Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,661 members, 7,975,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:14 AM

Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi (49574 Views)

Ay Comedian Is Fully Obidient. Says bad leader are elected by good people. / This Is The Type Of People Peter Obi Builds...photos / Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Sweeetheart(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03
KingOfTheDamned:

Oga go and sit down!! You Yorubas have spent years telling us how Ibo hate Hausa now suddenly you are saying they have influence over the North?
Do you think we all reason with our anus !

The same Yorubas told us here on this forum how Hausa will never vote an Ibo man that Peter obi won't get one vote in the North.

The same Yorubas showed us and danced how Peter obi didn't get one vote in the north now you are suddenly telling us Ibo influence the North ?
Go and find food to eat and get a job

Did he get vote in North? How is stating obvious hate?

Everyone know you Igbo lack political tactics, the only one you were able to pull last election you abused and ruined it

Igbo should face their okirika business and leave politics

Before you say one thing you dummmy will be chanting job and eating thinking I belong to the class of your pauper

Go get sense or donate the little one you have to revive your dead Biafra
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 7:44pm On Aug 03
Sweeetheart:

Did he get vote in North? How is stating obvious hate?

Everyone know you Igbo lack political tactics, the only one you were able to pull last election you abused and ruined it

Igbo should face their okirika business and leave politics

Illiterate buffoon talk to the iboz and not me. Ozuor
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Sweeetheart(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03
KingOfTheDamned:

Illiterate buffoon talk to the iboz and not me. Ozuor

Which of my response elude your common sense

You're truly representing your moniker

A decorated fooool like you know nothing, go and play with your mama breaast
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 8:02pm On Aug 03
Sweeetheart:

Which of my response elude your common sense

You're truly representing your moniker

A decorated fooool like you know nothing, go and play with your mama breaast

Just pray in your pitiful existence that nothing brings you to Benin city. Just pray because this disrespect will bring you horros at my hand.

No worry I go focus on your matter henceforth a d if devil decides you are done and you ever enter Benin city. Well

Bye
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Sweeetheart(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03
KingOfTheDamned:

Just pray in your pitiful existence that nothing brings you to Benin city. Just pray because this disrespect will bring you horros at my hand.

No worry I go focus on your matter henceforth a d if devil decides you are done and you ever enter Benin city. Well

Bye

Let's assume I come to your overrated Benin of anarchy, I go dey scream your name say king of fooool I'm around? I hope you're not this duumb always

You're a kid, what's in Benin foooool

You that obaseki had made to be begging and looting rice up and down

Wetin I won come do for benin that's begging for development

I go leave Lagos come Benin come do wetin? You're just an unprecedented and irredeemable imbeciles

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Franking: 10:00pm On Aug 03
Noerection:
baby factory, kidnapping, cannibalism, Robbery are influenced by what?

grin
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 10:29pm On Aug 03
Throwback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89_BRgLTiA?si=NXh_IgNLnPpE0c8L

This was a big blow to Peter Obi's supporters who insist Tinubu didnt win the election.

A mandate thief appealing to the mandate holder.
Young man, are you insinuating he should form parallel government because he lost an election? I don't just understand you people sense of reasoning at all. Peter Obi is a law abiding citizen, and his love for the country is second to none. If it was Tinubu that lost the election, Tinubu and APC would have turned the country upside down with their incitement. The man Peter Obi is the most coolest politician devoid of bitterness and always want the right thing done but many of you are misrepresenting his person.
Well, I am surely this video might have been edited but if true, he has done the meaningful thing that a law abiding citizen should have done because a single negative word from him can ignite a revolution in a greater proportion of collateral damage.
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 10:32pm On Aug 03
madridguy:
The disciples of the chief lying machine will cry tire today cheesy
So the Agulu master has finally wake from his sleep.
Are you insinuating he should say otherwise so that you can hang him. Give it to the man, he is a man of peace and love for the country. If it were Tinubu and his APC party that lost election, the country would have been ungovernable and probably they might have formed parallel government.
Carry your hatred to one side and ask for forgiveness.
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 10:34pm On Aug 03
Noerection:
IPOBidients would not like this on front page some of them already denying the video

They have the right to deny the video until the whole video content is posted and not this 5 seconds video. It may be edited for this purpose.
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Noerection: 5:22am On Aug 04
IfnobeGod20:
They have the right to deny the video until the whole video content is posted and not this 5 seconds video. It may be edited for this purpose.
meet arise tv
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Melonsmasher: 7:34am On Aug 04
Noerection:
are you saying Obi is daft to be joking with Nigeria issues in such circumstances?
No you are the daft thinking it's always joke to be sarcastic
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Noerection: 8:31am On Aug 04
Melonsmasher:

No you are the daft thinking it's always joke to be sarcastic
Iā€™m Ibo like you
If Nnamdi Kanu can deceive the entire race by telling them that Buhari was cloned and they believed
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 12:41pm On Aug 04
Throwback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89_BRgLTiA?si=NXh_IgNLnPpE0c8L

This was a big blow to Peter Obi's supporters who insist Tinubu didnt win the election.

A mandate thief appealing to the mandate holder.

Yet you guys are begging him to congratulate Tinubu.!!

Haaahahahahaaahahaaa..

Oya naa..
Since you guys cannot take the sarcasmic shots,, no wahalla..

Remind him again to congratulate Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by Gregorystarrrr(f): 3:15pm On Aug 04
šŸ˜…šŸ˜¹

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.