Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,124 members, 7,977,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? (3759 Views)

6 Nato-Grade Attack Helicopters Tinubu Just Ordered To Fight IPOB And Boko Haram / Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Bullfallo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03
I paid 35,000 for an order of 18$.

I still remember during Jonathan I use to make order of 20$ it was around 3000.

Just imagine what APC turned Nigeria into within 9 years while everyone watch. This can't happen in developed world while the government still in power.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by agulion: 5:04pm On Aug 03
We Yoruba Muslims don't care, we are very comfortable with Tinubus gvt, everything is ok in the country, ipob and Aboki should go and rest

25 Likes

Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Samfloxin(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03
Too bad
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Raskimonojendor: 5:06pm On Aug 03
agulion:
We Yoruba Muslims don't care, we are very comfortable with Tinubus gvt, everything is ok in the country, ipob and Aboki should go and rest

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by alsudan: 5:07pm On Aug 03
APC has really finished this country.

13 Likes

Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by chatinent: 5:07pm On Aug 03
Bullfallo:

Just imagine what APC turned Nigeria into within 9 years while everyone watch. This can't happen in developed world while the government still in power.

Cardify?
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by tifirmuny: 5:10pm On Aug 03
chatinent:

Cardify?
Do you know cheaper alternatives? Share with us
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by chatinent: 5:31pm On Aug 03
tifirmuny:

Do you know cheaper alternatives? Share with us

Use any that uses Google Pay.

Then linked your Kuda to Google Play.

Thank me later.
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Darlingjay1(f): 5:40pm On Aug 03
Corrupt country
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Bullfallo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03
chatinent:

Cardify?

No.
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by nifemi25(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03
This is what tinubu and EMILOKAN turned our precious country to....

4 Likes

Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by REGINALD001(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03
Bullfallo:

WHAT IS THE RATE OF THE EXCHANGE......... SEEMS IT'S HIGH
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Bakrabas: 7:17pm On Aug 03
Bullfallo:

I don't believe this ooo

Because I've $41 in my Trove account and in Naira it's 65k+ $1=₦1,562 according to Trove app

How much did they charge you to Naira. How much is $1 to Naira according to that where you ordered?
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Gmajor(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03
Bullfallo:

Bros this Wan na lie.
You can't buy stuff online for ₦150/$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Bignuell(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03
you were charged over #1900/$. How come?
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by agadez007(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03
When you have a brain dead president like tinubu,what do you expect?

When His dumb followers were telling us how we need his head and not his body,they didn’t even check to know if there was something inside the empty head

1 Like

Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by RealityKings: 9:27pm On Aug 03
Bignuell:
you were charged over #1900/$. How come?
the op is lying

1 Like

Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by kevwemike: 9:33pm On Aug 03
Wen u don't value good thing that's what u get.
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Kelklein(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03
Imagine for a second if Americans go ahead to elect or allow Biden to come back as the president even with all his displayed gross Incapacitations during the campaigns.. That was what Nigerians allowed.

Presidential candidates were shielded away from debates and thorough scrutiny of their state of mind and Health... Electoral agencies were manipulated to allow a selected few have their way.. the Judiciary sealed the deal!

The result is what we all face today..

Honestly I never knew these existential threats would visit this country in my lifetime.🤔

For all those doing rate calculations for the op.. he clearly didn't include the shipping fee in dollar.. that is where the difference is..

1 Like

Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Mrexcell(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03
It's really hopeless situation apc nuked nigeria's economy after capturing power I don't even see a way out with the tribal and religious politics they have introduced.
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Passiveseyi(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03
Aside the bad governance

We Nigerians should do our part to support more of what we produce in our country

We depend on other country's resources for every of our daily needs

We consume much more than we produce.

The only way to grow the Naira's value and develop our economy is by appreciating what we own and try to produce more.

Do your part.

Drive Innoson or Nord

Call with Glo

Build with Dangote and BUA

Eat breakfast with Nasco

Lunch and dinner with made in Nigeria rice, even if it has stones

Go on dates at Tantalisers and Suya spots

Drink Zobo

Celebrate with palm wine

Fly Air Peace over Air France, KLM, or Lufthansa

Shop at local markets

Eat cassava bread over foreign wheat bread

Watch Enyimba and Kano Pillars

See Nollywood movies at Silverbird

Stream Nigerian music

Wear aso oke, agbada, babanriga, or isi agu

These are basics thing we can do to increase the GDP of the country and reduce the dollar rate
Bullfallo:

Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Danishguy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03
Please recommend a P2P app for me, Divest rate is ridiculous.
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Bullfallo(m): 12:21am On Aug 04
Bakrabas:

I don't believe this ooo

Because I've $41 in my Trove account and in Naira it's 65k+ $1=₦1,562 according to Trove app

How much did they charge you to Naira. How much is $1 to Naira according to that where you ordered?
you can buy at 1818 yesterday but it drops to 1790. If you are selling that's 1562. Card maintenance 1$ and plus charge.
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Bullfallo(m): 12:23am On Aug 04
Gmajor:

Bros this Wan na lie.
You can't buy stuff online for ₦150/$
how much it was using yarudua and Jonathan?
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Bullfallo(m): 12:28am On Aug 04
RealityKings:
the op is lying

Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Bullfallo(m): 12:31am On Aug 04
Kelklein:
Imagine for a second if Americans go ahead to elect or allow Biden to come back as the president even with all his displayed gross Incapacitations during the campaigns.. That was what Nigerians allowed.

Presidential candidates were shielded away from debates and thorough scrutiny of their state of mind and Health... Electoral agencies were manipulated to allow a selected few have their way.. the Judiciary sealed the deal!

The result is what we all face today..

Honestly I never knew these existential threats would visit this country in my lifetime.🤔

For all those doing rate calculations for the op.. he clearly didn't include the shipping fee in dollar.. that is where the difference is..
it's not even shipping.

Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by pendusky(m): 12:43am On Aug 04
Bullfallo:

Why not get Sterling bank Dollar card and shop in dollars??
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Validated: 3:33am On Aug 04
author=Bullfallo post=131315490]

You have only N9k in your life but go about defending your oppresskrs
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by BALLOSKI: 5:58am On Aug 04
Bullfallo:

This is a sad situation.

We have useless leaders who employ useless economists to advise them.

We kept devaluing our currency to honor IMF and world Bank even when we know that policy of devaluation hasn't helped one single bit economically. No nation has gotten anything right following the advice of those international thieves.

Our leaders follow their(IMF & WB) like it's from the Bible and the Quran to the detriment of our nation - because they take the loan to steal it back and not to do anything reasonable that would benefit us; and to please their foreign masters too.

You can't allow market forces to decide the strength of your currency. That's nonsense. You regulate it. Because of "parallel markets", they floated the naira, so they said. Typical of Nigerian leaders, when they can't solve one problem, they create another.

When there's corruption in subsidy regime and they couldn't tackle the corruption, the next thing is to remove the subsidy.

You're not having 24hrs electricity supply, you're not exporting, but import everything and do not also have a robust manufacturing sector, you devalue your currency.
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Houseontherock1: 6:26am On Aug 04
Yes, it's terrible. I paid 477,000 for a $300 fee on Tuesday! Thankfully I got a friend who made the payment for me at the official 1,590/$ rate that day.
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by MissKudoswrite(f): 6:56am On Aug 04
Our currency no get value again na
Re: I Just Ordered 18 Dollar Item Online Guess How Much In Naira? by Gmajor(m): 11:03am On Aug 04
Bullfallo:
how much it was using yarudua and Jonathan?

₦150/$ was the CBN rate.
If you're shopping online, it is slightly higher.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos: Why Is The Last Road Bordering The Atlantic Called Ahmadu Bello; Airport, Mmia. / Bukola Saraki Finally Gets A Rival For Senate Presidency / (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.