Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,274 members, 7,977,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:57 PM

8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos (56500 Views)

Woman With Empty Pot Joins Protest In Ojota Lagos / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) / June 12: Mr Macaroni Joins Protesters In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by frankblinkz(m): 12:35am On Aug 04
efighter:
Useless parents will always have children they cannot take care of, and lazy youths like the OP will always post such nonsense here
because you are fortunate

Don't worry karma got how it comes back

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Mayflowa(m): 12:35am On Aug 04
madridguy:
In as much the girl message is so touching but taking a girl of 8 years old to a protest ground is very wrong.

I hope Lagos State government will step in and take the custodian of the little girl.

I don’t think Nigerian are suffering by the comments they make. In a land basterdized by poverty and suffering, 8 year old fend for themselves and even their siblings. Go to Sudan. Nigeria is getting to that level. Well that is normal in northern states already. Is it not better a 8 year old protest now than be out to fend for himself. Do you think the parents have money? Food is not affordable. The government is responsible for his family travails and yet you support the government to have the child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:38am On Aug 04
trutharena:
This is just another attempt by misguided individuals to exploit a child for their selfish agenda. Using an 8-year-old in protests is beyond irresponsible; it's outright shameful.
Please ignore all these people supporting child endangerment and making stupid comments.
Don't be surprised if most of them are IGBOS that didn't come out to protest but they are happy to see other people protest on their behalf even a child, very wicked people people.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by MasterTeeUSA: 12:38am On Aug 04
setup to be molested by sick people...one was protesting naked...whats an 8yr old girl doing at a protest?

madridguy:
In as much the girl message is so touching but taking a girl of 8 years old to a protest ground is very wrong.

I hope Lagos State government will step in and take the custodian of the little girl.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:41am On Aug 04
RealDaughter:

But starving to death at home is Bravely right?
Tell me how the protest will stop starving. After the protest everybody goes back to square one.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:42am On Aug 04
Nigerians don't take things easy,THEY ARE QUICK TO BLAME SOMEONE FOR ANODA PERSON's CRIMES. angry
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Sweeetheart(m): 12:42am On Aug 04
What's this child abuse all for just to score political point ?

What does 8yrs old girl know

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:42am On Aug 04
Mayflowa:

I don’t think Nigerian are suffering by the comments they make. In a land basterdized by poverty and suffering, 8 year old fend for themselves and even their siblings. Go to Sudan. Nigeria is getting to that level. Well that is normal in northern states already. Is it not better a 8 year old protest now than be out to fend for himself. Do you think the parents have money? Food is not affordable. The government is responsible for his family travails and yet you support the government to have the child
So are you telling me that before the protest government is not aware that people are suffering? Is that what you think?
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Lokostar01: 12:43am On Aug 04
Seefinish:
just the way your "useless parents' cannot take of care you?
since the parent can not take of her she should be sent to orphanage home
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by dklex(m): 12:51am On Aug 04
This shows how useless you are, to be insulting someone father, manner less pikin.
efighter:
Useless parents will always have children they take care of, and lazy youths like the OP will always post such nonsense here

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by dopedealer(m): 12:55am On Aug 04
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na wa o!

Wetin an 8-year-old dey find for protest ground?

This one don pass protest, e be like say dem wan turn pikin to weapon.

Children suppose dey school, not for streets wey plenty wahala dey.

If dem no fit reason well, make dem no drag innocent pikin join their matter.

You de talk say Children suppose dey school, not for streets but the girl de tell you say em PaPa no fit afford em school fees u no Understand!
Atleast you know she is a student!!

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Pat081: 1:26am On Aug 04
efighter:
Useless parents will always have children they cannot take care of, and lazy youths like the OP will always post such nonsense here
You sound more in pain than the father of the gal

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Harddiskng(m): 1:41am On Aug 04
emiika:

Not your fault

No sir, it’s not and I don’t condone bringing children into the world when you know you can’t carter for them. It is just irresponsibility.

Then forcing your child to go out with a placard and stand with adults during National protests in a country like Nigeria, where safety is not assured, is just another level of irresponsibility.

The parents should be arrested. (Charges: Child endangerment, negligence….)

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Ebuchi688(m): 1:54am On Aug 04
[quote author=efighter post=131302667]Useless parents will always have children they cannot take care of, and lazy youths like the OP will always post such nonsense here[ this guy brain dey smell go around and interview people youll see for yourself how true the hardship is guy think beforeyou comment]

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Incrediblekutty(m): 1:59am On Aug 04
Fineman2:
stop talking nonsense, tell Mr president to stop destroying Nigeria with his satanic policies or resign

One of the satanic policies, is what Peter Obi said he would do when he was campaigning

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Hadeylex: 2:06am On Aug 04
efighter:

You are an idiot and you don't understand anything. I have never had any difficulty feeding my family or paying my children's school fees until the last few months of Tinubu's administration when the economy became tough and my business and means of survival became strained!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by emu22(m): 2:12am On Aug 04
This doesn't make sense to me,times are hard I agree but what has that got to do with kids,it's like me telling my Four year old son that he won't eat because times are hard so he should join me to protest,wetin concern dem!
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Brushstrokes20: 2:13am On Aug 04
Thumbs up lil lion 👍👍👍🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁
# end bad governance in nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:07am On Aug 04
Fineman2:
satanic policies
It is too late for you to have common sense. Harsh but true.
Satanic policies koh..Church policy ni!

1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Krankhead: 3:14am On Aug 04
Fineman2:
This is what Nigeria has become
This obidient propaganda will.not work. Gbajue will.never be president. You can even go and take a day old baby to protest
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:14am On Aug 04
madridguy:

They will use a month baby to drive in their tribally prejudiced motive if they have to. Some dunce won't just quit.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by danhans(m): 3:21am On Aug 04
[quote author=efighter post=131302667]Useless parents will always have children they cannot take care of, and lazy youths like the OP will always post such nonsense here[/quote

So Mr president is doing well abi?it is well ]
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by DeepsightX: 3:40am On Aug 04
Harddiskng:

No sir, it’s not and I don’t condone bringing children into the world when you know you can’t carter for them. It is just irresponsibility.

Then forcing your child to go out with a placard and stand with adults during National protests in a country like Nigeria, where safety is not assured, is just another level of irresponsibility.

The parents should be arrested. (Charges: Child endangerment, negligence….)

Should the government be arrested as well?
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by onlinestaff247: 3:42am On Aug 04
efighter:

Your comment lack substance and reasoning.

You're a big fool.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:05am On Aug 04
PDPdestroyer:
Igbos didn’t properly evolve, I’m absolutely sure about that. See them applauding this shameful act of child abuse, same way they indulged minors in the buildup to the last elections, to support Obi.
Whoever joined us with these people deserves the hottest part of hell grin
kiss

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:07am On Aug 04
Anoze4real2022:

Sango kill you there
Aridin
Ṣori ẹ pe ṣa?

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by lekonso: 4:08am On Aug 04
efighter:
You are daft and have no common sense at all. In a country where there is a responsible govt, that 8yr child will not need to pay a dime for school fees and will even be given a child care allowance.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Gregorystarrrr(f): 4:35am On Aug 04
Parents get mind
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by idealogical: 4:42am On Aug 04
madridguy:

Going by the poster in front of the girl, biscuit is a snack, something that you eat for fun when you are full and if school fees is too much for the father to pay, public schools are available free of charge.

The father should be teaching the young girl how to live within her means and stay away from fake life, these are obvious realities that many of us deal with everyday.

I look at the protesters and the thousands of different demands and the things they want from the government are ridiculous, unrealistic and sometimes comical.

Btw, parents shouldn't be pimping and subjecting their children to this kind of rubbish.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by Passionnn: 4:49am On Aug 04
efighter:
Just like your useless father couldn't take care of you and resort to forming an alignment with your oppressors for crumbs as long as you keep deceiving yourself
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl, Emmanuela Joins Protesters In Ojota, Lagos by patrickcollins: 4:50am On Aug 04
efighter:
It is caused by the useless leader in Aso Rock who thought leadership is by propaganda shouting subsidy is gone from the day of taking oath of office with no paper work or planning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Confers National Service Award on Wike (Picture) / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.