Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,927 members, 7,919,010 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:31 PM

8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos (56085 Views)

Woman With Empty Pot Joins Protest In Ojota Lagos / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) / June 12: Mr Macaroni Joins Protesters In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by AmiableMosquito: 11:13pm On Aug 03
Fineman2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2e3Hi55Oeg?si=oti33aaVDNshfiKp

This is stupidity at its peak.

Firstly, education is free in Lagos State. Secondly, the Parents of the little child should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:13pm On Aug 03
TheKINGofKings:

The girl is a Nigerian, it's her right to protest.
At age 8 abi? Will you allow your daughter to do that? Hypocrites!
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:14pm On Aug 03
minasu190:

You lack parental care, na why you dey spew nonsense.
If he lack parental care will he make such comment abi you can't comprehend?
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Madups(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na wa o!

Wetin an 8-year-old dey find for protest ground?

This one don pass protest, e be like say dem wan turn pikin to weapon.

Children suppose dey school, not for streets wey plenty wahala dey.

If dem no fit reason well, make dem no drag innocent pikin join their matter.
pls tell baban barawo to do the needful or you bleep off.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by jaszplus12(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na wa o!

You see, these kinda parents blame everyone else for the number of children they give birth to.
Ok, so I born 20 because economy is good?
So, due to my ignorance I born plenty and can't feed them because of economy, I'll parade them and say see what Tilumbu caused!
Besides the kids should stay home and adults go to express the fight and struggle...
I'm sure I just confused myself grin
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:27pm On Aug 03
Digixtreme:
Schools are on break, moreover there is serious hardship, its really touching to see this because the truth is a lot of people are in this situation but cannot voice out all because of pride me included. People who used to do taxi jobs like uber and the rest go and ask them how they are surviving since tinubu put subsidy off.
People saying lazy parents are very very darft i tell you..
That doesn't justify putting the child in the line of danger, protest in Nigeria that can turn violent anytime.
Will you do that to your own daughter?
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Sapasenator: 11:29pm On Aug 03
If she is unaccompanied, a good case might be made for child neglect or abuse by the government.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:31pm On Aug 03
Anoze4real2022:

Eran Tinubu

Sango kill you there
Aridin
You are cursing as if you will allow your daughter to do that.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by isan(m): 11:33pm On Aug 03
Young girl you have a useless father
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by NairaMaster1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03
efighter:
Useless parents will always have children they cannot take care of, and lazy youths like the OP will always post such nonsense here

Very useless parent. If there's a stamped now they will blame government.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by NairaMaster1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na wa o!

I blame the useless parent
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by sirchim(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03
Festy4u:

The guy go dig cricket hole come see snake! grin

Lesson: Not everyone on this forum that attacks Tinubu is igbo! cool
Him never see anything yet
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Atuero(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03
efighter:
Useless parents will always have children they cannot take care of, and lazy youths like the OP will always post such nonsense here

You ain't married
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Swagaa99: 11:36pm On Aug 03
efighter:

See Wetin poor man pikin Dey spit out
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Ashirioluwa: 11:44pm On Aug 03
Things are really tough right now, but I will not leave my 8-year-old kid to roam around the streets in the name of protest.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by push23: 11:46pm On Aug 03
ThìsGlobe.Com
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Jessekd01(m): 11:50pm On Aug 03
Salewa97:
What kind of future are we building when we let children join protests?

Nigeria, where kids should be in school, but instead, they are on the streets waving banners. It’s all a big joke, honestly. Who is leading these protests, and what message are we sending to the youth? This is just another example of misplaced priorities in our society.
get out
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Ashirioluwa: 11:52pm On Aug 03
You guys can all see now, all you daydreamers who think Tinubu can turn the economy around within 100 days in office.

Since Tinubu, Atiku, and Obi are part of the people who got us into this situation, I don't think any of them can do anything to improve the economy, which is becoming worse and worse every day.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by donmik: 11:57pm On Aug 03
efighter:

It's an expression of the degree of pain being felt by all ages.

Go tell this nonsense to Tinubu who doesn't care for any human

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Jessekd01(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03
trutharena:
This is just another attempt by misguided individuals to exploit a child for their selfish agenda. Using an 8-year-old in protests is beyond irresponsible; it's outright shameful.
See another sha sha sha
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Jessekd01(m): 12:10am On Aug 04
DUNDEEmoderatos:

That doesn't justify putting the child in the line of danger, protest in Nigeria that can turn violent anytime.
Will you do that to your own daughter?
Ok them put her jealousy just bcus ur daughter is not trending like her
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by RealDaughter(f): 12:15am On Aug 04
efighter:

Na you dey top Table for this year's stupidity

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by CaptainFM1: 12:15am On Aug 04
efighter:

There are several constituencies in this country. Even those that can afford also have genuine reasons to protest. She's only speaking for several other constituencies that you don't belong to.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by RealDaughter(f): 12:16am On Aug 04
madridguy:
In as much the girl message is so touching but taking a girl of 8 years old to a protest ground is very wrong.

I hope Lagos State government will step in and take the custodian of the little girl.

But starving to death at home is Bravely right?
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by CaptainFM1: 12:20am On Aug 04
Ashirioluwa:
Things are really tough right now, but I will not leave my 8-year-old kid to roam around the streets in the name of protest.

You're not in the same category with her parents/guardians. This sufferings hit us differently!

Do you think all those aboki using their 5years old sons and daughters to do "bambialla" with bowls in hands are happy?

Suffering is not linear. It's individual specific and we must react/respond to it differently.

You cannot send your 8years old on the street, but some family absolutely don't have a choice. It's even a norm to some sects and region.

The root cause and solutions are what we should tackle and not castigating the individual reactions/response to this time-bomb we have at hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Krankhead: 12:27am On Aug 04
Obidient propaganda on the move.No matter how you do it. GBAJUE WILL.NEVER BE PRESIDENT
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by givedemwotowoto: 12:29am On Aug 04
efighter:

If the government in America or the UK did what Tinubu did, many people won’t be able to afford their rents and daily living expenses.

It’s not easy to suddenly be buying something 3 times more at the same salary so STFU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by RealDaughter(f): 12:30am On Aug 04
trutharena:
This is just another attempt by misguided individuals to exploit a child for their selfish agenda. Using an 8-year-old in protests is beyond irresponsible; it's outright shameful.

If the condition of the country no dey shameful for your eye then you are a Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by RealDaughter(f): 12:32am On Aug 04
isan:
Young girl you have a useless father

Just like you and your future children if you go get future
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:34am On Aug 04
Jessekd01:
Ok them put her jealousy just bcus ur daughter is not trending like her
Kids on NL I am sure you are not up to 25, I know it when I get childish comment like this. But please why is your own daughter not trending like that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners / Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.