Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,745 members, 7,969,182 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Becoming A Dispatcher - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Becoming A Dispatcher (120 Views)

Independent Dispatcher Rider With Bike Needed Urgently / Must Read! Before You Fire Your Dispatcher... / A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Becoming A Dispatcher by dadamonie150: 6:31pm On Aug 02
please everyone, I was just giving a bike about a week ago and the bike was being used before has a dispatch,now the bike was bought from the previous owner and given to me to start something with it. so I don't know how to go about anything because I don't have any idea about doing the business... the bike didn't have a plate number not to talk of any document am even afraid to drive it out because of any government officials before I know the necessary document to have at hand please help me with the necessary step thanks
Re: I Becoming A Dispatcher by Zwooks: 6:33pm On Aug 02
First ask for the documents. Tell the owner that law enforcement will arrest you without the documents. Once the documents are in your hands if the plate number isn't expired, get one. After that you can begin to explore opportunities

1 Like

Re: I Becoming A Dispatcher by nifemi25(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02
Firstly you have to get the documents of the bike then apply for a plate number so as to avoid problems with police.... Get your local government papers complete to avoid embarrassment from the local government touts... After that you can register with chowdeck or jumia for a prompt delivery

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atms Not Dispensing, But POS Pays / Marketers Eye Direct Deal With Dangote As NNPC Buys N766/litre / What Exactly Is Cardoso Doing At The CBN –toni Kan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.