Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,621 members, 7,911,631 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday (29746 Views)

Protests: President Tinubu Addresses The Nation (Video, Pictures) / Address Nigerians On Coronavirus - Senate To Buhari / President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by LegendHero(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT TINUBU TO ADDRESS THE NATION

President Bola Tinubu will address the nation in a broadcast on Sunday, August 4, 2024, at 7:00 am.

Television, radio, and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to plug into the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) for the broadcast.

The broadcast will be repeated on the network services of the NTA and the FRCN at 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm on the same day.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

August 3, 2024

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by alsudan: 6:18pm On Aug 03
ODDS for Thiefnibuu to address the country.

Live and not pre recorded. 1.02

Live without a prepared speech. 1.01.

Useless odds, useless Presidiot.

235 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by kk2027: 6:18pm On Aug 03
I smell another prerecorded ish

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Ceenelly(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03
Please bring back the fuel subsidy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by derecho(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03
We already posted the news about DAY 3...don't worry.
Naira20:

In what looks like a factory resetting slap, Tinubu's kitchen cabinet realizing that their attack dogs on social media can't win the war swung into action late Saturday to beg Tinubu to just say something even if it's nonsense.

Tinubu was heard shouting at Shettima and Wike : you are incompetent! You disappointed me!!

Later he called Sanwo-olu: Jide!! Did you not bring out Oro?
Sanwo-olu: Daddy mo gbiyanju sir

Tinubu continued: Did you not inform Oluomo ?
Sanwo-olu: Daddy mo so fun (I informed him sir)

Tinubu: so what happened?
Sanwo-olu: ko ye mi sir...oloriburuku l'awon omo yen sir.

Tinubu should keep quiet his speech is no longer necessary

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Massiveglory: 6:19pm On Aug 03
I thought online miscreants said he will never talk.
Hunger has dismantled ALL shapes, tactics and forms of propagandas.

Tinubu, address the cost of living crisis.
You have grabbed power.
You are in power.
There is no more chance for PO did this or did that..
PO has given you direction as usual.
Come out live and address the crisis in the land immediately. It should not be the usual pre-recorded , cut and paste jargons of the likes of miscreant bayo onanuga and co.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by LegendHero(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03
God bless my president.

God bless peaceful protesters.

Shame on insurrectionists.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by MadamVanessa(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03
shocked

So he waited for HE Peter Obi to asked him to address the nation before he can make a move. Peter Obi impact is unmatched abeg.

However, they Should tell us the truth at once because we're not as dûmbed as his zombie supporters. Simple, the editing, cut and cropped video of iragbiji dullàrd addressing the nation will be ready on Sunday, currently he's still acting based on the script.

Rumor has it that he's tormenting the crew working with him because of his high level dementia. He easily forgot what they asked him to say.

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Salewa97: 6:20pm On Aug 03
I will tune in to hear what Mr President has to say.

I like how he allowed the insurrectionists regret their protest.

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Bobloco: 6:20pm On Aug 03
Nigerians don't need his speech. 

His speech is worthless and doesn't elicit hope.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Thewrath(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03
So na address una protest for,after address,back to hardship grin

2 Likes

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:21pm On Aug 03
but they said the protest wont get him to talk

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by bamvik(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03
Another promise that will not reach 40% realization loading ......

Abeg check my signature to mine coin for free

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by CodeTemplar: 6:21pm On Aug 03
I sense nonsense in advance.

Is three days the standard time to detoxify from inspirational-supplements?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by LegendHero(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03
NzogbuNzogbu:
but they said the protest wont get him to talk

I think he is talking because Peter Obi acknowledge he is the president.

Since Obi is the one that sponsor the protest thinking it will remove Tinubu, Jagaban is answering him since he regretted the insurrectionists and call on “President Tinubu, the owner of the mandate” to please speak to his subjects like Obi.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:23pm On Aug 03
LegendHero:

I think he is talking because Peter Obi acknowledge he is the president.

na una say make north burn their region, you want to watch

i am surprised una wan address so called hoodlums

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by givedemwotowoto: 6:23pm On Aug 03
PO told him what to do and he listened!

PO had to even massage his ego small by telling him he was elected. I bet the villa celebrated that day because legitimacy has been and will always haunt them!

Next time don’t steal someone else’s mandate!

Don’t start crying on my mentions now

Meanwhile I posted this yesterday:

givedemwotowoto:
Bul@ba is patiently watching.

If the demonstrations die down, he won't do anything.

If they gain momentum, he'll make a national broadcast.

The first national broadcast will be a promise to look into ways of alleviating the situation, to see if people will take the bait and go back to normalcy.

If the people don't take it, then he will invite leaders of pressure groups and try to do the normal thing that Nigerian politicians normally do 💰 💰 💰

If the leaders take the 💰 💰 💰 and successfully calm the nerves of the protesters, then back to business, he just bought more time and he has learnt a new trick

If the leaders don't succeed, he will then reinstate partial subsidy.

It won't be an easy path but that's what it takes

Government doesn't reverse itself unless there is significant pressure on them to

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by LegendHero(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03
CodeTemplar:
I sense nonsense in advance.

Is three days the standard time to detoxify from inspirational-supplements?

He wan make the insurrectionists do their nuisance for 3 days so people can see them for the clownnn they are.

Now na protesters themselves dey beg Tinubu to talk.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:24pm On Aug 03
LegendHero:

He wan make the insurrectionists do their nuisance for 3 days so people can see them for the clownnn they are.

joke on you

una don cry taya, protesters never even do the half days finish just wait na

shebi na crack head wen block be una president

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by KEVIND: 6:25pm On Aug 03
N
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by richiemcgold: 6:26pm On Aug 03
He'll ask us to stop the protest.

He'll promise that things will get better.

Then he'll announce some useless palliative measures.

.. I'm not expecting anything more

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:27pm On Aug 03
grin north na your mate?

drug lord

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Darlingjay1: 6:27pm On Aug 03
They're even fixing date when hunger dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Thrasher2024: 6:29pm On Aug 03
So finally he wants to address the nation, anyway let's see what he has to say

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by KEVIND: 6:31pm On Aug 03
"Enough is Enough: ljaw Youth Congress
President, Warns Tinubu, Leads #endbadgovernanceprotest

IJAW YOUTH CONGRESS PRESIDENT LEADS
PROTEST IN BAYELSA STATE - "Tinubu should be
ready for the Consequences of hiis silence - ljaw
Youths Congress, says Protest will be escalated"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lngP8ljD28?si=oRSE4LTLYIcDrD1L

https://www.nairaland.com/8174315/eenough-enough-ijaw-youth-congress

2 Likes

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by EyeCumInPiss: 6:34pm On Aug 03
He should save his breadth if the address does not contain "Subsidy is Gone Back" grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by nero2face: 6:35pm On Aug 03
He'll come to read trash coupled by the stew-peed Bayo Ononuga...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by olatade(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03
This should have been a recurrent event especially given how bad things are in the country. You can’t be a leader to millions of people and just expect them to “understand” while wallowing in hunger.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Softmirror: 6:35pm On Aug 03
alsudan:
ODDS for Thiefnibuu to address the country.

Live and not pre recorded. 1.02

Live without a prepared speech. 1.01.

Useless odds, useless Presidiot.

Even his inaugural speech was pre-recorded. undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by haffaze777(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03
LegendHero:

Tinubu nah baddest man I must say

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by press9jatv: 6:39pm On Aug 03
He should address the issues and price of fuel. The price is unbearable. I bought a litre of fuel today at #820 per litre.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare / Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.