the reason Northerners cannot go to farm nor are they the reason there is large number of unschooled children.

8 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02
Sarki is now a wailing wailer grin grin

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Thewrath(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02
SE Has refused to unite them in hate,so they are confused at the moment,we are waiting for them!!
madridguy:
Let it be on record that The South Easterners never joined Nigerians to yearn for Good governance!

I Hope tomorrow if we turn down whoever coming from South East at national level for presidency won’t be termed as B!gotry….

You are no where to be found at national struggle and deserve no chance to lead a nation that is multi diverse like Nigeria!

Hope you listen to your Simon Ekpa not to contest also
It will also be on record that the SW turned a nationwide protest into a regional and tribal thing..
Also on record that the SW did not participate because their son is there,liberalism my foot..
Also on record that the SW and north failed to label SE as the sponsors of the protest..
@bolded,no one listens to simon ekpa in the SE,he is not known,the sit at home protest is in solidarity for kanu’s release and not based on anyone’s order!!

Below is an evidence that you endorse the #igbomust go tweet by lagospedia..it is now on record too

E dey pain am say SE has refused to unite you guys in hate,hate on yourselves na!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by madridguy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02
Let it be on record that The South Easterners never joined Nigerians to yearn for Good governance!

I Hope tomorrow if we turn down whoever coming from South East at national level for presidency won’t be termed as B!gotry….

You are no where to be found at national struggle and deserve no chance to lead a nation that is multi diverse like Nigeria!

Hope you listen to your Simon Ekpa not to contest also.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by derecho(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02
The power of cash alert
Anyways I don't know the idiot.
Nairaland sabi promote animals sha

7 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Bendeco2020: 12:50pm On Aug 02
I only blame those giving that mumu attention

7 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by GreenxGreen: 12:50pm On Aug 02
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by nedu666: 12:51pm On Aug 02
But sarki also supported buhari for 8 Years. Why did he not protest against Buhari bad govt

16 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by naijapikin2(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02
Exactly
The igbos are not fighting bad governance

They are seeking SELF GOVERNANCE

I'm not from the east but they are gaining a lot of sympathy as a result of the excessive and endemic corruption in government

20 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Mbanda(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

Are you not dumb?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Kam2021: 12:57pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

Make una stand one place nah!You brought oro in legos to checkmate the protest, and the Easterns obeyed the culture and traditions of their host.Why are you angry now that they maintained peace in your place?Confusion is that you?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Sleyk: 12:58pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

How many times will the Igbos say it....they don't need Nigeria nor associate with Nigeria.... BIAFRA is the goal.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by keymatt(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02
Hunger doesn't know tribe or religion grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by madridguy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02
Where is Anambra, Enugu or Ebonyi protest photos?

Kam2021:

Make una stand one place nah!You brought oro in legos to checkmate the protest, and the Easterns obeyed the culture and traditions of their host.Why are you angry now that they maintained peace in your place?Confusion is that you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by sweetonugbu: 1:01pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

mumu pro max

17 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Kam2021: 1:03pm On Aug 02
madridguy:
Where is Anambra, Enugu or Ebonyi protest photos?

Haba!They are supporting the president that's why they are not protesting or have protest pictures 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

22 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by MasterJayJay: 1:05pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

Record by babablu.
The only obvious record is election. Southeast rejected your Tinubu at the polls. But you guys voted the disaster called Tinubu.

You are now blaming Igbo people for making you to vote Tinubu.

Clowns that vote for drug lord having audacity to open mouth WAAAA.

18 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by madridguy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02
I've noted your excuse.

Kam2021:

Haba!They are supporting the president that's why they are not protesting or have protest pictures 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by CorrectionFLuid: 1:05pm On Aug 02
This people really hoped and depended on Igbos joining in the protest for their plans to work. All their plans depended on it. Alas they were shamed. And they no longer know how to handle the protest.

Beremx you see that thing wey make me and you fight that time?
When people you think you are with aren't with you.

3 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by madridguy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02
SE wanted to give us Agulu fake messiah. Bless Jah we dodged him...

MasterJayJay:

Record by babablu.
The only obvious record is election. Southeast rejected your Tinubu at the polls. But you guys voted the disaster called Tinubu.

You are now blaming Igbo people for making you to vote Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Afonjatijati(f): 1:07pm On Aug 02
Kam2021:

They still don't get it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Afonjatijati(f): 1:08pm On Aug 02
madridguy:
I've noted your excuse.

Why are you protesting against your President?
Did he fail like Igbos told you he would?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by BHG1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02
Police Report: IED Explosion in Maiduguri Claims One Life, Injures 11 https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2024/08/police-report-ied-explosion-in.html
Afonjatijati:

They still don't get it.
Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by nedu666: 1:10pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

You dodged agulu messiah and landed face flat on irabiji destroyer

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by MasterJayJay: 1:10pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

You dogded Obi, only to end up being hit with ebin pawa nuclear weapon of TINUBULATION.

Tinubu is your messiah, a messiah that is a drug lord.

Cry us babablu ebin pawa.

18 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Zulu11zulu: 1:10pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

if I call you he goat now you will start to call the mod,

How many time did you ever vote for igbo man and you know it you will never vote for igbo man in your life.

10 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Oceanfl0w: 1:11pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

Congratulations then...

6 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by AlexBells(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

Come out from the mess you are currently in first

8 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by nedu666: 1:12pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

See who is talking about good governance. You voted an incompetent buhari twice, supported him for 8 years while he was wrecking the economy. Today you open your smelly mouth to mention good governance

13 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Ojiofor: 1:12pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

We are being patriotic by not joining disgruntled opposition elements that lost election against the great Jagaban to protest against his good government.SE should be applauded not castigated.

13 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Kendo93: 1:17pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

continue crying 😭 tongue

5 Likes

Re: Day 2: Stop Blaming Igbos To Divert Attention - Arewa Protester Blasts Sarki by Mbanda(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02
madridguy:

Chameleon, you are neither here nor there. Are you for tinubu or against tinibu this is the question helinues, yarimo and pandoraObi suppose to ask you. No wonder yarimo called you IPOB yesterday.

1) SE protested against SARS in 2020 the north didn't protest and you lots never antagonized the north the way you are doing to SE.

2) After the protest in 2020 you lots accused Igbos of destroying Lagos and Nigeria at large where by making them the scapegoats of the EndSars protest. And you are angry because the Igbos has refused to give you the space to make them scapegoats this time.

Lastly, turning down whoever that coming from SE at national level for presidency is not a new thing in Nigeria. I mean that was exactly what happened in Obi's case last year. Why are you making it look as if Igbos None involvement in this protest will make that begin to happen?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Faces Potential Damage From His Pastor's Comments / Unbelievable!, Yar'adua Once A Mental Patient, By Sahara Reporters. / When An APC Chieftain Ask You To Bring Your CV (PHOTO)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.