Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,429 members, 7,920,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance (1175 Views)

Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Fancymam: 4:05pm On Aug 03
#Endbadgovernance Why Protesters Are Burning Kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnALAGroE9k
Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Fancymam: 4:06pm On Aug 03
Fancymam:
#Endbadgovernance Why Protesters Are Burning Kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnALAGroE9k

Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Remman(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03
Na wa o!
Of a truth, a hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Praxis758: 4:10pm On Aug 03
A good ground for government to deploy maximum force to quell the protest.
Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Obiedun(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03
Remman:
Na wa o!

What is this one saying? You can as well go and burn down your state because you are hungry now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Lifestone(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03
Remman:
Na wa o!

I think you guys are happy now. Maybe Northerners have now seen a sample of what the Southern States saw during the #Endsars and why we campaign seriously against this protest.
I hope you people advocating for the protest have seen the outcome. We saw it ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Sapasenator: 4:23pm On Aug 03
The mumu governor should have tried to douse tension and never encouraged the protest. He assumed the protest was only against FG.

Government at all levels have failed Nigerians including the state government.
Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Chinkoalhaji34: 4:26pm On Aug 03
This na just pure madness.

Burning down your own house because you no fit find solution?

Instead of finding better ways to address the issues, they choose destruction. Na who go rebuild the place after?

We fit dey vex, but we no go lose our sense.
Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by yarimo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03
The Kano state governor supported the protest so let him face what he called for.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Remman(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03
Lifestone:

I think you guys are happy now. Maybe Northerners have now seen a sample of what the Southern States saw during the #Endsars and why we campaign seriously against this protest.
I hope you people advocating for the protest have seen the outcome. We saw it ahead.
You saw nothing ahead. And of course, violence should be expected at Nigerian protests and general elections. Should the nation back down from election because of violence? Or should people die in silence at the hands of hunger because of violence?

The police is there to control violence from escalating. It happened in the US and properties were destroyed, would they now discourage people from exercising their rights? As long as humans are concerned, violence must occur when they're expressing their anger in mass. So, stop discouraging protest because it's your grandfather's turn to be in Aso rock but encouraged others when he was yet there.
Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Lifestone(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03
Remman:
You saw nothing ahead. And of course, violence should be expected at Nigerian protests and general elections. Should the nation back down from election because of violence? Or should people die in silence at the hands of hunger because of violence?

The police is there to control violence from escalating. It happened in the US and properties were destroyed, would they now discourage people from exercising their rights? As long as humans are concerned, violence must occur when they're expressing their anger in mass. So, stop discouraging protest because it's your grandfather's turn to be in Aso rock but encouraged others when he was yet there.
My worry here is that you not leading this protest. But you do not care who is killed or who owns properties that would be destroyed. You and your co-travellers looted private businesses and burnt private vehicles and see the stuff you are writing.
You know what, e go soon reach you, the evil you wished for others will soon reach you.
For I can never wish an uncontrolled protest because I'm a survival of Endsars protest.
By the way, what's my business with Tinubu, I didn't vote for him or Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by helinues: 4:42pm On Aug 03
Toh

We are reading it as news

1 Like

Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by vowiski(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03
Their business…

Provided their madness is not exported to the South
Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by jkpbestseries: 4:45pm On Aug 03
Oh foolish Northerners
Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by sIfioksq: 4:53pm On Aug 03
It's disheartening to see how some individuals resort to violence as a means of expressing their dissatisfaction. Burning down Kano only exposes their lack of understanding and maturity. This is not the way to foster change; it's a reckless display that only harms the community.
Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Anguldi(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03
Ronu oOoOO tongue

Agbado tout who tamed the Atlantic ocean shocked

Himtulie, Tinubu Game Over

The empire is collapsing
Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Goodnewsforlife: 6:12pm On Aug 03
Lifestone:

the northerners were decieved n they fell for it

They are facing the deciet yorubas faced during endsars

Igbos instigated n gaslighted them n started laughing now

Next time they will think twice when they hear about protest from people who hate d government

1 Like

Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Goodnewsforlife: 6:14pm On Aug 03
Anguldi:
Ronu oOoOO tongue

Agbado tout who tamed the Atlantic ocean shocked

Himtulie, Tinubu Game Over

The empire is collapsing
I said it

Just talk about chaos n Igbos will b happy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Remman(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03
Lifestone:

My worry here is that you not leading this protest. But you do not care who is killed or who owns properties that would be destroyed. You and your co-travellers looted private businesses and burnt private vehicles and see the stuff you are writing.
You know what, e go soon reach you, the evil you wished for others will soon reach you.
For I can never wish an uncontrolled protest because I'm a survival of Endsars protest.
By the way, what's my business with Tinubu, I didn't vote for him or Peter Obi.
You're just confused. And of course anyone who is traumatised would discourage others out of fear. This protest is only carried by those who didn't experience endsars. Secondly, you sound like a kid or dependent. Us parents understand what it means to survive at this time and nobody wishes evil on anyone. But since you wish me evil, may your evil declaration now and thereafter backfire and fall upon you alone as long as you wish so on anyone existing... So be it!
Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Lifestone(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03
Remman:
You're just confused. And of course anyone who is traumatised would discourage others out of fear. This protest is only carried by those who didn't experience endsars. Secondly, you sound like a kid or dependent. Us parents understand what it means to survive at this time and nobody wishes evil on anyone. But since you wish me evil, may your evil declaration now and thereafter backfire and fall upon you alone as long as you wish so on anyone existing... So be it!
So stop supporting what hurts others. Most of the guys looting in the name of protest took N1k to vote during last election. I hope this hardship resets our brain so we vote right.
By the way I didn't curse you, I don't have intension to curse, I trust you do not intrinsically wish evil for others.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Salewa97: 7:46pm On Aug 03
So this is what we've come to? Burning down our own cities instead of holding leaders accountable.

Nigeria is a joke at this point. Instead of constructive dialogue, we have chaos. Where are we heading with this madness? It's like some people thrive on destruction rather than building a better future.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Protesters Burning Down Kano #endbadgovernance by Smartcitizen: 7:50pm On Aug 03
Obiedun:
What is this one saying? You can as well go and burn down your state because you are hungry now.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The worst is suffering and pretending.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

Do You Support On-line Passport ? / Functioning Websites Of Abia State Government ? / Recent Pictures Of Yaradua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.