Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,944 members, 7,980,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:12 PM

Small Acts Big Impacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Acts Big Impacts (238 Views)

As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Photos of man performing sex acts with dozens of women surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Acts Big Impacts by stinjoe(m): 7:08am On Aug 03
These are really perilous times, and you really don’t understand how bad people are struggling. The most basic primary need which is food is a luxury to many people and it is so pathetic.

It breaks my heart that people are so helpless like this, this is one of the many effects of bad governance, and it is why you should speak out.

Also, if you are in the position to help one or two persons, do it. It is an act of kindness. Sometimes people don’t need words of encouragement, they are trying their best, what they need is money, financial support. If you can do that, come through for them. That 5k you think is small money is huge enough to make someone happy for a week.

Above all, I know we are all trying, you’re not lazy, you are just fighting against a failing country, but don’t give up. You have got this and sun is going to shine on everything you do in the end.💙
Re: Small Acts Big Impacts by stinjoe(m): 7:10am On Aug 03
God blesses men through men.

(1) (Reply)

An Unfolding Breakup Story�… / Fastest Finger, 480k Private Fb Group / Matchmaking..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.