Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,026 members, 7,946,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My (564 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by amoreobansu: 12:52pm On Aug 03
Sokoto-based Islamic cleric, Sheikh Bello Yabo has claimed that President Bola Tinubu admitted to clerics and traditional rulers that he used his personal funds to secure the presidency. In a recent video of one of his sermons, Yabo recounted Tinubu’s disclosure during a meeting at the villa last week.....

He said, “Tinubu has really impressed me; he invited all the traditional rulers from the North, West, and East and told them bluntly that ‘I bought this seat I’m on with money,’” Yabo stated.

He praised Tinubu for his candor, remarking, “Tinubu has never impressed me like now for coming out to tell the naked truth. Whoever pays the piper dictates the tune; isn’t Tinubu telling the truth?”

Yabo criticized those who sold their votes during the 2023 presidential elections, highlighting the fleeting nature of the rewards they received.

“You have eaten the spaghetti and macaroni you have been given to vote, and now it is finished, it’s all over, so what next?” he asked, referencing Tinubu’s substantial campaign spending from the primaries to the presidential election.

Reflecting on the future, Yabo urged, “It’s all over now; let us pray and wait for the next election in 2027. If you like, collect his money again and vote for him, and I assure you, you’ll remain in pain, that’s all.”

Tinubu’s remarks at the meeting last week emphasized his self-funding campaign, stating, “I have no cabal. I have no sponsors. The money I spent on the elections was my personal fortune. At some point, the odds were against me; banks were locked. But Allah, the Almighty God, said I will be the president.

https://aznews.ng/breaking-islamic-cleric-recalls-tinubu-boasting-i-bought-this-presidential-seat-with-my-money/

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03
The useful idiots enabled him and that is the reason they are feeling the heat the most. God will continue to bless and prosper those who stood and fought against him during the elections.

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by sIfioksq: 1:00pm On Aug 03
If he bought it, then he must be ready to deliver! Let's see how he uses that investment to better the nation. Actions speak louder than words, and we are watching closely.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by EyeCumInPiss: 1:03pm On Aug 03
The Bullion Van druggie has deep pockets. He has been buying his way through, right from the APC Primaries to the main elections. cool

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by chucks185: 1:07pm On Aug 03
Everybody knows that, that's why the INEC chairman should be in prison.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by ozoneboy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03
Lol,he didn't buy it,his Yoruba Runo miscreants delivered for him..........Slimy A4njazis
Re: Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by Gregorystarrrr(f): 1:26pm On Aug 03
Bought it ken. Do the needful oga
Re: Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by Philipponzaghi: 1:43pm On Aug 03
He was just expressing confidence in his journey to the presidency. Leadership is not for the faint-hearted. Tinubu knows the stakes and he's ready to play the game. This is the kind of boldness we need in our leaders. Let's see how he delivers on his promises!

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by Zionmdde: 1:50pm On Aug 03
Very good
Let those who collected the money keep enjoying it. Why all the protest then?.
Nobody who sold his conscience for a paltry sum has any right to complain.
Re: Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by Zionmdde: 1:52pm On Aug 03
Philipponzaghi:
He was just expressing confidence in his journey to the presidency. Leadership is not for the faint-hearted. Tinubu knows the stakes and he's ready to play the game. This is the kind of boldness we need in our leaders. Let's see how he delivers on his promises!
With the boldness how far fuel price. How far rice
How is the common man on the street benefiting from this his boldness?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by Chinkoalhaji34: 1:59pm On Aug 03
E be like say dem no fit understand say na strategy wey Tinubu dey use.

Abeg, make we focus on the bigger picture, no time for noise.

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by Philipponzaghi: 6:58am On Aug 04
Zionmdde:

With the boldness how far fuel price. How far rice
How is the common man on the street benefiting from this his boldness?

Ask me one more time

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Recalls Tinubu Boasting “I Bought This Presidential Seat With My by Zionmdde: 7:53am On Aug 04
Philipponzaghi:

Ask me one more time
With all your demand and supply rubbish and jagaban is bold nonsense
How much is a litre of fuel?. Wicked things

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Made Akpabio Senate President To Control National Assembly - Babachir / Iwu: Why Soludo, Ngige, Uba Lost / Un Names Soyinka To Global Culture, Peace Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.