Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,357 members, 7,910,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election (1164 Views)

I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye / Sowore: Kola Abiola Should not Contest Against Me (Video) / It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by Weretuntun: 1:37pm On Aug 03
i am strongly belief that tinubu will stepdown for another person just like joe biden,to contest for 2027 election.
being in presidential ticket in 2027 is wrong calculation for tinubu.
nigerians have learned their lesson.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by chatinent: 1:42pm On Aug 03
He will. He is power hungry.

They will still vote for him, and the rest rigged.

Nigerians never learn.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by booblacain(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03
e go shock you. You don forget say this country no normal.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by asyuhzi: 1:48pm On Aug 03
Bro let us finish 2024 successfully first. 27 can wait

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by efighter: 1:51pm On Aug 03
Weretuntun:
i am strongly belief that tinubu will stepdown for another person just like joe biden,to contest for 2027 election.

If you go and concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you.

Didn't you call his Muslim-Muslim ticket a wrong calculation? Where are all his former friends who left him because of his Muslim-Muslim ticket? They are all licking their wounds and sponsoring protest,

The god of Politics Emilokan Tinubu Jagaban will do whatever he wishes, and HE WILL WIN.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by efighter: 1:51pm On Aug 03
chatinent:
He will. He is power hungry.

They will still vote for him, and the rest rigged.

Nigerians never learn.

And you are power thirsty. WE WILL WIN. We are BATists

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by GreenxGreen: 2:00pm On Aug 03
grin

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by Warrior99: 2:04pm On Aug 03
He will contest again, and if God gives him the victory, what will you do about it?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by chatinent: 2:12pm On Aug 03
efighter:

And you are power thirsty. WE WILL WIN. We are BATists

I understand...and I know.

Only that the 'we' has no financial value to you. You fall on the "oh yes" member group, unknown etc..a minister without portfolio.

You should only personally ensure you get a balanced diet before then so that you'll look nourished during the re-election. I no wan see Adidas on both sides of your body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by yarimo(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03
Weretuntun:
you need to strongly take your malaria drugs serious

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by Bobloco: 2:28pm On Aug 03
Warrior99:
He will contest again, and if God gives him the victory, what will you do about it?

It's an insult to mention God in matters like this

God has no hand in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by Salewa97: 2:30pm On Aug 03
I don’t believe Tinubu will just walk away from the political stage like that. The man is a strategist!

His legacy is being built and he knows how to play the long game. Besides, with the way he’s transforming Nigeria’s economy, who wouldn’t want him to continue? Let’s watch and see how this unfolds. The political terrain is never dull with him around.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by haffaze777(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03
You can contest against him in 2027 and I know you will win him by then.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by onatisi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03
Weretuntun:
lolz , you definitely overrate Nigerians.
The same people you see today on the street protesting are the same people you will see in 2027, dancing In the sun and staying in the hot sun for hours just to vote. For Tinubu. Better don't let Nigeria matter kill you . There is a very Good reason why many notable people stayed away from protesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by sleek214(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03
He's not interested in 2027. He will handover to the person that rightfully won the 2023 election. They allowed inec to rig the results from the north that massively favoured Atiku. I think it was a gentleman agreement for power to shift to the south

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by Fibonacci88: 2:55pm On Aug 03
Person wey Dem don mount in 2027 bill board for Abuja already.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by isan(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03
Most of you are idiots with useless permutations..... mention 1 president in Africa that didn't seek re-election
Weretuntun:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by Goodnewsforlife: 3:01pm On Aug 03
Weretuntun:
Igbos don't want tinubu to contest so it can b easy for them

Even if na only obi remain we go vote another person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by christejames(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03
You me Jagaban grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by Chinkoalhaji34: 3:09pm On Aug 03
Another rumor.

Tinubu knows what he’s doing. 2027 is still far.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by mbaise1000: 3:20pm On Aug 03
efighter:

If you go and concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you.

Didn't you call his Muslim-Muslim ticket a wrong calculation? Where are all his former friends who left him because of his Muslim-Muslim ticket? They are all licking their wounds and sponsoring protest,

The god of Politics Emilokan Tinubu Jagaban will do whatever he wishes, and HE WILL WIN.

LOL,
And this government must favour you and your family abi?
BTW I am not even in support of what 5he poster is thinking or saying about 2027. People like me believe and know that things will always sort themselves out, the people suffering most are those in denial and those that expected anything on the first place who are disappointed and most of them are actually those doing this protest, and what they don't won't even agree with is that if tinubu were to come out again they will still vote him against their personal interests just to spite another group.
Very unfortunate
Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by Omoyorubatooto: 3:22pm On Aug 03
Weretuntun:

I wish you can commit suicide when he contests 2027 election and your Obi did not even get one third except in your DOTian land
Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by helinues: 3:24pm On Aug 03
The op's name summarize his epistle

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by helinues: 3:25pm On Aug 03
Omoyorubatooto:

I wish you can commit suicide when he contests 2027 election and your Obi did not even get one third except in your DOTian land

You could have checked his moniker's name.

Na fresh things

grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03
Better stop day-dreaming, for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by TrendieJosh: 3:38pm On Aug 03
Even if ThIiefnubu is on life-support, he will contest
Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by trutharena: 3:58pm On Aug 03
If he decides not to run, it will be a loss for Nigeria. His leadership has brought some positive changes, and we need continuity to build on those successes. Let's see how things unfold, but I trust his judgment.
Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by franchasng: 4:03pm On Aug 03
Weretuntun:
Tinubu deserve a 3rd term, 2027 is already over, we are talking about 2031 if he would be interested or push his son, Seyi or Shettima cool
Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by Okoroawusa: 4:07pm On Aug 03
You can test your popularity by running against him in 2027

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by TreasureJunky: 4:14pm On Aug 03
He must contest, and I will vote him
Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by zombieHUNTER: 4:21pm On Aug 03
efighter:

It's not about being declared a winner in an election

it's not about grabbing power

it's about what you do with the power

How you are able to deliver, how competent

Recently, all indices shows the country is dying slowly, Inflation is at ALL TIME HIGH, NEVER SEEN BEFORE, investors are leaving in droves, Naira is tissue paper, unemployment, power crisis, tarrif, taxes, etc

While the politicians are "eating" like Akpabio correctly said.

Tinubu can rig an election
what becomes of the country
Re: Tinubu Might Not Contest 2027 Election by CorrectionFLuid: 4:42pm On Aug 03
efighter:

god of politics wey no sabi talk to people outside his handpicked agberos and party supporters.

Mr balablu that would have been worse than Biden if he took the bait for debate.

He's only good in politics of division, I'll give him that. And he's lucky he lives in a divided country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Alleges That Obasanjo Wants To Rig Polls / Commissioners And Area Boys What’s The Difference Legality From Illegality? / Union Bank Security Guard Docked For Atm Fraud - Latest Pm News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.