Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,659 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi (49443 Views)

Ay Comedian Is Fully Obidient. Says bad leader are elected by good people. / This Is The Type Of People Peter Obi Builds...photos / Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 6:44am On Aug 03
madridguy:
Unstable as how? Are you still crying your fake messiah has suddenly accepted Tinubu as his president, the person the people voted for?

What you writ up there doesn't change the fact that you're a zombiee
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by DrChukki: 6:44am On Aug 03
Op

This is not time to play politics, the nation is in chaos and your interest is that Peter Obi said Tinubu was elected by the people... Cheap score to APC abi?
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Ironbull: 6:46am On Aug 03
PortHarcourtcit:
don't mind the GBAJUE lying machine, Barr, Kenneth Okonkwo has already told Obi not to bother running for president in 2027 election...

Don't mind the idiot.

If he mistakenly contest in 2027 simply because of this politically motivated protest he co-founded we wil relegate him to 6th position the humiliation will be in Guiness book of record.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 6:47am On Aug 03
madridguy:
If you like cry from today till tomorrow no one cares about your tears. Your state is far behind in any scheme of things in Nigeria. Mind you, stop hiding under the Niger-Delta umbrella because you never belongs there.

Hate Yoruba from now till thy kingdom comes that won't change the fact they owns the crown your Oba is wearing. Who senior senior, if you like hit your head for wall.

There are lines you don't cross , to bring oba into this just epitomizes why we despise you lot.

See nothing on this earth ,till kingdom comes will make the nigerdelta ever side with you yorubas.

Get it into your skulls that no tribe likes you guys. The North have rejected you entirely , we have revenged for what you did to our brother GEJ , and the same iboz you always insulted and abused will never stand with you.
.just know that Tinubu will be a one term president like he did my brother GEJ

May misfortune follow you and yours if you ever disrespect Oba again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Greattha: 6:47am On Aug 03
It's either they are sick upstairs or they're slow.

They just don't know when to stop.

Opposition talk they will wail...

Opposition no talk they will still wail

Opposition praise them, na still wailing.

Just take it that they're working for their stipends.

Awon asinwin ashiere.

KingOfTheDamned:

Uncle what did Peter obi say again that has you hyperventilating like someone infected with rabies ?

You wake up in your hut everyday with absolutely nothing meaningful to do but to come online and troll?

At your age ? You spent all week telling us how it is the iboz that are pushing for the protest. When it was obvious to the whole world it was the North vs yourba thing.
You now went on to say iboz refused to protest after pushing and gaslighting the North to protest.

When have the iboz and North ever been friends or agreed on anything ?
When infact you all have always said it's Fulani and yoruba are one .

Now that the Fulani rejected Tinubu you have all started saying iboz gaslight them Into a protest when since day one iboz told the rest of us how they are not interested in anything protest .

Since Peter obi lost the election and tribunal, iboz went on saying that Tinubu should rule till 2032 that they don't care anymore.

Only for you all to still turn around and spin them into this again .
Now Peter obi is saying nothing but the truth here you are again trolling.

Are you sure all is alright with you Yoruba guys on this forum ?

What is wrong with you all?
Each day you wake up , it's like the first thing you think is how can I disturb everyone with something about the iboz?

Oga the rest of us must not share your hate for them. I am Bini and I hate everything about the Yoruba but you don't see me trolling all day about it s
do you?
I can boldly tell you in the nigerdelta most of us do not like the Yoruba at all, Not for one bit. But you don't see our influencers disturbing everywhere with that do you ?

This just makes you Yorubas look weak and inferiority complex like to the rest of us.

Everything Ibo this or Ibo that .

Make we hear abeg undecided

Even the Hausa they fought in war don't disturb like this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Adaisback(f): 6:47am On Aug 03
madridguy:
The disciples of the chief lying machine will cry tire today cheesy
So the Agulu master has finally wake from his sleep.
you truly need to stop the hate. Hatred has a way of eating deep inside a person. Soon it will start affecting you emotionally and physically and before you can say jack it has started affecting your kids and other little kids around you. Stop the hate now
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Bliztzer: 6:47am On Aug 03
madridguy:

The biggest liar of all time is tinubu. And I can proof it, are you ready ?
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by PDPdestroyer(m): 6:48am On Aug 03
Eiyah…no more stolen mandate? grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by madridguy(m): 6:49am On Aug 03
Yes I am ready.

Bliztzer:

The biggest liar of all time is tinubu. And I can proof it, are you ready ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Solseal007: 6:50am On Aug 03
KingOfTheDamned:

Uncle what did Peter obi say again that has you hyperventilating like someone infected with rabies ?

You wake up in your hut everyday with absolutely nothing meaningful to do but to come online and troll?

At your age ? You spent all week telling us how it is the iboz that are pushing for the protest. When it was obvious to the whole world it was the North vs yourba thing.
You now went on to say iboz refused to protest after pushing and gaslighting the North to protest.

Now that the Fulani rejected Tinubu you have all started saying iboz gaslight them Into a protest when since day one iboz told the rest of us how they are not interested in anything protest .

Since Peter obi lost the election and tribunal, iboz went on saying that Tinubu should rule till 2032 that they don't care anymore.

Each day you wake up , it's like the first thing you think is how can I disturb everyone with something about the iboz?

Oga the rest of us must not share your hate for them. I am Bini and I hate everything about the Yoruba but you don't see me trolling all day about it s
do you?
I can boldly tell you in the nigerdelta most of us do not like the Yoruba at all, Not for one bit. But you don't see our influencers disturbing everywhere with that do you ?

This just makes you Yorubas look weak and inferiority complex like to the rest of us.

I am Yoruba and I live in the populous city! Trust me you should be careful dealing with them, even in my community I see their hypocrisy and deceit
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by madridguy(m): 6:50am On Aug 03
Madam there's hate about my comment.

Adaisback:
you truly need to stop the hate. Hatred has a way of eating deep inside a person. Soon it will start affecting you emotionally and physically and before you can say jack it has started affecting your kids and other little kids around you. Stop the hate now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by c3cc(m): 6:50am On Aug 03
It takes a great thinker and patient reader to understand what an intelligent man said. English is not something you read faster and begin to make an interpretation No! Be wise and speak wisely . A wise man can call you a fool using English words that are simple but above your understanding as an illeterate. Obi is wise
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by salem1996: 6:51am On Aug 03
Noerection:
IPOBidients would not like this on front page some of them already denying the video

Try to study rhetoric a bit, or learn about sarcasm and irony grin grin grin

If you really do that and understand it... Then you'll insult anyone who calls you " the wisest man" when everyone is sure you only spew rubbish all the times.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by yommen: 6:52am On Aug 03
KingOfTheDamned:

do you?

The guy you replied to predicted crying and you really cried. The guy never mentioned Igbo in his post but you assumed he is Yoruba and you chose to attack Yorubas in defence of Igbos. Do you know how many threads Igbos open on daily basis to attack Yorubas? Your hate towards hasn't reduced anything on Yorubas so you can cry for Africa. Who cares?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by madridguy(m): 6:53am On Aug 03
If like keeping cursing yourself. The crown Oba of Benin is wearing belongs to the Yoruba people and there's nothing one million of you can do. The fake Niger-Delta people like you can keep hating but the Yoruba people there " The Itsekiri people " will never.

KingOfTheDamned:

There are lines you don't cross , to bring oba into this just epitomizes why we despise you lot.

See nothing on this earth ,till kingdom comes will make the nigerdelta ever side with you yorubas.

Get it into your skulls that no tribe likes you guys. The North have rejected you entirely , we have revenged for what you did to our brother GEJ , and the same iboz you always insulted and abused will never stand with you.
.just know that Tinubu will be a one term president like he did my brother GEJ

May misfortune follow you and yours if you ever disrespect Oba again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by able20(m): 6:54am On Aug 03
The best intelligent response from Sir Peter Obi.
The Druggie Alhaji Tinubu holds the mandate, let him come and solve the problem.
Tinubu have deployed all propaganda machine to stop the protest, but he failed.
Nigeria is bigger than the clueless Tinubu and his chest beating online Agberos
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by madridguy(m): 6:55am On Aug 03
Monday should come.quick so Ekpa boys can give you some woto woto so your body can get better.

Mrfixitt:
What you writ up there doesn't change the fact that you're a zombiee

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Available9: 6:55am On Aug 03
madridguy:

You voted for tinubu...what is wrong if someone says ...you voted for tinubu ? After collecting 2000 on election day to sell your peace, you guys are protesting, soldiers need to start killing you guys
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by ambale(m): 6:56am On Aug 03
Na only mad men full tinubu supporters sincerely😂
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by salem1996: 6:58am On Aug 03
madridguy:

This one no pass comprehensive reading for school.
You see? Reason someone said "na statistics we go chop?" and yet, you still voted him.
grin grin grin

I'll not be surprised if a pig choses a gutter as its Jacuzzi... cool cool

How on earth will one not understand what Obi Just said. That's how you'll smile and look with awe if someone calls you "wise man" to mock you, knowing fully well that you just did a very foolish thing cheesy cheesy

Omo, we need plenty Schools for this nation oooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by madridguy(m): 7:01am On Aug 03
Collecting 2k is far better than spoilt epa and after voting for clueless leaders, you start jumping into container to other people region to be dragging their land with them.

Available9:

You voted for tinubu...what is wrong if someone says ...you voted for tinubu ? After collecting 2000 on election day to sell your peace, you guys are protesting, soldiers need to start killing you guys

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Mikelangelo: 7:01am On Aug 03
Obi was just being sarcastic that's all. If you know you know.
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by yusluvad(m): 7:02am On Aug 03
Britishpea:

Una go o always find a way to display your stupidity.

He said people voted for him and he holds their mandate.

Why didn’t he say INEC puts him there.
You're the stupid fellow here, with a wack brain.
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by SKYHIGHfx: 7:03am On Aug 03
KingOfTheDamned:

do you?

Were man they work na there him day eat
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by yusluvad(m): 7:03am On Aug 03
Mikelangelo:
Obi was just being sarcastic that's all. If you know you know.
Many of them commenting rubbish don't even have data to watch the video, they're just commenting based on the headline!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Joey4321: 7:04am On Aug 03
Throwback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89_BRgLTiA?si=NXh_IgNLnPpE0c8L

This was a big blow to Peter Obi's supporters who insist Tinubu didnt win the election.

A mandate thief appealing to the mandate holder.

Everyday you wake up just to bitch about one thing or the other
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by PlanetZero: 7:05am On Aug 03
KingOfTheDamned:

do you?

Stop putting all yoruba guys into one course. Stop it. Do you know millions of yorubas voted for Obi
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by mrkings84(m): 7:06am On Aug 03
Ironbull:
So now you suddenly belief Tinubu was elected by the people ba?

Very interesting statement...

Are you saying Tinubu stole Obis mandate?
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by eteebanky1: 7:09am On Aug 03
God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR
God bless South west
God bless Yoruba Land
God bless South South.

PBAT till 2031 is 100% assured.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Menclothing1: 7:12am On Aug 03
8m Tinubu sw Nc NW
7m Atiku NE
7m obi Se Ss
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Ewedegubbler: 7:12am On Aug 03
Owvie Edo, May your days on this Clime be long and fruitful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland / Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC / Picture Of Protesters Marching To Ojota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.